Wedge Antilles vs Han Solo in dodgefight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
1. Both in their respective starfighters.
2. Both in equivalent starfighters, both have time to get used to it.
3. Shootout on foot.
4. Fistfight.
5. Awesomeness.

Incanus
I would say: 1: undecided 2: undecided 3:Han 4:Han, because of the fact hat he is a smuggler and frequents cantinas on Tatooine. 5: Darth Bane, Revan, or Maul.

Vorpal Ruin
Because han is a smuggler and frequents cantinas hes a better shot than a person whose been in the military his whole life?

Incanus
Nah, he can just draw faster and shoot good.

Vorpal Ruin
Wheres the proof of that?

Incanus
Episode 4: A new hope, he dosnt even aim in the cantina under the table and he hits a vital spot.

And Han has been shown in the other to draw that DL-44 modifiedblaster pistol of his pretty fast.

Hewhoknowsall
What about in a dogfight?

Incanus
Idk,i said undecided in those. Wedge is a good pilot, Bu so is Han.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Incanus
Episode 4: A new hope, he dosnt even aim in the cantina under the table and he hits a vital spot.

And Han has been shown in the other to draw that DL-44 modifiedblaster pistol of his pretty fast.

How is that proof that he is faster than Wedge? Aren't you the person who said they haven't read any of the books?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Wheres the proof of that? There's a picture of Kelly Hu standing with George Lucas who is wearing a shirt with a cartoon Solo with the caption "Han shot first", thus making it canon and thus proving that whoever Han faces, no matter who they are, he ALWAYS shoots first.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
There's a picture of Kelly Hu standing with George Lucas who is wearing a shirt with a cartoon Solo with the caption "Han shot first", thus making it canon and thus proving that whoever Han faces, no matter who they are, he ALWAYS shoots first.

laughing

Hewhoknowsall
There's a picture of Kelly Hu standing with George Lucas who is wearing a shirt with a cartoon Solo with the caption "Han shot first", thus making it canon and thus proving that whoever Han faces, no matter who they are, he ALWAYS shoots first.

Of course he always shot first: if he didn't, then he wouldn't still be alive, would he?

Lord Lucien

Where's my gun, I swear it was around here somewhere...

Aklis
My first post - feel honoured.

1. Wedge would beat Han due to the mobility of the X-Wing.

2. Wedge would win due to his skill as a fighter pilot.

3. Han is a good and quick shot. I'd say Han, though it's likely that Wedge has basic infantry training.

4. Han, for obvious reasons. The likelyhood of him being a dirty fighter - and good at it? You don't survive as a Smuggler without tricks, eh?

5. Han shot first.

Vorpal Ruin
Nice first post. I agree with it all. Welcome!

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Aklis

3. Han is a good and quick shot. I'd say Han, though it's likely that Wedge has basic infantry training.

4. Han, for obvious reasons. The likelyhood of him being a dirty fighter - and good at it? You don't survive as a Smuggler without tricks, eh?

5. Han shot first.

Welcome to this forum! And yes, that all seems reasonable...

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Aklis

5. Han shot first. here's a few welcoming tips. hewhoknowsall is wrong 100% of the time, as is incanus. Neph is right 40% of the time. The people who are right are eminence, Gideon, truejedi, Lucien, red nemesis, and of course, yours truly.

Red Nemesis
Jumpy

Slash and Mattatom are right sometimes too. Don't forget about them!

mattatom
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
here's a few welcoming tips. hewhoknowsall is wrong 100% of the time, as is incanus. Neph is right 40% of the time. The people who are right are eminence, Gideon, truejedi, Lucien, red nemesis, and of course, yours truly. Aren't I right?
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Jumpy

Sometimes? I'm insulted Master.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Jumpy

Eminence
~:Mr.Anderson:~
The people who are right are eminence, Gideon, truejedi, Lucien, red nemesis, and of course, yours truly.Valid, sir.

Lord Lucien
here's a few welcoming tips. hewhoknowsall is wrong 100% of the time, as is incanus. Neph is right 40% of the time. The people who are right are eminence, Gideon, truejedi, Lucien, red nemesis, and of course, yours truly. Oh that's awesome, only myself and Gideon are capitalized. Though TJ isn't anyways, so... whatever--capitals!

Eminence
Caps in that post indicate recipients of penetration.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eminence
Caps in that post indicate recipients of penetration. So only myself and Gideon have been penetrated by a deeper wisdom and understanding and filled with a gooey awareness of all that is and ever will be? Hawt.

truejedi
So only myself and Gideon have been penetrated by a deeper wisdom and understanding and filled with a gooey awareness of all that is and ever will be? Hawt.

I can't say i'm jealous that Red hasn't penetrated me with that... but i'm glad u r good with it!

Slash_KMC
here's a few welcoming tips. hewhoknowsall is wrong 100% of the time, as is incanus. Neph is right 40% of the time. The people who are right are eminence, Gideon, truejedi, Lucien, red nemesis, and of course, yours truly.

The hell, all those people have been wrong before. I haven't been wrong once.

truejedi
oh, and slash's modesty is legendary in the forums.

Slash_KMC
I learn from the best.

Captain REX
Back on topic, folks. Anderson, that was uncalled for, and is bashing. Don't do it.

pandabear187
1. Han. A lone x wing vs the Falcon does not stand any chance.
2. Han. This would be close, I'd rate Wedges overall piloting a close second to Han, if they were both in X wings then Wedge, but as this is a neutral ship round (say if you put them in two Z-95's), Han would win. He has flown a much wider variety of craft.
3. Han. His quick draw was said to be second only to Gallandro, who died. So its defo Han.
4. Han. Hes brawled and battered just about every species in every cantina.
5. Han shot first.

P.s. I love Wedge too. !

L30nidas
1. Han. Falcon beats X-Wing any day.
2. Undecided. Both are awesome pilots.
3. Han. He shot first. big grin
4. Wedge. While I love Han, Wedge has military martial training.
5. Chewy!!!!!!!!!!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
1. Both in their respective starfighters.

Han.

Probably Wedge.

Han.

Han.

Wedge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.