Darth Nihilus vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2179
Between these two titans, who will come out victorious.

Setting is in jerusalem.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Setting is in jerusalem.

wut? laughing out loud

Wolverine2179
lLulzWUt? I dont see the big deal.

Ms.Marvel
its just really random theres nothing wrong about it. stick out tongue

in any case. im leaning toward Nihilus. i dont think caedus has that whole "wound in the force" thing going for him like the exile did. so i dont think he has a defense against the mega drain.

truejedi
we have no idea if mega-drain requires a ritual or not though. We don't know if it can be done in one on one combat, OR if it is effective against everyone.
I'll go with Caedus because of his more impressive combat resume.

Wolverine2179
What about nihilus supposed l33t ub3r t3l3kin3$!s? I know that caedus has more feats backing his combat prowess but i want to see the fanboys come out of the woodworks for nihilus.

truejedi
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
What about nihilus supposed l33t ub3r t3l3kin3$!s? I know that caedus has more feats backing his combat prowess but i want to see the fanboys come out of the woodworks for nihilus.
well, telekinises by itself is rarely enough to overpower an opponent, since most jedi and sith learn to block that sort of attack very early on.
(PoD)

xxxpoppunker182
i'd give it to caedous since he hides himself in the force constantly so nihilus can't sense him and then caedous would rock him in sabers and the force

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
well, telekinises by itself is rarely enough to overpower an opponent, since most jedi and sith learn to block that sort of attack very early on.
(PoD)
And as showin in the same novel, Bane ripped through said defenses and Bane doesnt have the same TK feat Nihilus does.

Nephthys
I don't know. I'm currently of the opinion that Nihilus' power doesn't need to lock on to work, it doesn't seem that precise. Reason- It wrecked the entire planet of Katarr, buildings, people etc; indiscriminate destruction. Caedus on the other hand, almost passed out from the effort of mind tricking someone from obit, which while impressive, is nowhere close to Nihilus twin feats of the drain and his ship. But Caedus just has alot more applicable feats...

So I'm not going to call this one.

Slash_KMC
Caedus.

Incanus
Would have to go with Nihilus. But do they know the other is there? If Nihilus dosnt, he would get hungry eventually and drain the city. If e does, he would get hungry and drain both him AND the city........

Vorpal Ruin
Caedus wins.

Hewhoknowsall
Didn't Nihilus destroy an entire fleet or something?

Incanus
Planet, with 1 survivor, no vegetation or even buildings lived (or stayed standing), other than Visas.

Dr McBeefington
Caedus could hide from the force, which would render Nihilus' technique useless.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Caedus could hide from the force, which would render Nihilus' technique useless.

But if he hides from the force then he can't use the force (I don't think).

Vorpal Ruin
I don't think he would need the force to dominate Nihilus with a lightsaber.

Hewhoknowsall
The force is what jedi/sith use to enhance their strength/anticipate attacks/etc. Without it, one battle droids with a blaster could beat Caedus, who couldn't use the force to anticipate where the blaster would hit.

Gideon
Hell, Caedus might just remove Nihilus from the Force.

ares834
Originally posted by Gideon
Hell, Caedus might just remove Nihilus from the Force.
Can Caedus do that? And if he can would it work on a wound of the force?

Gideon
Originally posted by ares834
Can Caedus do that?

He sure can.

Now, there may be a possibility that the talent requires the user to be more powerful in the Force, which you could argue back and forth ad infinitum.

But he displayed the ability to completely overpower Ben's connection to the Force.

I'm sure.

Why wouldn't it?

Nihilus was vulnerable to Force attacks, just like every other person evar. Palpatine, the Exile, Anakin Skywalker, and the Yuuzhan Vong each had a "unique" status within the Force and yet could still be assaulted with it.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
The force is what jedi/sith use to enhance their strength/anticipate attacks/etc. Without it, one battle droids with a blaster could beat Caedus, who couldn't use the force to anticipate where the blaster would hit.

Didn't some renowned Jedi/Sith get their force power removed from them and still kill an assassin or something?

Yea, bit*h.

Nephthys
Ulic Qel'Droma did, and was still able to fight off an enraged Sylvar, who I believe was actually pretty strong.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ulic Qel'Droma did, and was still able to fight off an enraged Sylvar, who I believe was actually pretty strong.

Thanks, I thought it was Ulic, but I had no idea who he fought. Maybe hewhoshouldthinkbeforehespeaks will see this..

ares834
I'm sure.

Why wouldn't it?

Nihilus was vulnerable to Force attacks, just like every other person evar. Palpatine, the Exile, Anakin Skywalker, and the Yuuzhan Vong each had a "unique" status within the Force and yet could still be assaulted with it.
Ah... My fault. I thought the Jedi Council attempted to sever the Exile's connection to the force and failed... Now I remember that it was a lie from Kreia.

Hewhoknowsall
BTW, Nihilus >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ben.

Gideon
I'm glad you pointed out what the rest of us were incapable of figuring out unaided.

Vorpal Ruin
I'm glad you pointed out what the rest of us were incapable of figuring out unaided.

I still can't figure it out. sad

Red Nemesis
Of course, he also had a uniquely convoluted connection to the Force. It is entirely possible that Caedus's sever technique would run in to the same problem that the Drain had with the Exile.

Zepxyon
I dont know,i know Nihilus cant fight with Sabers to save his life.And Caedus has little to no force knowledge whatsoever aside from Mind trick I suppose.Ill say Caedus Just for the reason he hides from the force rather than use it.And using the force against Nihilus is every Jedi's weakness.Ill say Caedus just for the fact the Nihilus cant fight with a saber and will be helpless without his life drain against Caedus.

Red Nemesis
really?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Zepxyon
Caedus has little to no force knowledge whatsoever aside from Mind trick I suppose.

I'm pretty sure Caedus' force knowledge is pretty damn high. Did you read LOTF at all? You know he also went on a 5 year journey just to learn more about the force?

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
really?

Get 'em Red!

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Get 'em Red!

I'd rather go swimmin. BYE! big grin

Eminence
Zepxyon
I dont know,i know Nihilus cant fight with Sabers to save his life.Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

I believe I've identified a problem.

truejedi
apparently Zepxyon stopped reading at the end of NJO.

bayhunter12
Caedus would probbaly beat Nihilus. Caedus has far more combat feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.