confusion about the super powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamond1
I am not a fan of marvel heroes, but just interested in some of the big guys.

like what the descriptions said, the marvel big guys such as galactus, hulk, gladiator(is this one big enough?) possess enormous strength or power to swallow a plant(galactus?) or move a planet(from protrait of gladiator), if so, no any creatures can stand for one of their single strike.

however, y they would have difficulties handling like the fantastic 4 and the X-men?? embarrasment

rotiart
Galactus usually has pis (plot induced stupidity) involved. Ie he's been starved of all energy before facing off with the ff4

hulk vs ff4 challenges the entire team by himself usually....

Gladiator vs xmen... Well the few times gladiator would show up he faced the dark Phoenix Jean grey or Rachel summers or even Vulcan... He dent fight most of the regular xmen... So gladiator faced off against xmen on his level...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus usually has pis (plot induced stupidity) involved. Ie he's been starved of all energy before facing off with the ff4

hulk vs ff4 challenges the entire team by himself usually....

Gladiator vs xmen... Well the few times gladiator would show up he faced the dark Phoenix Jean grey or Rachel summers or even Vulcan... He dent fight most of the regular xmen... So gladiator faced off against xmen on his level...
how about when Gladiator fought Colossus ?

-Pr-
Originally posted by xJLxKing
how about when Gladiator fought Colossus ?

that's pete in a nutshell, though. he does better against people than he really should.

Mindset
Galactus had 'trouble' with the F4 once 40 years ago.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jamond1
I am not a fan of marvel heroes, but just interested in some of the big guys.

like what the descriptions said, the marvel big guys such as galactus, hulk, gladiator(is this one big enough?) possess enormous strength or power to swallow a plant(galactus?) or move a planet(from protrait of gladiator), if so, no any creatures can stand for one of their single strike.

however, y they would have difficulties handling like the fantastic 4 and the X-men?? embarrasment

Well you have to realize that there are plenty of characters who are more durable than a planet and a lot of characters have the durability to take a punch from Gladiator and Hulk.

jamond1
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well you have to realize that there are plenty of characters who are more durable than a planet and a lot of characters have the durability to take a punch from Gladiator and Hulk.

if galactus is capable to swallow an entire planet, he should have no problem facing those tiny creatures. I could not imagine how much strength is needed to move a planet, and which one could stand this strength.

and the description from the site seems overrated them??

psycho gundam
it's a comic phenomena that happens in all publications, not just a marvel thing.

Mindset
He doesn't actually swallow the planets.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jamond1
if galactus is capable to swallow an entire planet, he should have no problem facing those tiny creatures. I could not imagine how much strength is needed to move a planet, and which one could stand this strength.

and the description from the site seems overrated them??

Notice I didn't say anything about Galactus, none of the Earth heroes are a match for him imo. Also he doesn't swallow planets.

Juggernaut, Thanos, Surfer, Thor. Those are some characters who could take many punches from Gladiator and Hulk.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus had 'trouble' with the F4 once 40 years ago.
laughing out loud It's funny cuz it true

Lord Feron
Well same reason Superman has really amazingly high showings then smacked around by scrubs for some reason.

Then theres flash i mean c'mon.... at full capacity he should smack people dead before they even knew what hit em.

It's comics there are low shows and high showings and the writers not always the same.

I mean would be pretty boring if all powerful characters just owned everyone all the time. LIke why bother reading? Some times they take it too far but hey thats the nature of comics. Its the crazy stories we all love to read!

Badabing
Moving...

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Use that. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.