Oh no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
Here is a Bane fanboy, not me, but count how many times amazing and absolutly amazing pop up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HySeNEm5nks&feature=related

~:Mr.Anderson:~
oh my god my brain.

ares834
At least he isn't saying Bane is the most powerful sith ever.

Incanus
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
oh my god my brain. Just what i was thinking, he did one on Marek to, but itts not as fanboyish.....

so why the hell did you post it?

Incanus
Wanted to see how many fanboys there were of these guys. So DID anyone count the amazings?

Eminence
Did anyone other than Incanus actually watch more than the first fifteen seconds?

Nephthys
I did. Apparantly he likes Darth Vad-.......

Bane an awful lot.

Incanus
Trust me, I was in shock so I couldnt turn it off.. That guy needs a life. BIGTIME.

Advent
Originally posted by Incanus
Trust me, I was in shock so I couldnt turn it off.. That guy needs a life. BIGTIME.

He's a collector of one of the biggest fantasy franchises in the world, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He then has a favorite character in that franchise; obviously leading him to collect things that involve said character. What so "shocking" about that?

Incanus
The amount of times he says amazing and absolutly amazing about Bane, how many times he repeats stuff, etc. And the fact that he says he only got a pasck of figures for ONLY Bane, he didnt care about NIHILUS OR MAUL.

chilled monkey
And the fact that he says he only got a pasck of figures for ONLY Bane, he didnt care about NIHILUS OR MAUL.

Beg your pardon, but... so?

Maybe he just doesn't like Maul or Nihilus. Everyone has their own opinion about what characters they like or dislike.

Nephthys
Nah, the guy was a bit of a loser.

Captain REX
Bit of a loser maybe, but I don't support Icanus' picking on him for liking Bane. What's wrong with having a favorite character? And who gives a shit about Nihilus anyways?

Wolverine2179
Do you think that guy is nebaris?

Incanus
I wasnt picking on him because he lieks Bane, I do to, just not enough to say everything about him is "amazing" or "absolutly amazing" hell, he said that people needed to get POD fast, or immediatly. That is kinda fanboyish. And frankly, I give a lot more than a shit about Nihilus, due to the fact of his backstory. I have an interest in the Mandalorian Wars, he was a jedi general during that time, i give way more than a shit about it.

truejedi
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Do you think that guy is nebaris?

I would love if that guy was Nebaris. That would be so funny. I've always wanted Nebaris to have a face I could hate. I haven't been on the site in 7 or 8 months, does he still come around?

Captain REX
And frankly, I give a lot more than a shit about Nihilus, due to the fact of his backstory.

When did Nihilus get a backstory?

And yeah, it's overly nerdy, but not bad. Though maybe saying everything about a Sith Lord is amazing might be cause for worry, hmm?

Incanus
He had the backstory of being a jedi general, he survived the actiavtion of the mass shadow generator, but it turned him into a creature that feeds on the life force of force sensitives and all other life.

ares834
I don't get why people are calling him a nerd and a loser. After all, we are on a forum that argues which Star Wars character is more powerful.
Also, Nihilus sucks.

Incanus
Whatever. But would YOU say everything about 1 certain guy is AMAZING, and ABSOLUTLY AMAZING?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eminence
Did anyone other than Incanus actually watch more than the first fifteen seconds? I let it buffer, but then I saw his dirty Sanchez. He repelled me at "hello."

Captain REX
He had the backstory of being a jedi general, he survived the actiavtion of the mass shadow generator, but it turned him into a creature that feeds on the life force of force sensitives and all other life.

Okay... that's just general information. He lacks an actual backstory; we know shit-all about him. As it is, I think he is boring and overpowered...

Wolverine2179
Galen is as or perhaps even shittier than nihilus. He has absolutely no role in star wars at all, its just that lucasfarts made a bad attempt to make galen fagrek important.

DrunknClockwork
Jeez, the hell is wrong with you, Incanus? At least he has the guts to show himself on youtube and talk about the stuff the likes. It's you who hides behind his computer and posts dumb shit for no apparent reason.

Also, what's wrong with praising your favorite character and what's wrong with liking the Bane books? Reading about Bane and the Rule of Two is certainly more interesting than Nihilius' nonexistent backstory.

Wolverine2179
Lmao bUrn3d!

Anyways i don't see anything wrong with really liking a character, but seriously i wonder if this guy could be nebaris.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by DrunknClockwork
Jeez, the hell is wrong with you, Incanus? At least he has the guts to show himself on youtube and talk about the stuff the likes. It's you who hides behind his computer and posts dumb shit for no apparent reason.

Also, what's wrong with praising your favorite character and what's wrong with liking the Bane books? Reading about Bane and the Rule of Two is certainly more interesting than Nihilius' nonexistent backstory.

I agree.

Live and let live.

Nephthys
So...... shouldn't he technically have left Incanus alone as well.confused

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Galen is as or perhaps even shittier than nihilus. He has absolutely no role in star wars at all, its just that lucasfarts made a bad attempt to make galen fagrek important.

No role?

Galen saved Leia, saved Bail Organa and co., created the Rebel Alliance and set back completion of the Death Star.

The Alliance wouldn't have existed without him. I'd call that quite a role.

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I agree.

Live and let live.

when you were yooounnngg and your heeaaarrt was an open book... you used to say live and let live (you know you did you know you did you know you did), but if this ever changing world in which we live in makes you give in and cry, say

Live and Let Die

Red Nemesis
yay TJ is returned.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys

Yup.

I guess.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Nephthys
No he should not have. I choose not to murder people but that does not mean that I should allow others to murder. Fear of inadvertent self-tyranny should not outweigh empathy.

Also your that line of reasoning prevents any form of change in worldview; it is both static and repugnant.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
No he should not have. I choose not to murder people but that does not mean that I should allow others to murder. Fear of inadvertent self-tyranny should not outweigh empathy.

Also your that line of reasoning prevents any form of change in worldview; it is both static and repugnant.

Yup.

ares834
LOL he took down the video.

truejedi
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
yay TJ is returned.
lol, just got the urge to talk some star wars. I know a grand total of 2 people in real life that know anything about Star Wars beyond the movie.

o hey there bro

truejedi
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
o hey there bro
oh hey! didn't realize it was you.

Incanus
Ok, say where I said Bane sucks. Bane is on the top of my list of favorites, so why would I say he sucks? I am just concerned about the overuse of Absolutly Amazing, and Amazing. The Bane books are very good.

Lord Lucien
The Bane books are decent. I might even say "They're good Star Wars books." But the are not "very good", by an stretch of the phrase.

Incanus
By very good, i was referring to the other books i have read, which was none. So hey are very good compared to none.

Incanus
I think he is here among us, so that is why he removed the video.......

kotorfan
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The Bane books are decent. I might even say "They're good Star Wars books." But the are not "very good", by an stretch of the phrase.

So what are your "very good" star wars books?

or do they not exist?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by kotorfan
So what are your "very good" star wars books?

or do they not exist? Cloak of Deception, and the Revenge of the Sith novelization. CoD has political intrigue, a good Jedi storyline for once, psychology, scandal, action etc. The dialogue and narration are very well done, there's no cliches, strained or forced phrases, there's no boring parts. It's just a very well written book all round and the only SW novel I've read more than once besides the novelizations.

Same goes for the RotS book too, it's just well written. I stand by my statement that that novel kicks the crap out of the movie in terms of story structure and character believability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.