A Theory of inculding the Joker in Batman 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Shindiggery
Hey guys I have just come up with a theory of how The Joker could be in Batman 3 without it being considered offensive or disrespectful to Heath Ledger performance in The Dark Knight. Okay for those of you who have read Grant Morrison`s Arkham Asylum he presents the Joker as a guy who has super sanity who changes himself everyday in order to cope with the everyday modern day. Now whose to say that this could be explained in Batman 3 which it could be easily done he has a full psychological analysis done while at Arkham. With this inclusion in the story it could allow a new actor to do his own take on The Joker without taking away anything from Heath`s performance in TDK.

TheVapor
I've heard that idea passed around before, and I like it.

The only loophole is that thru-out the entirety of TDK he has the same personality. He didn't really show evidence of having a changing personality.

Though I guess the one way out of that loophole is that they did so much crazy shit to him in Arkham that he was changed and he'd say something like "Just like how i changed when happened."

It could work, but it would have to be handled very well, and a lot of people might still not buy it.

SamZED
NO ORIGIN FOR THE JOKER! The movies do not need that! In TDK they made it like in the comics, every time he tells a different origin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.