Beowulf vs. The Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Beowulf hears about a land called Middle Earth and gets there by boat. He travels through some villages and hears people mentioning about a demon that lives in the mountains of Mordor. Beowulf seems fascinated about the tales of the demon people call the Balrog. He travels up into the mountains to find the beast. Finally he finds an entrance into the mountains and begins his search. Inside is a giant hall full of skeletons and dust. Suddenly a giant fiery whip comes right out of the darkness and Beowulf manages to duck before it got him. The Balrog emerges from the dark and roars in rage. Beowulf sheaths out his word and prepeares to fight it.

Balrog has its whip and sword but no shield.

Beowulf has his sword and some weapons are scattered around the giant hall like swords, axes, bows, arrows, spears, and shields.

Will Beowulf be able to slay the Balrog?

Nemesis X
Whoops. It seems I placed it in here by accident. Moderators, can you move this into the Movie Versus please?

Rogue Jedi
I did that once haermm

Robtard
Probably, going by movie feats. Just not sure if the Balrog has a weak spot, as Gandalf used a magic/sword combo to kill it.

Mairuzu
if it were beowulf saying "you shall not pass" instead of gandolf

balrog would have fallen alone

jinXed by JaNx
i think balrog takes this with ease. The balrog is pure fire and brimstone, beowulf isnt going to be able to grab ahold of Balrog

XanatosForever
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i think balrog takes this with ease. The balrog is pure fire and brimstone, beowulf isnt going to be able to grab ahold of Balrog

Agreed. Beowulf's taken down some massive creatures, but none composed of elements that could burn him to a crisp. The final battle also showed him flinch when the dragon fire burned him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.