Livin Tribunal vs Otherworld Guardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
heres story:

Merlyn, Mandragon Saturn & all the rest boast that they can take out any place in the omniverse they want (and they can)

so 1 day they decide that the LT is nuisance

so thats what they do : they decide to take out Star Chamber dimension first
they also wanna take out the 16-dimension place where LT & the other abstracs convene
then they wanna take out the dimension of M-bodies
and while their at it their gonna erase home of beyonders
and then 616

just for fun big grin

hell then they plan to take out ALL the omniverse, one universe at a time (cept Otheworld). target pick @ random

just for fun big grin

so it begin, they lock on Star Chamber & they turn teh crystal key...

so who wins : can LT stop them or do they end up erasin him & the other abstracs along with all o MU ? big grin

thanos-prime
the marvel u is living tribunals territory if there in it he can beat them

Galan007
LT blinks, the three are vaporized, and the 'disaster' is averted. sheppardanime29

guy222
LT

Knowsbleed33
That yellow guy.

SoulDevourer
k so far every1 thinks LT got a chance to win? huh

King Kandy
Merlyn breaks one of those crystals that has the universes lifeforce. LT makes a new one instantly. And keep it to himself.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
k so far every1 thinks LT got a chance to win? huh

Do you knuckles drag on the ground when you walk?

Just wondering.

guysangel
LT

celestialdemon
LT wins.

guy222
thumb up

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Merlyn breaks one of those crystals that has the universes lifeforce. LT makes a new one instantly. And keep it to himself. since when can LT recreate auniverse? confused

Blanket
Originally posted by Galan007
LT blinks, the three are vaporized, and the 'disaster' is averted. sheppardanime29 Makes you wonder why Marvel appointed such pussies to be guardians of teh Marvel.

King Kandy
since when can LT recreate auniverse? confused
Why not? It should be well within his powers.

Knowsbleed33

Seriously?

Creshosk
since when can LT recreate auniverse? confused Do you know who LT is?

WhiteWitchKing

Ever since he's been the appointed guardian of the MU by it's highest being. Then there are those one panel evidence.

- His power and authority exceeds Eternity
- That incident where he reversed the IG's power

And that's pretty much all the on panel evidence you need really. Five Cosmic Cube created a universe and the IG is greater than these trinkets.

Knowsbleed33
he fashioned a couple of megaverses in his hand before.

Utrigita
Living Tribunal for the win.

blue_beast

gobstakid777
since when can LT recreate a universe? confused
exactly how big of a dumbass are u
lt's basically the most powerful being besides toaa,aka god,but then again,u might ask what can toaa do

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Do you know who LT is? no only what hes suppose to be embarrasment but its like they retcon his power all teh time
Originally posted by gobstakid777
exactly how big of a dumbass are u
lt's basically the most powerful being besides toaa,aka god,but then again,u might ask what can toaa do lol ok temme this u dipshit if he can recreate universe why dint he recreate 238 when mandragon erase it cuz u know thats kinda his job to roll eyes (sarcastic)

theres plenty things that can destroy a universe but the best destructon feat they show LT do is bust a PLANET laughing out loud (when he fight that green demon with the magic staf or somethin)

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
he fashioned a couple of megaverses in his hand before. ok when wuz that? huh

King Kandy
lol ok temme this u dipshit if he can recreate universe why dint he recreate 238 when mandragon erase it cuz u know thats kinda his job to roll eyes (sarcastic)
No his job is to correct "mystical imbalances" that could destabilize the other universes. If Jaspers 238 started to spread through the omniverse, then it would maybe have been his job.

Kris Blaze
Guy takes it easily.

Then has a healthy lunch.

guy222
thumb up

gobstakid777
no only what hes suppose to be embarrasment but its like they retcon his power all teh time
lol ok temme this u dipshit if he can recreate universe why dint he recreate 238 when mandragon erase it cuz u know thats kinda his job to roll eyes (sarcastic)

theres plenty things that can destroy a universe but the best destructon feat they show LT do is bust a PLANET laughing out loud (when he fight that green demon with the magic staf or somethin)
his job isn't recreating universes assmunch and when has his power ever been retconned.there is only 3 instance of being besides the TOAA being more powerful than him that was scathan/protege,hotu,and beyonder, who got retconned.
dumbass

SoulDevourer
his job isn't recreating universes assmunch and when has his power ever been retconned.there is only 3 instance of being besides the TOAA being more powerful than him that was scathan/protege,hotu,and beyonder, who got retconned.
dumbass no LT has intervene b4 when there wuz LESS then universel threat u retardd asswipe. like with Zom or dat green demon (edit: thats Nebulus iirc)
try thinkin 4 once if u can, erasin universe is pretty much a universel threat & its as bad as it gets ( way worse then what Zom or dat green demon were doin) in fact the only thing worse then that is destroyin the multiverse

so LT intervene against Zom who only threaten earth and whose nothing next to the omniversel guardian, but he dont intervene when mandragon ERASE entire UNIVERSE, why? BECOZ HE CANT

LT cannot bring back 238 even if he want to & he cant bring back any other universe that the CN erase

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by King Kandy
No his job is to correct "mystical imbalances" that could destabilize the other universes. If Jaspers 238 started to spread through the omniverse, then it would maybe have been his job. that chick with the grey hair wuz gonna erase 616 right right? if 616 is erase then all o omniverse goes with it yet LT dint step in

(captain britain had to stop her lol)

SoulDevourer
ok wut if they erase dimension of Mbodies first?

abstracs need Mbodies right? so LT gonna be helpless of if that dimension is busted big grin

gobstakid777
no LT has intervene b4 when there wuz LESS then universel threat u retardd asswipe. like with Zom or dat green demon (edit: thats Nebulus iirc)
try thinkin 4 once if u can, erasin universe is pretty much a universel threat & its as bad as it gets ( way worse then what Zom or dat green demon were doin) in fact the only thing worse then that is destroyin the multiverse

so LT intervene against Zom who only threaten earth and whose nothing next to the omniversel guardian, but he dont intervene when mandragon ERASE entire UNIVERSE, why? BECOZ HE CANT

LT cannot bring back 238 even if he want to & he cant bring back any other universe that the CN erase

yea he can ,f$#kboy.how do u know he can.let me see some scans stating this.oh.there aren't any.eat my d^%k.

SoulDevourer
yea he can ,f$#kboy.how do u know he can.let me see some scans stating this.oh.there aren't any.eat my d^%k. up 2 u show he can u c**ksuckin f*ggot hes never recreate or destroy a unvierse b4. ****tard

SoulDevourer
the best destructon feat he done on panel is bust a planet laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
btw

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2196/ltty1.jpg
LT is multiversel only

the gaurdians are omniversel

AlmightyKfish
btw

LT is multiversel only

Except he's held two Megaverses in his hands, each of which contain a number of multiverses =/

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Except he's held two Megaverses in his hands, each of which contain a number of multiverses =/ yeah some1 else said dat to but when wuz it? huh

(an did he create those megaverses?)

AlmightyKfish
I can't find the megaverse scan, but here's another one that proves LT is a trans-multiversal entity-

http://img524.imageshack.us/i/lt2cm.jpg/

SoulDevourer
I can't find the megaverse scan, but here's another one that proves LT is a trans-multiversal entity-

http://img524.imageshack.us/i/lt2cm.jpg/ k thx

but maybe he just megaversal? stick out tongue

do u remeber if LT create those 2 megaverses or just hold them? wink

Knowsbleed33
He created them. He turned the Amalgam brothers into megaverses in the palm of one hand.

WhiteWitchKing
btw

LT is multiversel only

Nope. Abraxas saga, Roma sought to protect the multiverse from Arbaxas who was going to destroy it. She failed and was killed by Abraxas. The UN wiped out Abraxas. LT is leagues above the UN.

LT wins.

gobstakid777
up 2 u show he can u c**ksuckin f*ggot hes never recreate or destroy a unvierse b4. ****tard
that doesn't mean he can't dickmunch

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nope. Abraxas saga, Roma sought to protect the multiverse from Arbaxas who was going to destroy it. She failed and was killed by Abraxas. The UN wiped out Abraxas. LT is leagues above the UN.

LT wins. huh some1 else said the UN dint kill abraxas (iirc its Knowsbleed who said dat)

He created them. He turned the Amalgam brothers into megaverses in the palm of one hand. k amalgm comics

crossover, rite?

but isit canon? (i check on net & they show LT & specter on same lvl wich is wierd huh )

that doesn't mean he can't dickmunch no onpanel showin he can shithead

gobstakid777
F@%k u a#@hole.he doesn't need feats or on panel anything.ur f!%king retarded if u thing ANYTHING below HOTU is gonna put a scratch on him,so eat that, dickhead

SoulDevourer
go **** yourself u ****face it say teh gardians are omniversel & dats onpanel & Reed also pwned LT with his tech so take dat u camelturd

Knowsbleed33
some1 else said the UN dint kill abraxas (iirc its Knowsbleed who said dat)

It didn't kill him. It just restored the universe back to the way it was before 616 Galactus was killed putting Abraxas back into his prison.

It was in Adventures of the X-Men #12. LT fashioned them both into megaverses.

gobstakid777
go **** yourself u ****face it say teh gardians are omniversel & dats onpanel & Reed also pwned LT with his tech so take dat u camelturd
r u f@#kin serious?LT stomps 10000/10
Go eat a dick, s@#t-for-brains. u make me want to reach through the computer screen and punch u in the face

SoulDevourer
r u f@#kin serious?LT stomps 10000/10
Go eat a dick, s@#t-for-brains. u make me want to reach through the computer screen and punch u in the face he wuz pwned by reed u pus-fill sh1thead so u go lick-a-dick. u aint even worth punchin so ima sh1t all over u & flush u down toilet where u belong. ****tard

Knowsbleed33
That was non-canon.

Chill out you two before you get banned.

SoulDevourer
i dint start
+ whitewitchking bumped it so he wanted it to go on, not me fault stick out tongue

gobstakid777
i'll get my chance again SoulDevourer. best watch urself

SoulDevourer
?wut...u dint report me topic did u? mad

gobstakid777
?wut...u dint report me topic did u? mad
y would i report u

Mindset
since when can LT recreate auniverse? confused When he recreated Eternity after Warlock erased him.

Knowsbleed33
Gee, that was easy.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
When he recreated Eternity after Warlock erased him. **** your rite i forgoten dat smile (u ment the part where he restore all the abstracs after Warlock pwn them with the IG rite?)

but that still leave why dint he restore 238? huh I mean erasing universe is "cosmic crime" rite? it aint no small thing so if mandragon can go about erasin any reality in the MU jus like that then what mores it gonna take to get LTs attention?

Knowsbleed33
Universes get destroyed/erased alot and the LT doesn't step in.

Methinks you don't fully understand the LT's purpose.

SoulDevourer
Universes get destroyed/erased alot and the LT doesn't step in.

Methinks you don't fully understand the LT's purpose. guess i dont sad (universes dont get nulify that often tho huh )

i mean he steps in 4 small stuff (like Zom & Nebulus) but not 4 *some* o the bigger stuff

Knowsbleed33
Those weren't small issues. Those were law breaking incidents.

SoulDevourer
yeah thats teh thing

u guys think it make sense that wut Zom did is law-breakin (btw he only "threaten" 1 universe & dint wanna destroy it anyway) but what Mandragon did aint? thats weird laws huh

Knowsbleed33
Why the f**k would the LT care about 1 universe out of a near infinite amount of universes? We're talking about a cat who juggles universes on a whim because he thinks one is purer and more elegant than the other.

Destroying a universe means nothing to him.

SoulDevourer
Why the f**k would the LT care about 1 universe out of a near infinite amount of universes? We're talking about a cat who juggles universes on a whim because he thinks one is purer and more elegant than the other.

Destroying a universe means nothing to him. thx i get dat but wut i ment is wut made ZOM so special? iirc he wuz only gonna change "balance of good/evil" or somethin & only in ONE UNIVERSE so then same thing, why did LT care about dat 1 universe? confused

Knowsbleed33
Because one of the LT's main jobs is to make sure 1 universe doesn't accumulate more mystical energy than the others. Zom's exsistance in the 616 reality upset the balance.

gobstakid777
thx i get dat but wut i ment is wut made ZOM so special? iirc he wuz only gonna change "balance of good/evil" or somethin & only in ONE UNIVERSE so then same thing, why did LT care about dat 1 universe? confused
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Except he's held two Megaverses in his hands, each of which contain a number of multiverses =/ here's the scan:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_lt1.jpg

and here's LT's bio referencing that instance:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_lt2.jpg

the bio makes it sound like the brothers were just the guardians of two different megaverses. not that they actually embodied said megaverses. *shrug*

He created them. He turned the Amalgam brothers into megaverses in the palm of one hand. as LT's bio also states, he merely helped fashion the brothers. so per the bio, their creation cannot be credited solely to him.

but yeah, LT's fart could vaporize the otherworlders. thumb up

Creshosk
the bio makes it sound like the brothers were just the guardians of two different megaverses. not that they actually embodied said megaverses. *shrug* Those are the most badass lawyer's I've ever seen. I mean she-hulk and daredevil are cool, but those take the cake.

Galan007
they sound like great eggshell-walkers. lol.

Blanket
This thread gave me a few yuks.

SoulDevourer
here's the scan:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_lt1.jpg
i like how they say "energy that coud vaporize galaxies"

only GALAXIES? lol laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.