Jill Valentine vs Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Battle of the blondes!

On one side, you have the hottest assassin to come out of Ireland. On the other, the ex-S.T.A.R.S. operative and Raccoon survivor.

The showdown takes place inside the Monarch Room. For a bit of fanservice, Jill is not dressed in the combat battlesuit seen in RE5. Instead, she is in her classic S.T.A.R.S. uniform sans beret (she still has the blonde hair and pale skin.)

Before the battle takes place, the women first have to disarm, as this fight is hand-to-hand. Nina removes her pistol, her katanas, the tonfas, and her knives (her gear from Death by Degrees).

Jill, on the other hand, removes her dual VZ21 SMGs, her beloved Samurai Edge handgun, her Bowie Knife, Barry's Colt Python, her PSG1 Sniper Rifle, and her Rocket Launcher (which makes Nina's eyes bug out, as she wonders where Jill was hiding it).

Once the weapons are carried off, the women face off. Then they charge.

DarkC
Are we talking super-Jill from RE5 or normal Jill?

Prince Nauj
Isnt jill a burnette?!

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by DarkC
Are we talking super-Jill from RE5 or normal Jill?

The official name is Brainwashed Jill (I prefer Evil Jill IMO), but this is RE5 Jill with all her skills from when she fought Chris and Sheva.

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Isnt jill a burnette?!

Up until she had her T-virus antibodies extracted, which had an unsual side effect on her, which was paler skin and blonde hair.

DarkC
H2H I say Jill takes this.

XanatosForever
Has Nina gone toe-to-toe with bullet timers before? If so, then she might have a chance, otherwise Jill for the stomp.

Sin_Volvagia
From what I've seen in Death by Degrees, Nina is going Deathstroke on Jill's ass.

Sado22
Nina williams has the best ass in the world and that's why she wins love

Confrontation X
LhaLWj31igsSomeone display Jill feats, plzkthnx no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Confrontation X
LhaLWj31igsSomeone display Jill feats, plzkthnx no expression

7WTT-zy6nVA

w9G9axBYMSk

Wei Phoenix
She only beat two people who lack the skill of Nina. Take out Chris's PIS moments and he wouldn't seem so great.

Betterman
While Jill is good, i think Nina would win based of experience. She was trained in assassination martial arts from a very young age.

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The official name is Brainwashed Jill (I prefer Evil Jill IMO), but this is RE5 Jill with all her skills from when she fought Chris and Sheva.

Up until she had her T-virus antibodies extracted, which had an unsual side effect on her, which was paler skin and blonde hair.
ok thanks. the last resident evil game I played was Nemesis.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
7WTT-zy6nVA

w9G9axBYMSk
She also defeated the Nemesis, and that was before she was enhanced in RE5.

toshin
About their martial abilities I've to say I'm impressed with both of them. However, this is not the issue because, in my opinion, Jill's character design (morphotype, outfit, moves...) looks entirely inspired by Nina.

In her purple battlesuit, Jill Valentine became nothing, she is just a disastrous clone of Nina Williams. She has the same dress code, similar skills but quite a ugly face and not such a gorgeous anatomy as the Tekken lady. Love her outfit but, obviously, she is far to be as appealing as Nina.
Purple is Nina signature and definitely a colour that belongs to her, nobody else should be allowed to use it. Nevertheless, would like to see Nina wrapped in this amazing catsuit, being the Silent Assassin it seems to be designed for her.

SamZED
As far as looks go i prefere Jill. Dunno why but i never liked Nina or Anna, there's something about their appearance that is a huge turn off, not sure what.

Tzeentch._
lol

StyleTime
Jill with the P-30 wins. Without it, it's probably a 5/10 split.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.