Amalgam brothers vs All celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tttorres
The amalgam brothers are fused.

Knowsbleed33
What are the amalgam brothers?

Utrigita
Enough to imo take these guys down. Amalgam Brothers for the win.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What are the amalgam brothers?

The Amalgam Brothers are the physical representations of the Marvel/DC universes. They make the Living Tribunal/Spectre look like nothing.

So, using A-B-C logic:

Amalgam Brother stronger than Living Tribunal

Living Tribunal greater than Eternity

Eternity ('parent to'?) greater than the Celestials.

Who do you think would win this fight?

Tattoos N Scars
I think OP may mean the post retcon brothers that became nothing more than Megaverses that LT held in his hand.

Still, the embodiment of a megaverse>>>Celestials...except Scathan. If Scathan is in the fight...I say the Celestials take it.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I think OP may mean the post retcon brothers that became nothing more than Megaverses that LT held in his hand.

Still, the embodiment of a megaverse>>>Celestials...except Scathan. If Scathan is in the fight...I say the Celestials take it.

When were they retconned? I googled them and all the info I found didn't mention this.

Galan007
Originally posted by theICONiac
When were they retconned? I googled them and all the info I found didn't mention this. "adventures of the x-men" #12, iirc.

they were retconned from the supreme beings of marvel/DC, into megaverses that existed solely within marvel comics, and were also < LT.

guy222
thumb up

Knowsbleed33
I figured that's what the OP meant. I've just never heard them referred to as amalgam brothers.

Since board rules say current versions unless otherwise specified, Celestials win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.