Death's Head II vs Omega Red & Upgraded Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Minion win this?

Wild Shadow
would omegas spores and coils even effect minion?

golem370
Not sure. Somebody said that OM took shots from Colossus and was ok now Minion is stronger then Colossus but not by alot I would guess.

Digi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
would omegas spores and coils even effect minion?

Doubtful. He's mostly machine, the part of him that's human was built from a corpse, his healing is ridiculous, and he's healed through tech-viruses before. He also once made the comment that you can't kill what's already dead (referring to being made from a corpse) when a necromancer type tried to kill him. I forget the details, and would have to look it up.

But if the spores work, Minion loses obviously. Otherwise, he wins handily. Not quickly, but comfortably.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
Doubtful. He's mostly machine, the part of him that's human was built from a corpse, his healing is ridiculous, and he's healed through viruses before.

But if the spores work, Minion loses obviously. Otherwise, he wins handily. Not quickly, but comfortably. how the hell does he beat OR ( a guy who hangs with Colossus) and Sabretooth (a guy who is basically an upgraded wolverine)?

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
how the hell does he beat OR ( a guy who hangs with Colossus) and Sabretooth (a guy who is basically an upgraded wolverine)?

By killing them?

He's fought legit herald-levelers, taken a nuke without flinching, can regrow limbs in seconds, has as much energy output as most versions of Iron Man, and can cut up anything this side of adamantium. Not sure why you're so skeptical.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Digi
He also once made the comment that you can't kill what's already dead (referring to being made from a corpse) when a necromancer type tried to kill him. I forget the details, and would have to look it up.
B]

Was that during the Lionheart story?

Wild Shadow
can they even put minion down with physical damage to the body? i mean i think sabe can tear off the head ftw but, not sure how often he can accomplish it or realize that is what it will take to take minion down.

Digi
Originally posted by -K-M-
Was that during the Lionheart story?

The ones that are afraid of technology? I think so. He makes the comment after the guy explodes a cube of water with the force of a nuclear explosion.

can they even put minion down with physical damage to the body? i mean i think sabe can tear off the head ftw but, not sure how often he can accomplish it or realize that is what it will take to take minion down.

This is actually speculation. As Minion has never died, and has also healed from literally being cut in half we can't be sure if this indeed would kill him, or if Sabertooth possesses the ability to cut it off before he heals through it.

Wild Shadow
i think the team can give him a good down and dirty fight but not sure if they can put him down before he does.... DH2 can do his cranial siphon on omega red and take him out of the game leaving him and sabe to finish the fight but, unless sabe can remove the head it is a losing battle for sabe although it would take a good long time before he goes down.

illadelph12
Blaster configuration ftw.

Digi
i think the team can give him a good down and dirty fight but not sure if they can put him down before he does.... DH2 can do his cranial siphon on omega red and take him out of the game leaving him and sabe to finish the fight but, unless sabe can remove the head it is a losing battle for sabe although it would take a good long time before he goes down.

He usually only uses the siphon once an opponent has been defeated. Only once has he used it in-battle for a cheap win, and it was a surprise to the opponent. Still, he has other options of clear victory that aren't as gimmicky.

Originally posted by illadelph12
Blaster configuration ftw.

thumb up

AlmightyKfish
Minion ftw...

Battlehammer
Omega red power works on the undead it would work, dead head dies.

Digi
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Omega red power works on the undead it would work, dead head dies.

Does it work on technology? He's much more tech than human. And has it worked on someone whose healing is instantaneous from even normally-fatal wounds? I only ask because by calling him dead head you give the impression that you don't know him that well. That might not be the case, but your assessment seems one-sided, even if it is correct.

jrodslam
What parts are human/organic/living?

Digi
Originally posted by jrodslam
What parts are human/organic/living?

Hard to tell, tbh. He's a cyborg, technically speaking, built with tech from the remains of a human corpse. But as nearly all of his healing feats would suggest, he's much more machine than man. A few parts are noticeably human (like roughly half of his face), but it's never explicitly stated what parts are human and organic. His brain, which can now store the personalities, instincts, even souls of his assimilated victims, has had a massive overhaul as well, suggesting that it is more tech than human.

The Nuul
Reds powers works on the dead now? laughing laughing laughing

There is no life force to drain.

And Batmans nasal spray works on Spartan....

illadelph12
Eh. Minion takes this. Particularly beginning .5 km apart per forum rules. Minion isn't exactly slow, and he has ranged attacks (plasma cannon configuration, and I believe a photon configuration as well) that could at the least KO his opponents.

The Nuul
Minion wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.