Quebecer education vs. NCLB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
As far as I know it, Quebecers have better public education when compared to Oklahoma. Texas may be closer; I don't know for Maryland.

However, Quebecers are somehow (and somewhat) advantaged because they don't have to go through anything like NCLB. I wouldn't be surprised some people in states neighboring Quebec or other Canadian provinces would rather go to Canadian schools instead.

Remember, in educational matters, Quebec acts like a sovereign nation.

chithappens
1) Most of us don't know how the Quebec system works. You would have to explain it or at least provide a link.

2) This should go in dadudemon's topic since it's the some topic. You even reference Oklahoma :/.

inimalist
"le retard de Quebec"

anywhere in Canada BUT.

FE Expert
Oklahoma and Texas are the only US gauges I have.

http://www.quebeceducation.org/en/education01en.html

chithappens
You are on the internet. You can find out how many kids like to lick petroleum jelly off of beehives if you felt like it.

jaden101
Pretty much confirms what I always thought. Noone gives a shit about Canada.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by FE Expert
As far as I know it, Quebecers have better public education when compared to Oklahoma. Texas may be closer; I don't know for Maryland.

However, Quebecers are somehow (and somewhat) advantaged because they don't have to go through anything like NCLB. I wouldn't be surprised some people in states neighboring Quebec or other Canadian provinces would rather go to Canadian schools instead.

Remember, in educational matters, Quebec acts like a sovereign nation.

In terms of education every province acts as a sovereign nation.

FE Expert
Only Quebec is a lot more distinct compared to other provinces' education, even if they each act as sovereign nations in regard to educational matters.

Honestly, I don't see much difference between an anglophone province and another anglophone province (even if these differences are often subtle.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.