Kurse enters the Growing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright here we go. Kurse is in the same bloodlust when he is facing Thor. It starts off 1on1 but as soon as guy on the list is in trouble, the next comes in and so on. the list is NOT in order--this is not a regular gauntlet. how many can Kurse deal with before he falls?

1.Lizard
2.Luke Cage
3.Black Tarantula
4.Armadillo
5.Tiger Shark
6.Roughouse
7.Thing
8.A-Bomb
9.Classic Sasquatch
10.Immortal Hercules
11.Durok the Demolisher
12.Superman

Kris Blaze
Stops at 11 probably.

Kurse in his initial appearances, not as al'grim but as Kurse, did not have any kind of skills. Pure strength isn't enough to take down the Klarkster. The later Kurse who appeared in V2 and died in Ragnarok had a consciousness and regained some degree of sanity. Seeing as he was the best Dark Elf fighter, I reckon he's got the skills to hit Superman.

golem370
It would see hard for him to get past Durok I would think. From 8 threw 11 are Class 100 level and above people.

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Stops at 11 probably.

Kurse in his initial appearances, not as al'grim but as Kurse, did not have any kind of skills. Pure strength isn't enough to take down the Klarkster. The later Kurse who appeared in V2 and died in Ragnarok had a consciousness and regained some degree of sanity. Seeing as he was the best Dark Elf fighter, I reckon he's got the skills to hit Superman.

this.

oh, and at least gundam and newjak were good enough to drop my name before blatantly stealing my idea! mad

stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by golem370
It would see hard for him to get past Durok I would think. From 8 threw 11 are Class 100 level and above people.

Yeah, Durok is a tough one.

Too strong for Kurse in my opinion.

golem370
Kurse is atleast 4 times stronger then Thor. Stronger then that?

leonidas
Yeah, Durok is a tough one.

Too strong for Kurse in my opinion.

in a 1on1? pure slugfest? hmm, i'd give kurse the nod there i think, but it would be a hell of a fight . . .

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
in a 1on1? pure slugfest? hmm, i'd give kurse the nod there i think, but it would be a hell of a fight . . .

You're on to something there.

Kurse seems to have a definite offensive edge, but Durok fought Thor for hours. Kurse was able to drop BRB relatively quick though and those injuries were lasting as well, he was near death. Thor and Surfer recovered relatively quick from Durok's attacks.

leonidas
meh. i think we agree durok added with the others would still be too much. be interesting to see this in a comic. hard to imagine all these guys pounding down in kurse and him falling given his endurance level.

kgkg
You're on to something there.

Kurse seems to have a definite offensive edge, but Durok fought Thor for hours. Kurse was able to drop BRB relatively quick though and those injuries were lasting as well, he was near death. Thor and Surfer recovered relatively quick from Durok's attacks. ? That's not how I remember it Thor was nearly killed by Durok's attack in there first meeting where Surfer had to heal him.

golem370
1 threw 6 and or 7 would be childs play only chance for Lizard and BT staying away from Kurse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.