Gandalf the White and Saruman the White vs. Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Let's try something different.

Dr. Manhattan is a living weapon who can, pretty much do anything he wants, but can science withstand magic?

Gandalf and Saruman are at full potential. Both are extremely powerful wizards.

Fight takes place at Isengard.

(I'm not expecting much from this match. I say that the Doctor will, most likely, win, but I wanted to hear some opinions.)

Rogue Jedi
How, exactly, can Manhattan be destroyed?

Nephthys
Magik?

Rogue Jedi
haermm But how? What type of spell would Manhattan be vulnerable to?

Impediment
The Wrath of Anor?

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Let's try something different.

Dr. Manhattan is a living weapon who can, pretty much do anything he wants, but can science withstand magic?

Gandalf and Saruman are at full potential. Both are extremely powerful wizards.

Fight takes place at Isengard.

(I'm not expecting much from this match. I say that the Doctor will, most likely, win, but I wanted to hear some opinions.)

Good fight considering that magic can go against the laws of physics, but going by movie feats, Manhattan easily destroys them or transmute them into something else.

King Kandy
Gandalf: I shoot white light!

Saruman: I whack people into walls!

Doctor Manhattan: I bend the laws of physics and do WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!

Wow I wonder who will win.

jaden101
Manhattan teleports them both into a blackhole.

The end.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm inclined to say Gandalf because science has no bearing on magic. Gandalf also seemed to be bound to and assisted by forces greater than science. Although, unless destiny is actively working against Dr Manhattan and using Gandalf as a tool. I really don't see what Gandalf can do to harm Manhattan. He may be able to cast spells that work outside the laws of physics but we never actually saw him do that on a grand scale. So, we really don't know what Gandy can do. Although, we know he probably can't die. He'll just keep coming back as different colors.

Darth Martin
I've yet to see any onscreen feats to convince me either could take him solo or together.

dadudemon
I didn't see anything on screen that suggest anything beyond telepathy, mild precognition, moderate telekinesis, and being smart.

Dr. Manhattan has all of those abilities and then some, in almost infinitely larger quantity.

This is a spite thread. I'm reporting it to Imp. no expression

XanatosForever
Imp was the OP, dude. XD

dadudemon
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Imp was the OP, dude. XD

facepalm

I guess I should thank you for being helpful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.