The Anderson Tapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Just picked this DVD off the library shelfs the other day and thought I would watch it since Im such a huge Sean Connery fan.Him being one of my favorites actors and all.The movie of course stars the legendary Sean Connery,Dyan Cannon and making his first film screen appearance-Christopher Walken.Here is what the movie is about.I'll just type in what it says on the back cover of the disc.

When Duke Anderson{Sean Connery} gets out of the cooler,he discovers the mother lode in his rich girlfriend's {Dyan Cannon} ritzy apartment building.With help from a safecracker{Christopher Walken},a decorator,and a thug,Duke might be able to pull off the greatest heist yet.What he doesnt know is that someone is watching his every move and beating him at his own game.

I was very surprised i did not like it.I figured with a lineup of stars like this,no way could I go wrong and not like this movie.I mean the legenday Sean Connery,Dyan Cannon and Christopher Walken? well just goes to show no matter how great a supporting cast you have,they cant overcome a dull script.It was too boring and dull for me.I dont care for movies where they just stand around and talk the majority of the time and thats pretty much what this was.even though it also says on the back cover,suspensul action flick.yeah right,what a lie.anybody else ever seen this movie? it was made way back in the early 70's.for me the most exciting part of the movie was looking at Cannon when she was in her two piece bikini.a very brief moment. the film was based off a novel which is probably a lot better than the movie I imiagine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.