Leonard Smalls versus Wez and The Humungus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Leonard Smalls, The Lone Biker Of The Apocalypse:

WxCR5KA47kU&NR=1

Versus

Wez and the Humungus (You guys know who they are. Wez is the crazy **** standing in front of the bike to Humungus's right, and Humungus, in the metal Jason mask.)

lme5M_z1n_s

Smalls is riding along one day looking for gas, finds the abandoned tanker, and up ride Wez and the Humungus, Wez on his motorcycle with his gay blond BF, Humungus in his big ass SUVish ride. They decide to kill Smalls and take the gas.

Humungus has his revolver and that big ass harpoon thingie, Wez has his wrist mounted crossbow. Smalls has his shotgun, knives and grenades. Unlimited ammo for all.

Who wins? Who gets the gas?

omgchos
Smalls shoves grenades up their asses. After blowing off their heads.

Robtard
Wez comes as crazy as assless chaps wearing homosexual bikers of the apocalypse come, but Smalls is kicking his ass. The Humongous looks impressive in size, but he really didn't do much, so Smalls is kicking his ass too.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how Humungus would have shown h2h. He was a BIG ****er.

Wait..........Blondie BF is killed right away and Wez is in psycho mode, now?

omgchos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

When he was pissed he did seem a bit relentless. But if mel had gotten that shell off of the dash it woulda bin curtains for wez.

Rogue Jedi
Smalls has the weaponry, but you gotta wonder what'd happen if Humungus got Smalls up close in a grapple.

omgchos
they both are impressive. Smalls lifted cage right off of his feat. And that sleeper hold on wez in road warrior looked effortless.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Probably just a punching/grabbing brute, while Smalls showed some martial arts ability who's surprizingly fast for his size too, remember when he caught the fly.

Smalls is still more bad-ass, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Any man who leaves a trail of fire behind his motorcycle has my vote.

Sadako of Girth
Not to mention the willful torture and or destruction of small fluffy animals: A Psychopathic tendancy right there. Smalls is a nightmare that Wez of chaps would be wanting desperately to wake up from, I suspect.

Rogue Jedi
"Do you see what happens, Wez? When you try and **** a stranger in the ass?"

Sadako of Girth
I've put that in the thread it was most appropriate for... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Already did yes

Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t513598.html

Sadako of Girth
Smalls never said that though.

Twas Walter.

I can understand your 04:41 confusion though.

Rogue Jedi
Smalls versus Walter h2h shifty

Sadako of Girth
At the minimum Smalls loses an ear.

Rogue Jedi
Smalls better shuck his grenades first.

Quincy
You're killing me Smalls

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.