Team RE vs. Team Halo: Basketball Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Two teams compete against eachother in a basketball game.

Team RE:
Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 5)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
HUNK (Uh...Forgot which RE he was in)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil 5)

Team Halo:
Master Chief
Sergeant Johnson
Commander Keyes
Arbiter
Sergeant Forge
Ship Master

Place is set in a basketball court (of course) and all the characters don't have their armor on, just jerseys and shorts (that's right, even the Chief). No, the characters cannot use weapons and can't harm eachother.

The teams will have to reach the score of 100 in order to win.

Which team will win?

SpadeKing
spite haermm

Ridley_Prime
..... What the f**k?

SpadeKing
could've been team RE vs DOA in volleyball haermm

ScreamPaste
o_o Because this is a basket ball game, Wesker uses his super speed to win.

I don't know of any Halo characters as fast as him.

Ridley_Prime
Seven minutes is all Wesker can spare to play before accidentally getting a foul ball?

SpadeKing
7 minutes is all the time he has to play, better hope he can actually shoot a basketball better than his gun

Nemesis X
Okay that's it, Wesker's speed is now reduced.

SpadeKing
could wesker even legally dribble the ball moving that fast.

ScreamPaste
Good point. I dunno. o_O

Nemesis X
Lets not forget that Chief can see things in slow mo and being a super soldier, he might be able to reach Wesker. I'm only saying this because some people seem to be ignoring what I posted that said Wesker's speed being reduced.

SpadeKing
why reduce his speed then the other team would have even less of a chance than they already have?

elites are all usually over 8 ft. can't remember which arbiter but one is 9ft, like to see someone score on that ermm

and they have a black guy... who is also a spartan I, dunno what upgrades they got. but black in basketball is unfair enough erm

Nemesis X
Master Chief is not black.

SpadeKing
johnson is though & chief is a spartan II so no I obviously didn't mean him.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SpadeKing
7 minutes is all the time he has to play, better hope he can actually shoot a basketball better than his gun
haermm

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Lets not forget that Chief can see things in slow mo and being a super soldier, he might be able to reach Wesker. I'm only saying this because some people seem to be ignoring what I posted that said Wesker's speed being reduced.
I smell spite.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
o_o Because this is a basket ball game, Wesker uses his super speed to win.

I don't know of any Halo characters as fast as him.

Since Basketball require you to bounce the ball a specific number per set number of steps, he can't use his superspeed to it's full potential. In fact, Master Chief has probably better use of his speed and vision than Wesker of his.

Team Halo I say.

XanatosForever
The game ends in a draw when it's realized less than half of each team can't hold the ball without popping it. >.>

SuperLuigi
Team Halo wins. the height advantage is too great and since wesker isnt the athelete chief is he gets shut down.

danteiscool
Wesker may not be as tall as M.C. but that doesn't mean he can't jump and do a slam dunk (which would probably destroy the hoop from the sheer force used).

but I'd say that this is a tie. M.C. is tall and superhuman and Johnson is one tough S.O.B. to beat.

jalek moye
Team Halo they are much more suited for this game then the Resident evil team.

And since when is Johnson a spartan?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The game ends in a draw when it's realized less than half of each team can't hold the ball without popping it. >.>
Or they'd somehow break the ball when dribbling.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by jalek moye
Team Halo they are much more suited for this game then the Resident evil team.

And since when is Johnson a spartan?

read the books, he was in the spartan I program.

Originally posted by danteiscool
Wesker may not be as tall as M.C. but that doesn't mean he can't jump and do a slam dunk (which would probably destroy the hoop from the sheer force used).

but I'd say that this is a tie. M.C. is tall and superhuman and Johnson is one tough S.O.B. to beat.

tie? wesker is the only one on the team who could do anything anyway, bad enough he won't be able to do his little dash without causing any fouls.

Ridley_Prime
Yep. laughing out loud

Q'Anilia
I'm sure Arbiter's height is pretty formidable in this game as well. How tall are the covenant Elite? 7'5"?

Neo Darkhalen
Both sides see how pointless it would be to try and compete in a game of Basketball and so they all go out for a drink down the local pub, have a great time and decide to all go swimming with one another over the weekend.

The end. awesome

(Translation: this is a spite thread and a pointless one at that.)

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Both sides see how pointless it would be to try and compete in a game of Basketball and so they all go out for a drink down the local pub, have a great time and decide to all go swimming with one another over the weekend.

The end. awesome

(Translation: this is a spite thread and a pointless one at that.)
This sounds like the one solution, the final solution!

Nemesis X
Keep it up guys and I will make spites on purpose. I try posting a match thinking it would be interesting and look where it gets me sad

SpadeKing
Keep it up guys and I will make spites on purpose.

I could've sworn that is what you were doing ermm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I could've sworn that is what you were doing ermm

No. You actually thought I made this spite on purpose?

SpadeKing
no further comments facepalm

Ridley_Prime
I was kind of unsure at first, but then it became quite clear to me that it was spite when you made this post:

Okay that's it, Wesker's speed is now reduced.

Nemesis X
I only said that because everyone kept saying "Wesker's speed makes this spite". How the heck am I supposed to make this fair?

Ridley_Prime
Well, like you pointed out, the Chief can see things in slow motion and what not, so Wesker's speed wouldn't really be that unfair to have, if at all. confused

Nemesis X
Fine then. Wesker has his speed back.

Q'Anilia
Fine then. Wesker has his speed back.

Doesn't matter. He can't use it.

SpadeKing
he'll foul out pretty quickly

SuperLuigi
or get hit with traveling calls. the point is master chief on defense cancels all team RE offense. they couldnt move fast enough to get by chief

ArtificialGlory
I get this feeling that all the points in this match will be scored entirely by slam-dunks.

FE Expert
It would be a close match but I couldn't make any other prediction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.