Inigo Montoya (The Princess Bride) Versus William Turner (Pirates of the Carribean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Inigo Montoya has marauded the seven seas as the Dread Pirate Roberts for the last few years after helping rescue Buttercup. On shore leave at Tortuga, he happens to run into William Turner at the pub, and after some hasty words spurred by drinks, the two swordsman agree to a duel at dawn.

Both combatants are familiar with the others experience with the blade, and Inigo begins the match dueling left handed, switching if he needs to.

The duel takes place in the streets of Tortuga in front of the inn, with various footholds and platforms for them to use should they wish to try for higher ground.

Rogue Jedi
Montoya fought on after being impaled, he pwns Will, hard, prison style.

XanatosForever
Multiple times, iirc, but Will's no slouch with a sword. Did I mention this isn't to the death?

dadudemon
You should of told Inigo that before he confused him for the six fingered man. Will Turner was already killed by Inigo. The last thing I heard was, "You killed my father, you son of a b*tch."

Rogue Jedi
Death or no, Montoya seems a better swordsman to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.