Bullseye versus Predator...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Same scenario as Predator 2, the Predator is in town and is looking for worthy prey. He witnesses Bullseye killing Elektra, and, deciding to hunt Bulls Eye, fires a plasma blast at him.

Bullseye dives out of the way just in time, grabbing Elektra's sai's as he rolls behind a brick wall. The Predator cloaks himself and the hunt is on.

Can Bullseye escape? Can he kill the Predator, or does the Predator get another trophy for his collection?

Bullseye, as I said, has the two sai's, and throwing knives concealed everywhere. The Predator has his wrist claws and plasma cannon, not to mention his cloaking device.

Placidity
Bullseye has some nice superhuman feats, but the Predator is too much IMO.

Plasma canon and cloak will take Bullseye.

If Bullseye saw him coming he might have a chance.

Bullseye might also win if the Pred tries to man up and engage in a close up fight.

Rogue Jedi
You think we should take away the Pred's cloak? I'm OK with it.

Placidity
Hmm its okay I think.

Because Bullseye way to a win is using the Sai's to deadly effect with his impossible accuracy.

jinXed by JaNx
Do you guys think, Bullseye is fast and accurate enough to tag the Predator if he were to see him while the Predator is cloaked?

Impediment
Arnold took down the Yautja with jungle tactics, and was impressively more athletic/durable than Colin Farrell.

Bullseye might stand a chance in an urban setting with some prep time, but if the fight is random the Predator would slice his ass into dogfood with the razor net in a second, methinks.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Do you guys think, Bullseye is fast and accurate enough to tag the Predator if he were to see him while the Predator is cloaked? Indeedly doodly.

Darth Martin
Poor Bullseye.

Rogue Jedi
Poor Predator, if it ever presents itself as a target.

Darth Martin
Bullshit. Urban Hunter took atleast 8 shotgun blasts at point blank range. His vitals are armored.

Rogue Jedi
So? A well placed sai will do more internal damage.

Darth Martin
Nope. Dude had his arm sliced off and kept fighting.

Rogue Jedi
And? So it's tough as nails, "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

KingD19
Not with sais and throwing knives.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Arnold took down the Yautja with jungle tactics, and was impressively more athletic/durable than Colin Farrell.

Bullseye might stand a chance in an urban setting with some prep time, but if the fight is random the Predator would slice his ass into dogfood with the razor net in a second, methinks.

in total agreement

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Not with sais and throwing knives. DD never misses. One of those sai's hit the Predator, penetrates deep, yeah, thats gonna cause some damage.

Nemesis X
Two words: BULLS EYE!

I've seen Predator 2 and noticed that Predator isn't entirely covered in armor. His stomach looked exposed and so is his chest (sorta). Bullseye can just throw his knives at those spots and it's game over for Predator.

Rogue Jedi
yes He never misses.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes He never misses.

Indeed. He even killed a fly with a needle while the fly was still in the air. If you don't recall the scene then it's obvious that you didn't watch through the credits in Daredevil.

Rogue Jedi
I thought that was a thumbtack?

Nemesis X
I thought that was a thumbtack?

I forgot what he actually threw but it doesn't matter because he killed a friggin fly while it was airborne.

Rogue Jedi
Bullseye seems good at improvising too. Remember when he ran outta weapons in the church, busted the stained glass, and used the shrapnel as projectile weapons?

Placidity
Like to point out that Preds don't normally have armor on. That was only in AvP.

jinXed by JaNx
I think the Predator wins due to his Plasma Canon and cloaking device. I'm sure a Predator will be able to survive a well placed Sai. Although, if Bullseye had the benefit of being able to completely see the Predator he would probably be more than capable of delivering a death throw with one of his sai's. I think by the time Bullseye realizes he is being targeted it will already be to late. I don't see Bullseye surviving a Plasma blast. If Bullseye can get out of the way in time he could probably peg the Predator while cloaked. After he see's the source of the Preds targeting laser he will definitely be able to deliver a Sai and that means the Predator will be wounded...,dripping blood. This would make his Cloak completely useless.

Placidity
If BE hits pred with a well placed Sai, it may as well be over (plus he has TWO sai's). I mean the guy can throw things with incredible force. He speared Elektra's dad with DD's club, which was just a blunt cylindrical object.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Two words: BULLS EYE!

I've seen Predator 2 and noticed that Predator isn't entirely covered in armor. His stomach looked exposed and so is his chest (sorta). Bullseye can just throw his knives at those spots and it's game over for Predator.

Nope, the Predator had his arm lopped off and kept going. He can handle being hit with a few knives. Remember, their species is a LOT tougher physically than humans.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
If BE hits pred with a well placed Sai, it may as well be over (plus he has TWO sai's). I mean the guy can throw things with incredible force. He speared Elektra's dad with DD's club, which was just a blunt cylindrical object. Sai in the eye!!! haermm Incredible precision to boot, yes?

Kaibs
So? A well placed sai will do more internal damage.

PLEASE tell me you really dont think that a Sai can do more damage than 8 shotgun blasts point blank. I mean if you know anything about guns let alone one of the most popular guns in history the shotgun you would know its a spread shot. And 8 spreadshots point blank well thats pretty god damn impressive if someone can take that. U think bullseye can take 8 shotgun blasts pointblank? or is he going to deflect them all with his sai? Also who said that if he even stabbed the predator it owuld even be a lethal blow. because it wouldnt be. THe predator would slice bullseyes ass up in a heartbeat.

Placidity
Originally posted by Kaibs
PLEASE tell me you really dont think that a Sai can do more damage than 8 shotgun blasts point blank. I mean if you know anything about guns let alone one of the most popular guns in history the shotgun you would know its a spread shot. And 8 spreadshots point blank well thats pretty god damn impressive if someone can take that. U think bullseye can take 8 shotgun blasts pointblank? or is he going to deflect them all with his sai? Also who said that if he even stabbed the predator it owuld even be a lethal blow. because it wouldnt be. THe predator would slice bullseyes ass up in a heartbeat.

Where is this shotgun talk coming from?

1. What do you mean by more damage? Bullseye can pretty much hit any target he wants with pinpoint accuracy. That means he can target vital regions such as the heart, throat, head etc.

2. What do you mean by "the most popular gun"? In terms of modern times, that title no doubt belongs to the AK-47.

3. A shotgun is not necessary a spreadshot. In fact, going back to point 1, the spread shot has very low penetrating power in regards to "damage".

4. Why does Bullseye need to take a pointblank blast from a shotgun? I'm sure you had a point in mind with all this shotgun business but I don't see it yet.

5. Bullseye isn't going to 'stab' the Predator, he is going to spear him from long range, as he does in most of his fights in the film. And refer to Point 1 again, if Bullseye hits his target, it will almost certainly be lethal.

Rogue Jedi
Well said.

Quincy
Bullseye flicks a peanut into the Predator's mouth

Kaibs
I think you're underestimating the Predators durability here. Bullseye has accuracy and im not saying hes deadly bc he is but he wont kill the preadator. Also as referring to the shotgun. I said that that the shotgun is ONE of the most popular gun. and it is. As far as street legal goes its definition in the high tiers. As far as spread shots go for shotguns and penetration goes it is definitely effective. I am not going to debate guns on this topic though as it wont make a difference.

Rogue Jedi
What he's saying (I think) is that a deep penetrating wound is more effective, and yes, with the force Bullseye throws, it will hit the Pred and bite deep.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Impediment

Darth Martin
What he's saying (I think) is that a deep penetrating wound is more effective, and yes, with the force Bullseye throws, it will hit the Pred and bite deep. Yautja have been impaled by Xenomorph drones and Queens and have continued to fight on.

Robtard
Bullseye also has perfect accuracy, so he'd be hitting vitals each and every time, considering he could get through the armoured bits.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
considering he could get through the armoured bits. Pierce the Yautja armor? Not gonna happen. He can hit the un armored spots but I doubt his projectiles will go through the plates.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Pierce the Yautja armor? Not gonna happen. He can hit the un armored spots but I doubt his projectiles will go through the plates.

The only truly armoured parts are the head, most have little or nothing on the chest, iirc. So if their heart, lungs, liver and kidney are in the same position anatomically as a human's, Bullseye's be hitting those, whenever he wants.

Neck too, another open vital spot.

Rogue Jedi
Sai to the heart ends this battle quickly.

Sadako of Girth
Suicide, you say, RJ...?

Rogue Jedi
Dunno what you mean?

Sadako of Girth
I meant, are you saying "Is the best way out for Bullseye, for him to fall on his own Sai"...?

Robtard
Sai to the heart ends this battle quickly.

Even if the Predator's have their hearts in the same place, they're pretty ****ing beefy, so a sai may not hit the heart.

Rogue Jedi
Throat then.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
The only truly armoured parts are the head, most have little or nothing on the chest, iirc. So if their heart, lungs, liver and kidney are in the same position anatomically as a human's, Bullseye's be hitting those, whenever he wants. I'm well aware that the Yautja isn't armored like a knight or a samurai. But even when Bullseye hits the target I doubt it would be a killing blow.

gobstakid777
bullseye ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.