A-bomb vs the Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
figured the Sentry can do more damage than Rulk, who only did superficial damage to A-bomb.

battlefield is New York City, quite possibly the most abused city in the history of comics and video games.

ankur29
sentry is far stronger
a-bomb is very durable though but not strong enough to put Sentry down

sentry eventually beats him depending on his confidence

tkitna
Sentry

bbrem123
sentry

cloud102
What about classic Abomination? Isn't he stronger than Savage Hulk?

SWblayde938
A-Bomb

Knowsbleed33
A-Bomb.

Prep-Man
Sentry flies off crying.

Peterlane
Confident Sentry or Void Sentry rapes

redhotrash
LOL @ people calling A-bomb. I dont like Sentry not without PIS, no Hulk family member has any buisness beating him.

bbrem123
Originally posted by redhotrash
LOL @ people calling A-bomb. I dont like Sentry not without PIS, no Hulk family member has any buisness beating him.

thumb up

Galan007
sentry.

ares owned a-bomb's ass, with a fair amount of ease.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Galan007
sentry.

I was about to mention that issue. Although, the art did really give off an ownage type fight. Ares tossed A-bomb and as he was on the ground threatened to cut him. Nothing really became of that. But Banner threw a rock at Ares head which gave him pause.

guy222
i have the scans, post in a bit

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Although, the art did really give off an ownage type fight.

I meant to type DIDN'T instead of did.

Guy, if you still haven't uploaded the scans, you could get them from the Ares Respect thread, someone already uploaded them.

iceman24567
Sentry wrecks him

guy222
cool

just put em in the ownage thread

Knowsbleed33

Stop exaggerating. He did no such thing. He tripped him and stood over him about to swing his axe into his face.

A-Bomb did more damage to Ares.

Galan007
i know you like a-bomb, but he got worked plain and simple.

Knowsbleed33
Because he got tripped?

Peterlane
Bruce doesn't want to put A-Bomb in danger because stronger beings than Ares are after him. If A-Bomb can barely take on Ares what is he going to do to The Sentry?

Knowsbleed33
A-Bomb shrugged off Rulks blows with ease.

bbrem123
he was about to get his face cut it half...im gonna say him getting worked is a good statement

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
A-Bomb shrugged off Rulks blows with ease.

This current A-Bomb basically has Ricks mind. So maybe he is like the Prof. Hulk while the first appearance A-Bomb was more like Savage Hulk and was stronger. That or the showing was PIS.

Originally posted by bbrem123
he was about to get his face cut it half...im gonna say him getting worked is a good statement

He said he could do that, but that doesn't mean he actually could. Adamantium couldn't pierce A-Bomb's skin.

Knowsbleed33
In IH #600 he was getting a laser shot at his face and it didn't cut him.

Why are you going to assume Ares axe would've done any better?

Besides, Sentry has gotten nothing but chumped lately. He hasn't had a single good showing since his mini. No one wants to acknowledge that.

Peterlane
This current A-Bomb basically has Ricks mind. So maybe he is like the Prof. Hulk while the first appearance A-Bomb was more like Savage Hulk and was stronger. That or the showing was PIS.

He said he could do that, but that doesn't mean he actually could. Adamantium couldn't pierce A-Bomb's skin.

Are you seriuos? Imagine someone on Thors level with adamantium claws throwing adamantuim knives, it would go through everything. Just because someone weak cant piece him with adamatium doesn't mean someone with class 100 strenght like Ares cant

Knowsbleed33
Ares is no where near class 100 foolio.

Peterlane
In IH #600 he was getting a laser shot at his face and it didn't cut him.

Why are you going to assume Ares axe would've done any better?

Besides, Sentry has gotten nothing but chumped lately. He hasn't had a single good showing since his mini. No one wants to acknowledge that.

So ripping the WIthches head of in nano seconds, breaking through Dooms sheild effortlessly, soloing the reaminin Atlanteans, time ****ing not affecting him, throwing She-Hulk to Jersey effortlessly, Carrying a passenger Jet with one hand while threatening to kill Ms Marvel(Moon-Stone)....there are plenty more.

Ptr_Grifin
Since when does Ares have class 100 strength? It's usually in the 70-75 range or something.

Peterlane
Since when does Ares have class 100 strength? It's usually in the 70-75 range or something.

Still that is way more strenght than someone like MoonKnight or Wolverine, so Ares could easily have chopped of his head.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Peterlane
So ripping the WIthches head of in nano seconds, breaking through Dooms sheild effortlessly, soloing the reaminin Atlanteans, time ****ing not affecting him, throwing She-Hulk to Jersey effortlessly, Carrying a passenger Jet with one hand while threatening to kill Ms Marvel(Moon-Stone)....there are plenty more.

That's all pretty basic for someone people want to keeping touting as an above top-tier character.

How about getting embarrassed by She-Hulk, Hercules and the Absorbing Man?

Galan007
if wolverine can pierce thanos/hulk with his claws, i think it's safe to assume ares could cut abomb with his axe.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Peterlane
Still that is way more strenght than someone like MoonKnight or Wolverine, so Ares could easily have chopped of his head.

What are you basing this on? I felt the point in his first fight with Rulk was to demonstrate his durability more so than his strength.

You're going to assume Ares would've cut his head off?

Ptr_Grifin
The harpy robot's had adamantium talons and they couldn't slice into A-Bomb. Maybe if Ares's ax was made of adamantium he could, but even if he had the strength the metal couldn't cut him.

Peterlane
That's all pretty basic for someone people want to keeping touting as an above top-tier character.

How about getting embarrassed by She-Hulk, Hercules and the Absorbing Man?

She Hulk caught him OFF GUARD

He told Hercules he was significantly HOLDING BACK

Absorbing Man caught him OFF GUARD

thebeast
what issues has he met she hulk herc and absorbing man

Galan007
based on feats, we obviously know she-hulk/hercules are no match for sentry - and as far as absorbing man goes, sentry has already shown that creel is nothing in comparison. nothing.

Parmaniac
Sentry pretty easily, one of the rasons why I hate that Bastard so much, I mean it's nearly impossible to write good storys including him without making him afraid and stupid to "delute" his immens power

SuperiorTech
The problem I had with it was that A-bomb liked like he was done and could not even get to his feet before Ares even threaten to cut his head off.Even if Rick in control now given what I have seen him take from Rulk it should have taken alot more to put him in that state.

Knowsbleed33
and as far as absorbing man goes, sentry has already shown that creel is nothing in comparison. nothing.

Read Lethal Legion 2.

Peterlane
Read Lethal Legion 2.

Yeh he caught Sentry from BEHIND, stole just the right amount of his limitless power and HIT HIM AGAIN from behind. Yup Sentry got owned right. Still Absorbing man soloed Asgard.

Knowsbleed33
He caught him off guard when he took his power, that's hit. He needed iron patriot to save his butt before AM continued to wreck him.

Peterlane
He caught him off guard when he took his power, that's hit. He needed iron patriot to save his butt before AM continued to wreck him.

Yeh and when Sentry was still stunned procceded to hit him from BEHIND. Absorbing Man soloed Asgard anyways and even said he couldn't hope to Absorb Sentry's power.

Absorbing Man>>Ares

The Pict
Sentry ftw

Knowsbleed33
Either way, Sentry can do no more than BFR A-Bomb. A-Bomb took Rulks blows and was unharmed and Rulk was able to beat an Elder to death.

tsscls
sentry easy. Look at what Ares did to ABom.

Knowsbleed33
He tripped him.

The Pict
He tripped him.

And A-Bomb was near KO-ed from it. He was completely at Ares's mercy.

Knowsbleed33
He was no where near KO'ed.

The Pict
He was no where near KO'ed.

His eyes were half closed. He lay there on the floor immobile. Ares was able to pin him down with one foot. A-Bomb nearly got himself an axe to the face. He was completely defenseless, he even thanked Banner to coming for his aid. He was either nearly KO-ed/dazed, or decided he wanted to have a quick lie down. I'm going for the former.

Knowsbleed33
I see him just laying there about to get an axe in his face. Freaking out can be attributed to Rick obviously not understanding the full extent of his power. He said so in the very beginning. We've seen A-Bomb soak some pretty impressive damage so I don't think the axe would've done much.

People need to stop exaggerating that showing. You act as though he got completely owned. He didn't.

The Pict
I see him just laying there about to get an axe in his face. Freaking out can be attributed to Rick obviously not understanding the full extent of his power. He said so in the very beginning. We've seen A-Bomb soak some pretty impressive damage so I don't think the axe would've done much.

People need to stop exaggerating that showing. You act as though he got completely owned. He didn't.

I know what A-Bomb took from Rulk but that doesn't change the fact that he lies there dazed after hitting his head on the floor. People aren't exaggerating that showing as much as pointing out how bad a one for A-Bomb it is. You can argue that he wasn't Ko-ed or dazed but that's clearly what the art is showing.

He thanked Banner for saving him so he at least knew there was some damage coming his way.

Knowsbleed33
He thanked Banner for stopping Ares from plunging an axe into his face. Whether it would've hurt him or not I don't think he wanted it.

redhotrash
People need to stop exaggerating the Hulk family. Theres a unfortunate trend going on here as far as people using high showings. A character becomes a writer's favorite of the month and gets boosted really obscene levels, generally at the expense of others. Take the ENTIRE world war hulk storyline for example. Anyone with common sense will tell you the majority of that was nonsense (Dr. Strange forgetting all his spells and slugging it out with the hulk? lol). The same applies to Rulk's fights with Thor. Call it PIS if you want, regardless A-Bomb has not a single advantage over Sentry. I dont even like Sentry and Im giving him 10/10 over A-Bomb, not to mention a 8/10 over Hulk.

Peterlane
Sentry throws him into the sun before he can react. GG A-Bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.