The Lone Rangers and Wyld Stallyns vs. Spinal Tap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Movie band fight.

Wild Stallyns (from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) and The Lone Rangers (from Airheads) are about to do a set in the local club when Spinal Tap emerges onstage and demands that they not play because they suck, and should let a real band play for the audience.

Nigel Tufnel: Get off of the stage or we'll stuff your trousers full of armadillos!

Bill: Dude....

Ted: Bogus....

Pip: Eat shit! I'll stab out your eyes with my dick!

Chazz: You greasy Brits got some balls.

Rex: Not for long, they don't.

Ian Faith: Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.

Rex: Up your ass, pal!

The fight takes place onstage. All the regular instruments are available for melee.

Rogue Jedi
Do the Lone rangers have their water pistols?

Impediment
Nah.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say Buscemi's character solos.......Cuz it's ****in Buscemi.

Impediment
Rex was my favorite character. He looks like a real scrapper.

Rogue Jedi
You can't smoke in here babe.

Yeah? What am I doing now?

Impediment
Pip still got to bone the cute secretary, though.

Bill and Ted's first movie is classic, in my opinion. The second movie was awful.

Rogue Jedi
Except for when they pwned death.

Impediment
"They melvined me!"

Rogue Jedi
haermm Battleship FTW haermm

Sadako of Girth
Nigel plays with a Les Paul, man.

Thats a heavy assed instrument to be wrapped around the head of his victims. And he has awesome fast wirey reach.
The Tap violence goes to 11.

The Stallyns have lighter weight but more angled bodies. They even use a very lightweight steinberger type cricket bat-like guitar in the 1st movies...

Tap stage pyros ignite the excessive laquer and grease in the airheads camp, destroying it, Stray McClane shots from the Die Hard building (just across the street to the Airheads) picking off stragglers. stick out tongue

Camera pans across the battlefield with the haunting Dm strains of "lick my love pump" plays softly beneath the imagary, as shots of dismembered bass player parts splattered all over the destroyed Drum riser and drummer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.