Mickey the Pikey versus John McClane...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Mickey the Pikey from "Snatch" and John McClane are locked in a steel cage and forced to duke it out to the end. Victory can be achieved either by killing their opponent, or by KO. There are no weapons in the ring.

McClane may employ any style he wants. He may box, kick, grab, headlock, bite, whatever it takes.

Mickey can use only bareknuckle boxing skills. However, if McClane gets ahold of him, Mickey may escap the hold/grapple by any means.

Sadako of Girth
Well then Mickey goes down.

Its the knockout puncher vs the man who cant be knocked out and tends to beat everyone. And Judging by the events of Snatch, McClane has better luck than Mickey. (Who CAN be knocked out) stick out tongue

No one ever burned McClane's mum in a caravan arson incident. Fact.

I do think that he could take Riggs though.
Especially from Rigg's dismal, dismal display of boxing prowess.
And they burned down Riggs caravan too.

Rogue Jedi
McClane has luck when there are objects around to utilize as weapons. Lighter, SUV, Crown Vic, none of that here. That's why I said he can fight however he wants. Mac tries to grapple Mickey, Mickey is gonna throw an elbow or whatever and evade.

Cant see him KOing Mickey. You gotta remember that last fight in Snatch, Mickey endured a beating that far supercedes anything McClane took. And he still one punch KO'd that guy.

McClane never fought anyone capable of KOing him, Mickey is very capable of this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

McClane never fought anyone capable of KOing him, Mickey is very capable of this.

Nonsense, just about everyone has a 'punchers chance', though some of the guys McClane fought where diehard (*hits snare drum*) ass-beaters, Colonel Travis, as an example.

Quincy
I have a hard time with the whole "Luck" as an argument thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy
I have a hard time with the whole "Luck" as an argument thing.

It's like a feat or a power, like Superman's invulnerability, Hulk's increasing strength, Wolverine's healing factor etcetera etcetera etcetera.

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
It's like a feat or a power, like Superman's invulnerability, Hulk's increasing strength, Wolverine's healing factor etcetera etcetera etcetera.
Yeah but those are actually feats of power. There have been a good amount of movies where the main character got lucky quite a few times. It's just not enough to be considered a power. Most of it was just McClane was a badass at what he does, and that hes really tough.

Robtard
McClane is luckier than most, it's an integral theme of the Diehard series. He is a complete bad-ass though, we can agree on that, friend.

Rogue Jedi
Nonsense, just about everyone has a 'punchers chance', though some of the guys McClane fought where diehard (*hits snare drum*) ass-beaters, Colonel Travis, as an example. Punchers chance? Rob, Mickey KO'd guys left and right with one punch, put mother****ers in the damn hospital with one punch. He one punch KO'd a guy while wearing big ass boxing gloves, man.

BTW, Mac had his ass handed to him by the Colonel wink

Mac will never get inside Mickey's jab, first time he tries, BAM he is kissing canvas.

Robtard
Punchers chance? Rob, Mickey KO'd guys left and right with one punch, put mother****ers in the damn hospital with one punch. He one punch KO'd a guy while wearing big ass boxing gloves, man.

BTW, Mac had his ass handed to him by the Colonel wink

Mac will never get inside Mickey's jab, first time he tries, BAM he is kissing canvas.

I didn't say that Mickey only has a punchers chance. So I'm going to ignore that.

McClane did beat down by Travis(and many others), but he didn't get knocked out, which is the point here. Cuz by all accounts, McClane is un-KO-able. Micky's magic one-punch is negated by McClane's time-tested chin.

Rogue Jedi
I didn't say that Mickey only has a punchers chance. So I'm going to ignore that.

McClane did beat down by Travis(and many others), but he didn't get knocked out, which is the point here. Cuz by all accounts, McClane is un-KO-able. Micky's magic one-punch is negated by McClane's time-tested chin.
McClane beat down Travis? He hit him a coupla times in the ribs and bit him, that's all I remember.

And let's not start with who can take more of a beating, the Pikey has McClane beat here, light years ahead. If McClane's chin is made of rock, then Mickeys is made of adamantium. Figuratively speaking of course. And if McClane is UnKOable, then Mickey is UnKOable, even more so than McClane. (No one is UnKOable, BTW.)

So, Mickey punches faster, harder, and can take far more of a beating than McClane. Plus he IS a bareknuckle boxing champion.

Robtard
My error, meant 'Travis beat down McClane'. As McClane has been beaten down many a time, never out though.

McClane has taken far greater beatings than Micky, he has four movies full of beatings, will Micky has one boxing match. /end fact.

So McClane has over Micky: Durability (in spades), endurance/stamina, plus an unbeatable chin.

Rogue Jedi
Rob, no one has an unbeatable chin. It's not like someone absolutely cannot be KO'd, it's just not possible. Everyone has a point where their head says "Oh **** it" and they are out.

Mickey took how many rounds of getting his ass beat at the end of Snatch? 10? 12? 15? THAT'S endurance. He took bare fists to his face, to his body, elbows and shit, all from a guy twice his size. There's proof of Mickeys edge in endurance.

Stamina? He was able to get up and KO the same guy after umpteen rounds of having his ass beat, there's the stamina.

McClane gets his ass beat for a few minutes at a time, while Mickey gets his ass beat round after round after round after round after round.

Think about it this way. Mickey had to hold back that last fight, take the epic beating, and take a dive. In the end he won, KOing the guy. You seriously think McClane, put in Mickeys shoes, would have been able to do the same? Objectivity, please.

Sadako of Girth
Then Id suggest jumping in a time machine and heading back to 1985, and punching Mike Tyson in the jaw.

Give it your hardest shot.

Twice even.

Then scream as he destoys you and makes you his rape lady.

Sadako of Girth
McClane has luck when there are objects around to utilize as weapons. Lighter, SUV, Crown Vic, none of that here. That's why I said he can fight however he wants. Mac tries to grapple Mickey, Mickey is gonna throw an elbow or whatever and evade.

Nonsense he is just lucky when it is lucky to be lucky.
It matters not, the form of the situation.

He might break Mickeys neck.

Circular argument at best,
pure unbacked up wild speculation at worst.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Then Id suggest jumping in a time machine and heading back to 1985, and punching Mike Tyson in the jaw.

Twice even.

Doesn't need the time machine, Tyson of 2009 would still do the same to him, as Foreman proved, 'power is the last thing a boxer loses'.

Sadako of Girth
Ha. True. yes

Rogue Jedi

Twice even.

Exrpoc6GP60

vIECw7mKqtI

You were saying?

Rogue Jedi
Nonsense he is just lucky when it is lucky to be lucky.
It matters not, the form of the situation.

He might break Mickeys neck.

Circular argument at best,
pure unbacked up wild speculation at worst.

Speculation? I know you have seen this fight:

KszF4d31GnA

If you think McClane could do what Mickey did here, then your McClane fanboyism has reach unprecedented levels.

Sadako of Girth
I was saying 1985 tyson. smile

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...?

He was f***ed up on meds and Robin Givens and her ma/legal matters/being screwed by Don King. (Not saying btw that Douglas didnt use great tactics though, but Tyson has him in trouble a few times with nothing, by Tyson standards.
If he fought 1985 Tyson, Tyson'dve had eaten him.

BTW are you saying that your punch equals Douglas'..?

Stop strawmanning, please.
McClane doesnt have to do what Mickey does.

Rogue Jedi
I was saying 1985 tyson. smile

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...?

He was f***ed up on meds and Robin Givens and her ma/legal matters/being screwed by Don King. (Not saying btw that Douglas didnt use great tactics though, but Tyson has him in trouble a few times with nothing, by Tyson standards.
If he fought 1985 Tyson, Tyson'dve had eaten him.

BTW are you saying that your punch equals Douglas'..?

Stop strawmanning, please.
McClane doesnt have to do what Mickey does. Yes, I am saying that my punch is that of the former heavyweight champion of the world. roll eyes (sarcastic) I was just showing that anyone can be KO'd, no one is immune to it.

McClane CAN'T do what Mickey does, thats the point, he is way out of his league fighting a bareknuckle boxing champion. Lets face it, straight up h2h fighting, with nothing around to use as weapons, that aint Mac's forte. Mickeys jab will keep McClane from getting too close to do any grappling/neck breaking, first time Mac tries to rush in, Mickey KO's him. Cuz thats like what he does, he KO's mother****ers with one punch. McClane is gonna try his dirty fight tactics and will pay the price.

Rogue Jedi
BTW, yeah, Buster was totally up for that fight, his jab pwned Tyson's eye.

Robtard
Yes, I am saying that my punch is that of the former heavyweight champion of the world. roll eyes (sarcastic) I was just showing that anyone can be KO'd, no one is immune to it.

McClane CAN'T do what Mickey does, thats the point, he is way out of his league fighting a bareknuckle boxing champion. Lets face it, straight up h2h fighting, with nothing around to use as weapons, that aint Mac's forte. Mickeys jab will keep McClane from getting too close to do any grappling/neck breaking, first time Mac tries to rush in, Mickey KO's him. Cuz thats like what he does, he KO's mother****ers with one punch. McClane is gonna try his dirty fight tactics and will pay the price.

McClane will feint like he's punching, fall on his back, and plant his kneel right into Mickey's knee, bringing the brawler down in screaming agony. Dirty tactics, sure; this is what McClane employs.

He'll then proceed to bash Mickey's head into the steel cage, until blood comes out his Pikey ears. /the end

Rogue Jedi
McClane will feint like he's punching, fall on his back, and plant his kneel right into Mickey's knee, bringing the brawler down in screaming agony. Dirty tactics, sure; this is what McClane employs.

He'll then proceed to bash Mickey's head into the steel cage, until blood comes out his Pikey ears. /the end

Wow, you got it all scripted out roll eyes (sarcastic)

McClane will face him, go punch for punch with him, and go down quicker than a drunken cheerleader at the prom. When has McClane ever feinted, fallen on his back, and do the Daredevil knee kick thing?

Mickey will see McClane go down and back off, well out of reach of any knee kick. Get real, man.

Robtard
Hey, you script shit out all the time, sir.

You mean, when has McClane used non-boxing tactics/rules to kill his opponents? The answer is: All four movies.

Sadako of Girth
Youre the one needing to follw a little of your own get real advice.

Mickey is very chinny.

McClane force can render him unconcious like a ninja chick.

Sadako of Girth

You mean, when has McClane used non-boxing tactics/rules to kill his opponents? The answer is: All four movies.

QFT

Rogue Jedi

True, but he had chains, SUV's, Crown vics, a zippo, computer keyboards, a GUN. In the steel cage, all he has is h2h, which he doesn't usually fair well at.

Mickey isn't gonna LET McClane get close enough to use said dirty tactics (headlocks, neck breaking, grappling, etcwink.

Mac feints, tries to tackle Mickey, Mickey backs away or throws an elbow, Mac goes down.

Mac goes in swinging, Mickey ducks, KO's Mac with one punch.

Mac gets lucky and gets in close on Mickey, well, Mickey is free to use whatever means necessary to escape.

I say again, the fight at the end of Snatch, look at the beating Mickey took, and he still won. Mac wouldnt have lasted half that long.

I shoulda known better than start a McClane thread with the two of you around. roll eyes (sarcastic) Objectivity is right out the window, fanboyism supersedes common sense.

Sadako of Girth
You baited.

You were countered with logic.

Let the grizzling begin.

Rogue Jedi
Logic? McClane taking on a fighter of Mickeys caliber and winning is logic? Thats a fairy tale, bro. Thats fanboyism to the extreme. Thats saying that McClane can beat anybody at any time. Thats.....well.....Swinging on McClanes nuts.

Sadako of Girth
Hes beaten FBI, CIA, SEALS, International terrorists. Mercenaries all over the world. Killed them.

Mickey is a gypsy bare knuckle fighter.

Mickey is unproven under non-boxing conditions, and is proven to be vulnerable in the chin dept. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! DANGER!!!.

Robtard
Logic? McClane taking on a fighter of Mickeys caliber and winning is logic? Thats a fairy tale, bro. Thats fanboyism to the extreme. Thats saying that McClane can beat anybody at any time. Thats.....well.....Swinging on McClanes nuts.

Well, it was a bit of biased bullshit to put a bare knuckle champion against a brawler and then cater the environment solely to one guy.

Still, my scenario stands, Pikey will be expecting a boxing match, McClane will out think him, feint, drop, kick and ram his head into the steel cage til his ears bleed. This is what McClane does, fights unconventional and dirty; there are four movies to prove it.

Nephthys
Wtf is this shit? The Pikey Wreck's McClane. In DH 3 John got his ass handed to him by tall henchman no 4 in fisticuffs, the bare-knuckle champ could bend him over and do nasty things to him while drunk, blindfolded and crippled.

McClane cannot take the physical beatings that Mickey can. He has not shown combat skills even close to Mickey. And he will go down, as RJ said, quicker than a drunken cheerleader at the prom.

btw, one of the only places on the human body you cannot train or toughen is the chin. Mickey hits him once there, it will not matter how lucky or durable he is, he falls.

Quincy

So there are "Luck feats?"

I mean - how the hell can you gauge that in a debate? Couldn't you just say he could beat anyone because he would "get lucky?"

Impediment
Mickey took out Gorgeous George with one hit. Mickey took a beating from his opponent in the ring until he decided that it was time to knock the guy out.

McClane may be a tough, but judging by movie feats, he falls. Hard. I see no clearer argument here.

Sadako of Girth
Nah. That Russian was epically huge.

Midget Mickey will be using shots that McClane'll see coming.

What do you base that assertion on...? Hes taken all manner of testing ridculous abuse and lived.

Its a one trick small, chinny pony versus a master of versatile killing techniques that has defeated all that the world threw at him for 4 epic movies and whipped all their asses..

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Impediment
Mickey took out Gorgeous George with one hit. Mickey took a beating from his opponent in the ring until he decided that it was time to knock the guy out.

McClane may be a tough, but judging by movie feats, he falls. Hard. I see no clearer argument here.

Gorgeous "Fat old bastard" George, you mean...? stick out tongue

C'mon. McClane has killed hard hitting, fitter guys than that all the time.

Robtard
See, I'm amazed how people (namely RJ) will resort to listing all the times McClane was beaten down as proof of his inferiority, yet conveniently ignore that he took all those beatings(which should have killed him), came back and kicked the ass-beaters ass, usually ending in their death.

-McClane has taken more physical damage than Mickey, he has four movies worth of being punched, kicked, thrown, hit with objects, great falls, car crashes etc, Mickey has one boxing fight worth of damage soak. Fact.

-McClane has shown better H2H overall, Mickey just punches, McClane punches, kicks, headbutts, elbows and grapples. Fact.

Edit: I double-dog dare you to counter those facts.

Impediment
I've never seen Die Hard 4. I hear that it's pretty horrible.

Sadako of Girth
Give it a chance, Id say.

Its way better than I thought it'd be.

Robtard
I've never seen Die Hard 4. I hear that it's pretty horrible.

I watched it on an airplane ride, cuz the other channels were chick-flicks. I was pleasantly surprised. I like it second only to the original.

Sadako of Girth
I bet they didnt have DH 2 on there.....

Nephthys
So was the guy Mickey one-shotted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNb9Qrbfz4 Like the one at 4.45? erm

Only in the first movie. In the others he gets beaten up (mildly) like once per movie, and got shot in the last one. Hardly Superman.

With guns and environmental factors. Bare-knuckle in a cage, he has no tricks and the only way his luck-factor could come into it would be if Mickey had a heart-attack 5 minutes before the fight. Other than that....

Sadako of Girth
Yeah but he was fat, old and out of condition/probably seen too many wars..... Like Tank Murdoch in EWWBL.

A sidestepping Southpaw leading left hook...? Sure. Standard stuff for a southpaw like McClane. Only McClane tends to triple hook, elbow.

The abuse he suffers at the hands of the russian in 3 and all the way through DH 4.0 cannot be ignored. Youre right though about 2. He was least messed up in that one. He also killed a team of seals, and a platoon of Fort bragg trained marines also, whilst breezing it.

He could do ANYTHING dirty to Mickey that'd f**k his game up. McClane ripping down on Mickeys' ear, severing it might be a good start...Gouging his eyes...?

Impediment
_O5dnl9mxOg

I doubt that Mickey would let John even get close enough to touch him. Mickey seems to have quite a reach.

Sadako of Girth
He probably has footwork on McClane.

McClane and him'd be about the same reach, given their similar size.
Once McClane has worked the body (or just combo'd Mickey's head off, those legs'd become heavy.) McClane by keeping moving and throwing bunches of punches'll prevent Mickey from being able to root down to generate that force.

Robtard
And McClane elbows, knees, head-butts, bites, kicks, spitting-in-the-eye.

Sadako of Girth
Itd look like Hagglar/Hearns all over again..

With McClane being Hagglar.

Robtard
With a side of Tyson-Holyfield ear nibbling.

Rogue Jedi
This sums it up quite nicely:

_O5dnl9mxOg&feature=related

Three fights, three KO's. The first one, Mickey is hit one, two times, gets picked up, body slammed into a fence, kicked in the ribs, slammed into a wooden gate, then KO's Gorgeous George while sidestepping to the right. He can take this, then he can take anything McClane has to offer.

Second fight, he is headbutted, then KO's the guy with one punch. While wearing boxing gloves.

Third fight, yeah, he takes far more punishment than McClane ever did, is floored, gets up, and KO's the guy. Oh yeah, he had a hangover from hell the whole time.

In closing, Mickey KO's McClane, steals McClane's cigarettes, and says "Yer not half the man yer mum was!!!"

Robtard
McClane jumping out of a speeding car and landing hard in DH4 alone is more damage than Mickey took; that's one scene from only one movie.

Can't believe we're back to questioning McClane's damage soaking ability. The McHatred never ends.

Rogue Jedi
Thats shit, being beat over and over for 15 rounds takes MAD endurance and stamina, way more than McClane has, way more than jumping from a moving car. And give up the punishment argument, Mickey took a beating in the final Snatch fight that McClane never could have.

It's not McHatred on our part, it's McLovin on your part. You just can't admit that your boy Mac takes it up the ass here, as his alter ego should have in Pulp Fiction. McClane loses and loses badly here.

Robtard
You're just angry, because even with your selected scenario designed to heavily favour not McClane, it's been argued that McClane's abilities could pull him through this.

Really, it's your own fault.

Edit: Wait, why should Butch have taken it up the ass? That's just an odd thing to say. Also for the record, Butch is a boxer who killed a man in the ring, so he'd probably beat your Pikey-Pitt too.

Rogue Jedi
Mad? Why should I be mad? It's plain as day that Mickey wins here. Any fool can see it, unless they are a fanboy.

My scenario was selected to keep McClane from going down in seconds. McClane's abilities won't pull him through this. Never, not once, in all the DH movies, has McClane shown outstanding h2h skills. Nor has he shown that he has what it takes to go 15 rounds. Nor has he shown that he has what it takes to compete with someone like Mickey.

He can try all day and all night to get inside Mickey's guard, jab jab jab SMACK, KO'd in one punch.

You just think your boy Mac is Superman and can take anyone anytime, despite that anyone being ten times the fighter he is.

I was referring to the fact that Butch was tied up and was GOING to take it up the ass, but broke free and pwned.

I just noticed something....3 pages in, and you and sadako are the only two in Mac's camp. McClane's left and right one INDEED.

Rogue Jedi
Hes beaten FBI, CIA, SEALS, International terrorists. Mercenaries all over the world. Killed them.

Mickey is a gypsy bare knuckle fighter.

Mickey is unproven under non-boxing conditions, and is proven to be vulnerable in the chin dept. DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! DANGER!!!. Vulnerable in the chin? Dude, take off the blindfold and watch the last fight in Snatch. One does not become a "champion" in the boxing world by having a weak chin, much less the bareknuckle boxing world.

Non boxing conditions were shown in the fight with Gorgeous George, Mickey took a helluva beating, but wasn't even fazed, came back and one punch KO'd him.

A Rocky Balboaesque beating to boot. Agreed, no clearer.

Originally posted by Quincy
So there are "Luck feats?"

I mean - how the hell can you gauge that in a debate? Couldn't you just say he could beat anyone because he would "get lucky?"

This is a crutch Rob and sadako use. Look at their locations.

Robtard

Crutch would imply it's been used here, when it hasn't. Reasons why McClane wins have been posted, eg durability, solid chin, dirty tactics etc. etc. etc., no mention of "McClane just gets lucky", friend.

Really, you're acting childish, the Knight has already checked your King and the Bishop has knocked him over. Game's over, McClane took it.

Rogue Jedi
The only thing McClane took is Mickey's right hand, then a short trip to sleepyland yes You've only shown fanboyism and ignorance, you've shown nothing creditable here.

Again, three pages, you and sadako the only McClane supporters, right and left nut.......coincidence? Get off Mac's nutsack and show some objectivity.

McClane has never been locked in a steel cage, with no weapons, nothing to use other than his hands and feet, against a fighter of Mickey's caliber. No zippo, no trucks, no cars, no guns, no foreign objects here. Just hands and feet, which McClane sucks ass with.

Robtard
I've shown movie feats, those are like cash-money in here, son.

That proves nothing, if greater numbers meant one side was right by default, then you should have just shut ii in many a Vs. thread, on those grounds alone.

And still, despite your catering of the thread to the boxer, arguably the guy who already had the advantage in a H2H fight, your boy has been shown capable of losing here. Sad, but just deal with it, no need to hold that grudge. Your insistance that McClane "sucks" at fighting despite the movie feats proves your illogical hatred. Just a movie character, guy. Relax.

Maybe you can make another McClane Vs Brad-Pitt-Character and cater the thread to one-side even more heavily. McClane Vs Lestat and Mclane is legless? McClane Vs. Achilles and McClane has no weapons? McClane Vs Joe Black?

Rogue Jedi
Joe Black sucked. Almost as bad as McClane sucks h2h.

Sadako of Girth
This sums it up quite nicely:

Three fights, three KO's. The first one, Mickey is hit one, two times, gets picked up, body slammed into a fence, kicked in the ribs, slammed into a wooden gate, then KO's Gorgeous George while sidestepping to the right. He can take this, then he can take anything McClane has to offer.

Second fight, he is headbutted, then KO's the guy with one punch. While wearing boxing gloves.

Third fight, yeah, he takes far more punishment than McClane ever did, is floored, gets up, and KO's the guy. Oh yeah, he had a hangover from hell the whole time.

In closing, Mickey KO's McClane, steals McClane's cigarettes, and says "Yer not half the man yer mum was!!!"

1) Yes. It sums up the silliness of what youre saying nicely.

2) These are rudimentary injuries, by McClaneian standards.

3) Oh no! Headbutted....? Oh nio! No boxer has ever taken a headclash and continued...have they...? roll eyes (sarcastic) Also wearing gloves doesnt make it that much harder to ko someone. They just protect hands and protect the opponents's face. So this matters little, powerwise.

4) More punishment than McClane ever took...?
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Sadako of Girth
You're just angry, because even with your selected scenario designed to heavily favour not McClane, it's been argued that McClane's abilities could pull him through this.

Really, it's your own fault.

Edit: Wait, why should Butch have taken it up the ass? That's just an odd thing to say. Also for the record, Butch is a boxer who killed a man in the ring, so he'd probably beat your Pikey-Pitt too.

QFT

Sadako of Girth
Mad? Why should I be mad? It's plain as day that Mickey wins here. Any fool can see it, unless they are a fanboy.

My scenario was selected to keep McClane from going down in seconds. McClane's abilities won't pull him through this. Never, not once, in all the DH movies, has McClane shown outstanding h2h skills. Nor has he shown that he has what it takes to go 15 rounds. Nor has he shown that he has what it takes to compete with someone like Mickey.

He can try all day and all night to get inside Mickey's guard, jab jab jab SMACK, KO'd in one punch.

You just think your boy Mac is Superman and can take anyone anytime, despite that anyone being ten times the fighter he is.

I was referring to the fact that Butch was tied up and was GOING to take it up the ass, but broke free and pwned.

I just noticed something....3 pages in, and you and sadako are the only two in Mac's camp. McClane's left and right one INDEED.

The thing is, RJ that you look silly saying that as the McClane nut location was a comedic reaction to your debating tactics relying heavily of accusations of nutswinging. (You've even done it in this thread this time)

We have said nothing of your Pitt Nipplelickery, and would advise you that your love for the nipple has blinded you here.
See your sig for details.

Sadako of Girth
Vulnerable in the chin? Dude, take off the blindfold and watch the last fight in Snatch. One does not become a "champion" in the boxing world by having a weak chin, much less the bareknuckle boxing world.

Non boxing conditions were shown in the fight with Gorgeous George, Mickey took a helluva beating, but wasn't even fazed, came back and one punch KO'd him.

There are tonnes of Champions who have been deposed by quick assaults.

No. No crutches here.
Its not my nature. I even rejected religion.
Seeing the world in its harsh, bleak yet true light is a my way, not crutches. And McClane is lucky enough to catch Mickey on the way in.
(Mickey doesnt seem to defend too well)

Now watch what happens damage difference wise between "car hitting wall at 50", and "Car at 50, has head on collision with other car at 50". This is counterpunching at its finest, and even accidental lucky counterpunching can KO.

Sadako of Girth
The only thing McClane took is Mickey's right hand, then a short trip to sleepyland yes You've only shown fanboyism and ignorance, you've shown nothing creditable here.

Again, three pages, you and sadako the only McClane supporters, right and left nut.......coincidence? Get off Mac's nutsack and show some objectivity.

McClane has never been locked in a steel cage, with no weapons, nothing to use other than his hands and feet, against a fighter of Mickey's caliber. No zippo, no trucks, no cars, no guns, no foreign objects here. Just hands and feet, which McClane sucks ass with.

Like wise, Mickey has never been locked in a steel cage with a McClane before.

First time McClane is locked in a steel cage, 12 terrorists were killed and they called it DH1....

Sadako of Girth
Joe Black sucked. Almost as bad as McClane sucks h2h.

Foreman "sucked" h2h, technically. But his Foremanness got him through.

Similar with McClane.

Nephthys
Ignore them RJ, they're being ignorant, probably on purpose to annoy you. Anyone with a brain can see Mickey pwns hard.

Btw, is this DH 4 McClane, you know, the sixty-something year old man?

Sadako of Girth
Sixty something? Nows whos speaking ignorantly...?
Hes in his early fifties now. He was born May 23, 1955.
Your blind bias is now obvious.

Yes. Anyone with a brain pumped full of LSD can see it. Yes. I agree.

But no, I'd put at Die Hard 2 McClane, to make it peak against peak.

Nephthys

... Because I got his age wrong? erm

And you know your fictional characters DOB and you're talking to me about bias?

Yes, that is how blindingly obvious it is.

Fact- McClane has never won a fight without utilizing his environment or some kind of weapon. As in, he's never won a fist-fight, ever.

Fact- Mickey has. Spectacularly.

Sadako of Girth
Because you misrepresented the facts in order to aggressively assert that Myself and Robtard were effectively trolling and ignoreworthy, without even having known the facts.

Yes I am. Google is a wonderful thing. It wasnt hard to check, once a massive disparity between the character onscreen and the character you seem to be talking about was established.

Spectacularly against fat old men. (one of which Sparked Mickey out)
A title ranking champ like 1985 Tyson would have killed Mickey.
Mickey is chinny. Once McClane causes one of those arty blackouts Mickey has, Mcclane'll be kicking him in the head/stamping on his throat....anything.

Also, fine: He kills Mickey by ramming the smaller, wireier man repeatedly and violently head first into the cage bars, smashing his head open.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ignore them RJ, they're being ignorant, probably on purpose to annoy you. Anyone with a brain can see Mickey pwns hard.

Btw, is this DH 4 McClane, you know, the sixty-something year old man? I'll throw them a bone and say McClane at his baddest. IMO, DH2. Up to McClane's wives, though.

Robtard

Btw, is this DH 4 McClane, you know, the sixty-something year old man?

I'm still waiting for your counter to my post-reply a page back, where you claimed Mickey was both a better combatant and had greater damage soak. Because the last time I checked, just saying "*name* pwns hard" isn't a solid line of debate, considering the match isn't heavily one-sided, despite RJ's machinations.

Who cares if he were 80? We go by movie feats and by all accounts, McClane gets tougher and more clever with age.

Robtard
Like wise, Mickey has never been locked in a steel cage with a McClane before.

First time McClane is locked in a steel cage, 12 terrorists were killed and they called it DH1....

This is very true, didn't connect the similarities between DH1 and this match.

Watch, next they'll be arguing that Mickey in the DH1 scenario would "pwn Gruber, pwn Gruber hard".

Sadako of Girth
He would attempt to sell Gruber a dog cheap in order for his release, and be shot, Ellis style.

Quincy
You guys are goofy

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh Mickey would hit McClane so hard it would give Lucy and Jack Dain Bramage. yes

Rogue Jedi
He would attempt to sell Gruber a dog cheap in order for his release, and be shot, Ellis style. Yeah, that's the only way Mac beats the Pikey big grin with a GUN.

It's funny, all you have to offer is:

ZOMG McClane has four movies!!! McClane has a time tested chin!!! McClane and his luck!!!!!! McClane gets tougher with age!!!!! And yada yada yada, blah blah blah. All opinions and speculation, and all bullshit. You haven't posted one shred of evidence that McClane beats Mickey. .......All you have done is swing from McClanes nuts and post what you WISH would happen in this fight. Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which gets full first haermm

McClane beats Mickey...... haermm I chuckle every time I even think it.

Kaibs
Rob, no one has an unbeatable chin. It's not like someone absolutely cannot be KO'd, it's just not possible. Everyone has a point where their head says "Oh **** it" and they are out.

Mickey took how many rounds of getting his ass beat at the end of Snatch? 10? 12? 15? THAT'S endurance. He took bare fists to his face, to his body, elbows and shit, all from a guy twice his size. There's proof of Mickeys edge in endurance.

Stamina? He was able to get up and KO the same guy after umpteen rounds of having his ass beat, there's the stamina.

McClane gets his ass beat for a few minutes at a time, while Mickey gets his ass beat round after round after round after round after round.

Think about it this way. Mickey had to hold back that last fight, take the epic beating, and take a dive. In the end he won, KOing the guy. You seriously think McClane, put in Mickeys shoes, would have been able to do the same? Objectivity, please.

K you have a couple good points man, but you're forgettng you cant compare boxing to an actual fight for your life. Boxing are 3 minute rounds with breaks inbetween. McClane wasnt like YOOOOOO HOLD UP A MIN MAN. We get a union break now! Lets meet up in another 2 and continue beating the shit out of each other. McClane is battle tested too. 4 movies of Die Hard to prove it. He's gone u against martial artists, and done things tha tare in the realm of insane. I say its a very close match but John still wins.

Sadako of Girth
crylaugh Mickey would hit McClane so hard it would give Lucy and Jack Dain Bramage. yes

McClane'd smack Pitt all the way back to Thelma and Louise.

Robtard
Kaibs is a guy that gets it. Just takes a little objectivity and a fair assessment of the movies.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
K you have a couple good points man, but you're forgettng you cant compare boxing to an actual fight for your life. Boxing are 3 minute rounds with breaks inbetween. McClane wasnt like YOOOOOO HOLD UP A MIN MAN. We get a union break now! Lets meet up in another 2 and continue beating the shit out of each other. McClane is battle tested too. 4 movies of Die Hard to prove it. He's gone u against martial artists, and done things tha tare in the realm of insane. I say its a very close match but John still wins. Yes, he kicks major ass, but read this, this post is win:

Fact- McClane has never won a fight without utilizing his environment or some kind of weapon. As in, he's never won a fist-fight, ever.

Hand to hand. Nothing to use in the steel cage. No zippos, no trucks, no cars, no guns, no hoist chains, nothing.

Also, McClane fight for a few minutes, then rests for an hour, fights again for a few minutes, rests for a few hours, drives a car, shoots a machine gun, fights again, talks to Zeus, smokes a cigarette, fights again......Put him in a steel cage against Mickey, with no breaks, no resting, and he is wheezing and choking five minutes in. IF Mickey chooses to let him last that long.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, that's the only way Mac beats the Pikey big grin with a GUN.

It's funny, all you have to offer is:

ZOMG McClane has four movies!!! McClane has a time tested chin!!! McClane and his luck!!!!!! McClane gets tougher with age!!!!! And yada yada yada, blah blah blah. All opinions and speculation, and all bullshit. You haven't posted one shred of evidence that McClane beats Mickey. .......All you have done is swing from McClanes nuts and post what you WISH would happen in this fight. Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which gets full first haermm

McClane beats Mickey...... haermm I chuckle every time I even think it.

Nope. That was an instance of Hans doing the gunpwning, Not McClane.

Yes both myself and Robtard have repeatedly reposted evidence that it is highly likely that if anyone has the tools to beat the nomad, then McClane has.

Kaibs
Yes, he kicks major ass, but read this, this post is win:

Hand to hand. Nothing to use in the steel cage. No zippos, no trucks, no cars, no guns, no hoist chains, nothing.

Also, McClane fight for a few minutes, then rests for an hour, fights again for a few minutes, rests for a few hours, drives a car, shoots a machine gun, fights again, talks to Zeus, smokes a cigarette, fights again......Put him in a steel cage against Mickey, with no breaks, no resting, and he is wheezing and choking five minutes in. IF Mickey chooses to let him last that long.

FACT. YES HE HAS. WATCH DIE HARD 4. /end fact.

Rogue Jedi
Kaibs is a guy that gets it. Just takes a little objectivity and a fair assessment of the movies. Want some objectivity?

Whoomp there it is.

Sadako of Girth
Dont be silly. Already refuted/addressed.

He uses the bars to smash Mickeys face/head with.

Kaibs
Want some objectivity?

Whoomp there it is.

Read the post above you and there's your whoomp there it is.

Robtard
Want some objectivity?

Whoomp there it is.

1) See Kaibs response above

2) You said McClane can do whatever he wants, this is the reason why I told you (on pg 2) it ends with McClane making the Pikey's ears bleed-out against the steel cage 'environment'.

Check and mate, again, sir.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
FACT. YES HE HAS. WATCH DIE HARD 4. /end fact. I've watched DH4 umpteen times. Ninja Chick? Squirrel boy? Who did he beat?

Sadako of Girth
Ninja Chick. He sparked her out.

Rogue Jedi
1) See Kaibs response above

2) You said McClane can do whatever he wants, this is the reason why I told you (on pg 2) it ends with McClane making the Pikey's ears bleed-out against the steel cage 'environment'.

Check and mate, again, sir. And for the millionth time, he will never get that close, Mickey is a trained boxer, a ****ing eh good one at that, the beating he took against George beats anything McClane can throw at him.

Rogue Jedi
Ninja Chick. He sparked her out. I'm sorry, didn't she get right up and kick his ass out the window? No SUV for Mac to use here. Nothing other than his hands.

Oh let me guess......He showed "mercy." crylaugh

Sadako of Girth
Mickey is not used to the pressure that MicClane will exert, and once he close range real quick, ducking Mickeys big hook, he'll maul Mickey like.... something very ferocious battering and mauling a small, wirey fluffy thing.

Sadako of Girth
I'm sorry, didn't she get right up and kick his ass out the window? No SUV for Mac to use here. Nothing other than his hands.

Oh let me guess......He showed "mercy." crylaugh

And you laugh at that fact becauuuuuuse...?

At that point that your favorite nippleboy will be having his neck broken.
No mercy for the dog supplier.

Kaibs
Dude boxers. ALL boxers suffer wear and tear. Over their career. he is no different. Next thing u will say he can fictinally beat ali in his prime. Boxing is so much different than fighting regularally its uncanny. Prime example: Watch fearless as a prime example of how boxing is easily trumped.

Sadako of Girth
Especially bare knuckle boxers. yes

Oddly though, McClane seems largely immune to this.

Another thing: RJ.

You overlook the death of Karl's brother in DH1 in your assertion that McClane never killed anyone h2h

Robtard
And for the millionth time, he will never get that close, Mickey is a trained boxer, a ****ing eh good one at that, the beating he took against George beats anything McClane can throw at him.

Nonsense, you're assuming that Mickey is some sort of super-pugilist, where he never gets hit unless he wants to be, dude, Ali got hit and his footwork is legendary.

Again, if this was just a boxing match, sure, McClane is out-skilled, though his insane durability might pull him through. But this isn't just boxing; what's the 150 pound Pikey going to do when McClane feints, low-level charges him and tackles his ass. He's going to be taken down and then McPummeled to death.

Mickey by all accounts is just a boxer, a good one at that. McClane is a dirty scrapper. Your fault for throwing then in a steel cage and letting McClane be able to do what he does best, **** shit up. YOUR FAULT.

Rogue Jedi
Mickey is not used to the pressure that MicClane will exert, and once he close range real quick, ducking Mickeys big hook, he'll maul Mickey like.... something very ferocious battering and mauling a small, wirey fluffy thing.

Crock..............of...................shit.

If anything, it's the other way around.

Mickeys big hook? You mean the one he KO'd George with?

nG_Nwp0wZc0

Dude, he threw that punch in the blink of an eye. One second his hand was at his side, the next, George was KO'd. Dude ended up in a halo, man haermm Mickey broke his neck AND his jaw with one ****ing punch that George never even saw, a punch that McClane would never even see.

Sadako of Girth
Nonsense, you're assuming that Mickey is some sort of super-pugilist, where he never gets hit unless he wants to be, dude, Ali got hit and his footwork is legendary.

Again, if this was just a boxing match, sure, McClane is out-skilled, though his insane durability might pull him through. But this isn't just boxing; what's the 160 pound Pikey going to do when McClane feints, low-level charges him and tackles his ass. He's going to be taken down and then McPummeled to death.

Mickey by all accounts is just a boxer, a good one at that. McClane is a dirty scrapper. Your fault for throwing then in a steel cage and letting McClane be able to do what he does best, **** shit up.

Allllllllllll true.

So true.

Rogue Jedi
Especially bare knuckle boxers. yes

Oddly though, McClane seems largely immune to this.

Another thing: RJ.

You overlook the death of Karl's brother in DH1 in your assertion that McClane never killed anyone h2h Dude fell down the stairs, gravity killed him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Try again.

Robtard

Dude, he threw that punch in the blink of an eye. One second his hand was at his side, the next, George was KO'd. Dude ended up in a halo, man haermm Mickey broke his neck AND his jaw with one ****ing punch that George never even saw, a punch that McClane would never even see.

When the flabby George has survived the improbabilities that McClane has in DH 1-4, then get back to us as that being an equal comparison.

Until then, Pikey likely break his hand against McClane's more durable than normal skull.

Sadako of Girth

nG_Nwp0wZc0

Yes. THAT shot.

He threw that short hook after stepping inside, man.
Thats all. Nothing freaky about it.

Every shot begins at the foot level, in boxing. Basic stuff really.
McClane'll know this, and will duck the second he sees that shift.
Or if he has to take it, he'll soak it up with his McClane endurance.

The beauty of Mickey throwing that shot, from McClane's perspective, is that when it fails, the punch thrower is exposed for a tick after committing and missing.

ALSO if he walks onto a big cross or hook from McClane on the way in, its serious assed damage for Mickey. smile

Rogue Jedi

Again, if this was just a boxing match, sure, McClane is out-skilled, though his insane durability might pull him through. But this isn't just boxing; what's the 150 pound Pikey going to do when McClane feints, low-level charges him and tackles his ass. He's going to be taken down and then McPummeled to death.

Mickey by all accounts is just a boxer, a good one at that. McClane is a dirty scrapper. Your fault for throwing then in a steel cage and letting McClane be able to do what he does best, **** shit up. YOUR FAULT. Mickey is, compared to McClane, an UBER pugilist. He broke a mans neck and jaw with one punch. He didnt use stairs or a truck, he used one punch.

Charges him? Uppercut, down goes McClane. Next question please.

Robtard
Mickey is, compared to McClane, an UBER pugilist. He broke a mans neck and jaw with one punch. He didnt use stairs or a truck, he used one punch.

Charges him? Uppercut, down goes McClane. Next question please.

You can't likely uppercut when someone is tackling you for guard. Watch MMA.

Kaibs
Exactly. Also the closest thing that compares to this fight is MMA, which boxing doesnt do so hot in.

Sadako of Girth
A simple basic uppercut guard like Archie Moore/Joe Frazier employed regularly will cover him on the way in.

Boxing punches are more effective than other forms though.
Both sides are good punchers in this.

Kaibs
Tank Abbot a street fighter has had a better MMA record than any boxer.

Sadako of Girth
(Although his punches are boxing based.)

Rogue Jedi
Yes. THAT shot.

He threw that short hook after stepping inside, man.
Thats all. Nothing freaky about it.

Every shot begins at the foot level, in boxing. Basic stuff really.
McClane'll know this, and will duck the second he sees that shift.
Or if he has to take it, he'll soak it up with his McClane endurance. Sorry, McClane'll know this? Now he is a trained boxer? roll eyes (sarcastic) You're reaching now, cant stand the fact that your husband goes down quicker than a breeched space shuttle.

Its OK, I understand how hard it must be to know deep down that your hero it outclassed, must be a hard pill to swallow.

Mickey wins....I know it. You know it. Rob knows it. Everyone else here knows it, just a matter of embracing the truth.

BTW: You have yet to show me one onscreen feat that would enable Mac to even touch the Pikey, just your fanboy opinions. How about it? Got some definitive evidence? Something more than your usual mumbo jumbo?

Yeah, thought not. big grin It'll be more "McClane'll do this or this!!!" While I show videos of the Pikey in action, saying "But the Pikey DID this, we SAW it."

Kaibs
Sorry, McClane'll know this? Now he is a trained boxer? roll eyes (sarcastic) You're reaching now, cant stand the fact that your husband goes down quicker than a breeched space shuttle.

Its OK, I understand how hard it must be to know deep down that your hero it outclassed, must be a hard pill to swallow.

Mickey wins....I know it. You know it. Rob knows it. Everyone else here knows it, just a matter of embracing the truth.

BTW: You have yet to show me one onscreen feat that would enable Mac to even touch the Pikey, just your fanboy opinions. How about it? Got some definitive evidence? Something more than your usual mumbo jumbo?

Yeah, thought not. big grin It'll be more "McClane'll do this or this!!!" While I show videos of the Pikey in action, saying "But the Pikey DID this, we SAW it."

First of all guy hes not outmatched. Second nobody especially you should say that i know its hard to swollow that your hero is outclassed or whatever. Just take a look at how many times we dismantled every harry potter thread and you denied defeat. Anyways back to this subject. McClane may not be a pro boxer, but hes a professional hero pretty much. Hes faught his way out of worse situation than dealing with a boxer. And hes also his intelligence is highly underestimated by you.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, it looks like he had training, yeah. A lot of Cops had.

Never said he wasnt outclassed at boxing. But like said above:
That doesnt equal outmatched.
Hurry now, Mickey's nipples'll need your moisture soon.

Watch the movies, see how quick McClane closed range aginst Karl, for example.

I cant post vids anymore for some reason.
But anyway, rather than thinking thta posting vids ad nauseum will somehow do any good, I'll just rely on whats on DVD thanks. smile

Quincy
Is anyone here really going to be convinced by the other argument?

Sadako of Girth
What. The Pro-Mickey argument..?

Quincy
I'm sure everyone here is firm on where they stand. If that's the case, thread is pointless.

Sadako of Girth
Others may yet enter the debate.

Sadako of Girth
..in time.

Nephthys
Mickey still owns teh shit out of this thread. This is spite really.

Sadako of Girth
Attempted spite maybe, but it fails as McClane could conceivably win.

Nephthys
Only in the same way that Ron could conceivably win against Voldemort. About 1/1000 odds.

Rogue Jedi
Mickey still owns teh shit out of this thread. This is spite really. Damn, I take a day off the net, I come back, and McClanes name is plastered all over the wall.

And yeah, Pikey pwnage.

Nephthys
As I said over and over, Van Zan isn't it, go find a proper match for McClane; I'm confidant you can. You're beating a dead horse here.

Bump.

quanchi112
McClane loses....again. Outside die hard pictures I really wasn't overly impressed with his hand to hand skills.

Nephthys
I'm unsure if what Rob meant by a 'proper match' for McClane included him getting raped 4 ways from sunday, but I thought it was funny anyway.

quanchi112
I'm unsure if what Rob meant by a 'proper match' for McClane included him getting raped 4 ways from sunday, but I thought it was funny anyway. I was thinking Riggs but he'd whoop McClane as well.

Robtard
So the best either of you could come up with to my challenge was bumping an attempted Spite-Thread of RJ's who is known to be the #1 McClane hater?

Haahahahaahhhahaahaaahhhhaaaahahahahahahahhaaaa. You two are funny.

Nephthys
You were unspecific in your request. Besides, this thread demonstrates that you'll refuse to acknowledge anyone as McClanes superior, no matter how far they are above him. Any non-spite thread will obviously never have you admit so much as a challenge to the mighty McClane.

Robtard
Not sure how "proper opponent" = Necro-raising an RJ spite-thread, to you.

Have you read the thread? I'm guessing no. RJ made it and catered it to give Mickey the advantage, it's a spite-thread through and through.

Nephthys
You're a fanboy. Anything less than complete spite isn't going to cut it for you.

I did read it. Your responses where so ludicrous I was lol'ing throughout.

quanchi112
So the best either of you could come up with to my challenge was bumping an attempted Spite-Thread of RJ's who is known to be the #1 McClane hater?

Haahahahaahhhahaahaaahhhhaaaahahahahahahahhaaaa. You two are funny.

He'll then proceed to bash Mickey's head into the steel cage, until blood comes out his Pikey ears. /the end Originally posted by Robtard
Well, it was a bit of biased bullshit to put a bare knuckle champion against a brawler and then cater the environment solely to one guy.

Still, my scenario stands, Pikey will be expecting a boxing match, McClane will out think him, feint, drop, kick and ram his head into the steel cage til his ears bleed. This is what McClane does, fights unconventional and dirty; there are four movies to prove it. You claim it's spite but argued for McClane anyways. For the record I didn't care to bump another thread just because Zan kills your hero. Piece of advice pick a stronger hero not the punching bag McClane has always been.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
You claim it's spite but argued for McClane anyways. For the record I didn't care to bump another thread just because Zan kills your hero. Piece of advice pick a stronger hero not the punching bag McClane has always been.

Maybe you should have bothered to post the posts that lead to me posting that? But I guess honestly is too much to expect of you.

Those post were in response to RJ's scripting (as he did often in here) to illustrate how silly scripting is.

Robtard
You're a fanboy. Anything less than complete spite isn't going to cut it for you.

I did read it. Your responses where so ludicrous I was lol'ing throughout.

Your butt-hurt gives me strength and your concession to my challenge I accepted.

Read it again, this time without bias. Responding with and equal amount of nonsense such as scripting is sensible to an obvious spite-thread.

Nephthys
I believe that it would be literally impossible to read this thread without bias. They'd be about 6 posts left.

Mine. no expression

(and maybe Impediments)

Robtard
I believe that it would be literally impossible to read this thread without bias. They'd be about 6 posts left.

Mine. no expression

(and maybe Impediments)

I think we can both agree that RJ made this thread out of spite.

I think we can both agree that responding to spite-threads with like nonsense and clownshoery is an okay/expected approach.

So we agree. Hug?

quanchi112
Maybe you should have bothered to post the posts that lead to me posting that? But I guess honestly is too much to expect of you.

Those post were in response to RJ's scripting (as he did often in here) to illustrate how silly scripting is. He obviously disagreed with you in a previous thread which prompted him to make that thread. I don't need to read through every response to get that. You in turn even though you knew McClane lost still argued anyways.

Robtard
He obviously disagreed with you in a previous thread which prompted him to make that thread. I don't need to read through every response to get that. You in turn even though you knew McClane lost still argued anyways.

As I told you above, I used scripting to illustrate that scripting is nonsense in here. Which part of that can't you follow?

quanchi112
As I told you above, I used scripting to illustrate that scripting is nonsense in here. Which part of that can't you follow? Your pride got in the way and you started arguing for McClane. You McClaniacs really can't help yourselves.

Nephthys
I think we can both agree that RJ made this thread out of spite.

I think we can both agree that responding to spite-threads with like nonsense and clownshoery is an okay/expected approach.

So we agree. Hug?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh okay

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-glomp.gif

Robtard
Your pride got in the way and you started arguing for McClane. You McClaniacs really can't help yourselves.

Sure, purposely ignore what I said.

Robtard
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh okay

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-glomp.gif

Good, good. *rubs hands creepily together*

quanchi112
Sure, purposely ignore what I said. So you admit McClane loses and badly ?

Robtard
So you admit McClane loses and badly ?

You need to learn to be more subtle with the bait-trolling. You'll never get a big fish to bite with the tactics you're employing.

quanchi112
You need to learn to be more subtle with the bait-trolling. You'll never get a big fish to bite with the tactics you're employing. You stated you weren't seriously arguing throughout this thread. I want to hear you say McClane loses since you strongly implied it. Does he lose ?

Robtard
You stated you weren't seriously arguing throughout this thread. I want to hear you say McClane loses since you strongly implied it. Does he lose ?

WTF is wrong with you? Most intended victims lose in spite threads; that's the very point of a spite-thread, to have the desired character lose. Figured that was obvious to all.

Look, I'll make one just for you. McClane Vs God. Guess who loses?

quanchi112
WTF is wrong with you? Most intended victims lose in spite threads; that's the very point of a spite-thread, to have the desired character lose. Figured that was obvious to all.

Look, I'll make one just for you. McClane Vs God. Guess who loses? I wouldn't put Pikey up there with an omnipotent but I guess you would. I kinda feel this is the second thread McClane has lost today.

Robtard
I wouldn't put Pikey up there with an omnipotent but I guess you would. I kinda feel this is the second thread McClane has lost today.

Sure, purposely ignore what I said.

dadudemon
So much whining.

Anyway, I created a "Dr. Manhattan vs. McClane" thread.

Scrapped it when I realized that McClane swigs on Felix Felicis all day long.

The Silent Hero
McClane loses. All the fighting skills in the world won't save him from a one-hit KO from Mickey. One lightning quick jab is all Mickey needs to permanently incapacitate John.

Throw in that Mickey can take a huge beating and I don't see how McClane can win.

Robtard
Sweet, RJ is indeed back. Thought the rumors were false.

Nephthys
I don't see how what he said was retarded. Theres no need to assume he's RJ from it.

Sadako of Girth
This was settled ages ago. It was another winnage for McClane...due to his never having been knocked out ever, massive damage soak and the fact that Mickey never fought anyone of that McCalibre.

Mickey wins over McClane in competitions involving selling dogs and pegs though.

Robtard
I don't see how what he said was retarded. Theres no need to assume he's RJ from it.

I was making a joke to lighten the mood. Easy, fella. Easy.

Unless of course you were making a joke in kind then groovy.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>