Bastila Shan and Nomi Sunrider vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
Combatants: Bastila Shan (post-KOTOR) and Nomi Sunrider, a decade after the events of TSW vs. Sora Bulq

Setting: A ship junkyard, a place with many objects and materials to manipulate.

Rules: N/A.

Two Jedi prodigies, extremely powerful with their minds and in utilizing the art of battle meditation versus an established legend of lightsaber combat, including being one of the few known masters of Vaapad and playing a helping hand in fully developing it.

The winner is...EXPLAIN WHY with rationale!]

Slash_KMC
I can't say, because I don't know anything about Bastila. What did she do besides the stuff in the KotOR games?

Nephthys
Bulq gets wtfowned. Bastila is easily on Jedi master level, considering every Jedi you meet rants about how powerful she is and she and others often compare her force level with that of Revan's, that she herself states this and demonstrates by Force-owning Jolee (who we know focused on the Force and spent many years volatile Kashyyyk)and Juhani (meh) simultaneously. She also had to have been a competant and skilled duelist as she managed to not be completely overwhelmed by Revan and the aforementioned duo, as evidenced by her ability to flee from that duel unscathed with the team seemingly unable to stop her. Its probably not canon (even though its an unchangeable aspect of the game and so should be considered as such) but her time as a darksider also taught her many advanced darkside powers, such as lightning, insanity, plague etc. Alternatively she could just BM Nomi.

Nomi on the other hand had a stupidly powerful version of Battle Meditation, being able to completely dominate the minds of her opponents, making them fight each other and generally making people her *****. I'm pretty sure though that its never been shown to affect another jedi, so I don't know how useful it'll be, but given it's advanced nature, I'm guessing it could still be the match clincher. On top of that she has the Force suppression ability, which would be another match clincher given Bulq inferior showings with the force, and was so skilled in the Force she was asked to direct the Wall of Light over thousands of jedi, even over her own master. She could also deflect blaster fire with her bare hand, an advanced technique, sense Thon over galactic distances even while untrained and even millennia after her death would be considered one of the greatest Lightsiders ever (and Jolee notes her as such). Additionally She was very skilled with a lightsaber, I believe named to have 'masted' the weapon moments after picking it up, and possessed great physical strength, enough to shatter 'near indestructible' mandalorian iron with her lightsaber.

Sora Bulq is a master swordsman however, capable of holding his own with Mace Windu but has few showings in the force. A BM'ed Bastila or Nomi might be able to take him in melee, and would own him with the force, and the two of them stomp him hard.

DarthDaniel1001
Bulq gets destroyed.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Bulq gets destroyed.

Big time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.