Armageddon Sujinko runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
CwBdpK0XP_0

1. Cloud Strife
2. Darth Sion
3. Nightmare
4. Devil Kazuya
5. Kain
6. Akuma

Wei Phoenix
If he is able to simply steal souls regardless of the enemy's condition then he makes it to 3 and stops there. If Shang has to beat down his opponents first to stop them then he stops at 1.

Luminatus
I think you missed what his ending said. He has the powers of every single MK fighter ever and killed them all. He has the folllowing powers just off the top of my head:

-the ability to merge dimensions an dplanets as well as steal souls across the planet (Shao Kahn)
Teleportation (many MK fighters)
Flight (a few MK fighters)
Telekinesis (Ermac and Kenshi)
Ice manipulation (Sub-Zero)
Create army of illusions that can kill you (Shinnok doppleganger)
Remove opponent's powers (Noob Saibot)
Ability to control wind (Fujin)
Ability to control lightning (Raiden)

And there's more.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Luminatus
I think you missed what his ending said. He has the powers of every single MK fighter ever and killed them all. He has the folllowing powers just off the top of my head:

-the ability to merge dimensions an dplanets as well as steal souls across the planet (Shao Kahn)
Teleportation (many MK fighters)
Flight (a few MK fighters)
Telekinesis (Ermac and Kenshi)
Ice manipulation (Sub-Zero)
Create army of illusions that can kill you (Shinnok doppleganger)
Remove opponent's powers (Noob Saibot)
Ability to control wind (Fujin)
Ability to control lightning (Raiden)

And there's more.

A lot of featless warriors and I doubt Noob can remove powers from different universes.

Luminatus
The average Kombatant has strength enough to rip humans apart and crush bone without effort. Higher charactes have shown to be able to break stone pillars easily and fall dozens of feet onto hard stone with little trouble. They might be higher up but what they can do casually shouldn't be totally beyond some of the MK fighters.

Wih the ability to make tornados, hit his foes with lightning, throw them everywhere with telekinesis, teleport and become invisible...plus other powers...Shujinko can easily make it to the end of the gauntlet.

And Noob can remove powers with one of his moves.

SuperLuigi
cloud is alpha and omega the beginning and end of this gauntlet

ScreamPaste
Cloud loses bad, he's over hyped, lol.

Wei Phoenix
The average Kombatant has strength enough to rip humans apart and crush bone without effort. Higher charactes have shown to be able to break stone pillars easily and fall dozens of feet onto hard stone with little trouble. They might be higher up but what they can do casually shouldn't be totally beyond some of the MK fighters.

Wih the ability to make tornados, hit his foes with lightning, throw them everywhere with telekinesis, teleport and become invisible...plus other powers...Shujinko can easily make it to the end of the gauntlet.

And Noob can remove powers with one of his moves.

These guys can break bones as well, regardless he doesn't get past Nightmare who would harvest his soul with ease.

SuperLuigi
cloud can beat everyone in this gauntlet

ScreamPaste
LOL. Cloud beat Akuma? Bullshit.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
Kain can beat everyone in this gauntlet

Corrected

ScreamPaste
You fill me with lulz, sir.

SuperLuigi
cloud uses a phoenix down to kill kain.
akuma beat up a defenseless island. big whoop. cloud summons monsters no one on street fighter can **** with except a fat chocobo. or cloud simply uses his speed to dice akuma up

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Burning thought
Corrected

laughing

Though I do agree except Darth Sion (I don't even know who he/she is).

Luminatus
I have a hard time seeing Kain beating Akuma. Island busting is a bit above Kain.

Burning thought
lol what is it with you people and physical feats, whats island busting going to do for him if Akuma is moving at a slugs pace towards Kain who is casually skipping rope in the corner of his mothers living room?

Ridley_Prime
no expression

ScreamPaste
I concur....

no expression

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol what is it with you people and physical feats, whats island busting going to do for him if Akuma is moving at a slugs pace towards Kain who is casually skipping rope in the corner of his mothers living room?

Lol Kain skips rope.

ScreamPaste
In the corner of his mother's living room.

MooCowofJustice
Lol Kain lives with his mother.

Isn't he like thousands of years old? He should move out already.

Luminatus
I bet she doesn't approve of any of his girlfriends.

Anyway, I think Shujinko can clear it.

Wei Phoenix
I bet she doesn't approve of any of his girlfriends.

Anyway, I think Shujinko can clear it.

How does he beat Nightmare, Kain and Sion, someone who could hold him in place with TK and has actual feats of his powers. Force Choke ftw.

Luminatus
Well for one, Shujinko now can steal souls. There goes the laughable awesomeness of Sion's "immortality".

What's Nightmare gonna do? He'll never hit Shujinko and Shujinko can just blow him to pieces.

Darkstorm Zero
Nightmare survives some very insane stuff, like dimensional damage.

Reguardless, I doubt Shujinko clears this... Kain's magic screws him up, Nightmare and Akuma physically maul him if he reaches them, and Cloud's speedblitzes will fubar him...

Wei Phoenix
Well for one, Shujinko now can steal souls. There goes the laughable awesomeness of Sion's "immortality".

What's Nightmare gonna do? He'll never hit Shujinko and Shujinko can just blow him to pieces.

Sion was never really immortal. He can't soul steal if he's being choked. Nightmare has wide area attacks that covers some nice distance.

Luminatus
Well first off, let me ask something. DZ, I know you're smart with science stuff so what would breaking your neck in this fashion do to a normal human?
OasT6azxL6I

Skip to about 2:47. Sorry for the bad quality...it is very hard to fin a video of Havik's move.

Anyway, one of the powers Shujinko actually learned originally was from Havik. he too can do that.
I know breaking your neck can damage your windpipe and so you choke to death. If Shujinko can do that then I don't see why Force Choke would work.

Anyway, onto the other things...

Shujinko is too fast for Sion. He can appear anywhere he wishes and since he's armed with his own telekinesis, who says Sion can even use Force Choke?
Nightmare withstanding dimensional attaks is nice..not as nice as having the power of a guy who merges planets with his dimension and can steal the souls off 99% of Earth's population (Shao Kahn). And that's just one of Shujinko's powers.

Also Shujinko can teleport to other dimensions thanks to Quan Chi's power. If he sends Kain or Nightmare to the Netherrealm, they'll lose their powers eventually as the planes of Hell drain magical energies.

Or he could just go the simple route and teleport inside Akuma (Shang Tsung's power). Akuma goes boom.

And the list goes on.

Darkstorm Zero
Neck wringing can be done by peak humans in reality.

All the stuff you mentioned could be easily countered...

First, Shujinko would never reach Sion before falling to the force... Sion's options are far greater...

Shao Kahn doing that was via plot device in circumventing the tourney using a reborn Sindel as a loophole through the Elder Gods rules, it's not a power he can utilise in a mundane situation, nor is it a combat ability.

Nightmare feeds on negative energy as a primary, sending him there will only empower him. IDK much regarding Kain, but that guy has dimension hopping capacity as well if I remember correctly...

As a fatality maybe, but none of Shujinko's powers offer him the nessisary physical power to fight Akuma head on

Luminatus
Proof please.

No, they really aren't. SHujinko can teleport at will. Sion will focus on him to Tk him and he will disappear. He'll then re-appear behind Sion and Sion will hav eno clue he's there as he has no Force presence. He can then do whatever the hell he wants with Sion like immolate him, envelop him in a tornado, explode his body with lightning...or as I said earlier, just take his soul.

BS. He just did what he can already do. He can merge realms and steal souls and the only reason he doesn't is because of the Elder Gods. It's the equivalent of me being able to shoot someone but I don't because the law forbids it.

No limits fallacy. By that logic Nightmare could be sent to DC or Marvel Hell and be just fine.

The fact is the Netherrealm steals magical energy. He can't feed on anything when he's powerless.

He can't. He has the Dimension Reaver but there are only 3 known dimensions in LoK and two of them exist side-by-side. Kain has never accessed the one (the Spiritual Realm) except when he died and he only went to the other when he was blasted through a portal there.

Shame that fighting Akuma or any of the others in a pure physical battle isn't part of any rules in this thread.

I also can bring up many other powers of Shujinko's.

Control of lightning
Control of wind
Control of ice
Control of Fire
Telekinesis
Soul ripping
Shapeshifting
Control of water (to an extent)
Flight
Teleportation
Dimensional travel
Can manipulate shadows (Noob)
Can become invisible (many characters)
Can create an army of illusions to kill you (Shinnok doppleganger)
Can use magical energy to form many types of attacks like hands that hold you or whatever

And here's still more. How does Nightmare hit Shujinko when he's invisible, flying and shoving lightning bolts up his ass over and over?
How does Cloud speedblitz when Shujinko holds him still with Tk then freezes his legs and then shatters them?
How does Akuma use his awesome strength when he's unable to ever hit Shujinko?

I admit I do know very little of Nightmare but the rest, I can think of many ways for Shujinko to kill any of them.

Wei Phoenix
Well first off, let me ask something. DZ, I know you're smart with science stuff so what would breaking your neck in this fashion do to a normal human?
OasT6azxL6I

Skip to about 2:47. Sorry for the bad quality...it is very hard to fin a video of Havik's move.

Anyway, one of the powers Shujinko actually learned originally was from Havik. he too can do that.
I know breaking your neck can damage your windpipe and so you choke to death. If Shujinko can do that then I don't see why Force Choke would work.

Anyway, onto the other things...

Shujinko is too fast for Sion. He can appear anywhere he wishes and since he's armed with his own telekinesis, who says Sion can even use Force Choke?
Nightmare withstanding dimensional attaks is nice..not as nice as having the power of a guy who merges planets with his dimension and can steal the souls off 99% of Earth's population (Shao Kahn). And that's just one of Shujinko's powers.

Also Shujinko can teleport to other dimensions thanks to Quan Chi's power. If he sends Kain or Nightmare to the Netherrealm, they'll lose their powers eventually as the planes of Hell drain magical energies.

Or he could just go the simple route and teleport inside Akuma (Shang Tsung's power). Akuma goes boom.

And the list goes on.

Are you talking about Havik's win taunt? That's nothing compared to the Force Choke. Sion could choke him before he even took a step. Shuj would have to be up close to pull off a move like that.

Every Sith knows the choke, hell even Jedis do. If you can use the Force to grab your saber then why can't you apply that same ability to grab someone's neck?

What speed feats does Shujinko have again?

DZ pretty much summed up Akuma and Nightmare.

Luminatus
I'm not saying he's gonna do that to Sion. i'm saying if he can do that casually then why would a Force Choke even do anything? It seems pretty obvious Havik's power grants him a certain level of superhuman bone manipulation. He has other things to do with his bones beside the neck thing like his torso move, how his knees bend wrong, etc..

Besides, Sion will never get the chance to do a Force Choke. I've seen far superior telekinesis from Kenshi and Ermac and Shujinko has both their powers. Hell...Sion has no feats of TK. Sion will never be able to Choke him.

He can appear anywhere he wants. THat beats Son's speed which is non-existent anyway.

Wei Phoenix
I'm not saying he's gonna do that to Sion. i'm saying if he can do that casually then why would a Force Choke even do anything? It seems pretty obvious Havik's power grants him a certain level of superhuman bone manipulation. He has other things to do with his bones beside the neck thing like his torso move, how his knees bend wrong, etc..

Besides, Sion will never get the chance to do a Force Choke. I've seen far superior telekinesis from Kenshi and Ermac and Shujinko has both their powers. Hell...Sion has no feats of TK. Sion will never be able to Choke him.

He can appear anywhere he wants. THat beat sSion's speed which is non-existent anyway.

Well one because he isn't choking him to break bones, he's choking him to cut off his air supply. It doesn't matter how durable your body or bones are, you're still dead if someone chokes or suffocates you.

Also Shujinko doesn't have Havik's body, his body doesn't work the same way. IIRC Shunjinko doesn't canonically transform into the character, he just knows their moves and replicates them. Before you ask then why does do it in the konquest mode then the reasoning is simple. It would have took a lot of work and a broken character to imply all of the styles into one character model. It saved time and money by just letting him transform into them for that brief amount of time.

Exactly what TK feats do they have?

Doesn't stop him from stopping dead in his tracks due to being choked.

Luminatus
So your argument is Sion will deprive the guy with the power of the god of wind..of air? Interesting...

Shujinko takes on the physical powers of those he battles. Otherwise there's no way he cn use ice manipulation like Sub-Zero because its hereditary from the species SZ is from. He also could never study and learn Baraka's fighting style if he can't use the Tarkatan blade-arms.

nttbae18xrc
0hmYTvnAxEo

They can lift, throw, slam and rip people to pieces with their minds. Give me anything even close to that from Sion?

Sion will never get the chance.

Wei Phoenix
So your argument is Sion will deprive the guy with the power of the god of wind..of air? Interesting...

Shujinko takes on the physical powers of those he battles. Otherwise there's no way he cn use ice manipulation like Sub-Zero because its hereditary from the species SZ is from. He also could never study and learn Baraka's fighting style if he can't use the Tarkatan blade-arms.

nttbae18xrc
0hmYTvnAxEo

They can lift, throw, slam and rip people to pieces with their minds. Give me anything even close to that from Sion?

Well if you want to get technical then wind and air are two different things. Can Fujin transform his body into wind?

So you show me them TKing defenseless practically dead people? That in no way showcases how they will get the upper hand. You do know that TK slams and choking are two different types of attacks right?

Luminatus
No idea. Like Raiden his body can be destroyed and he'll just reform but if he can turn into wind a twill, no idea.

Sure it does. It beats anything Sion has shown...which is nothing.

Also being pratically dead in no way makes your body made of buter. It's just as impressive to rip a near-dead person in half or splatter them to pieces as it is with a perfectly healthy one.

True. Slams require much more power and show Ermac's, Kenshi's and Shujinko's superiority in TK.

Sin_Volvagia

The average Sith lord has much higher TK feats than anyone in MK. You don't even have to be a Star Wars fan to know this.

nttbae18xrc
0hmYTvnAxEo

Fatalities are usually non-canon in MK. If not, Havik can eat people's arms in 2 seconds, Jax can turn into a giant, Kitana's lips make her victim explode, Smoke can blow the Earth up with a pile of bombs, Scorpion can transform into an animal of his own name, and Jarek shoots lasers out of his eye despite not having proof of any power or cybernetic implant.

Luminatus
No, they really don't. I'm an SW expert and not once has an average Jedi or Sith come even close to ripping a person in half with TK.

And MK3's fatalities were fairly cartoony. Deception's are largely realistic all things considered. There's nothing at all to say Ermac can't reduce you to mush with TK. He's been doing that since his debut.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Fatalities are usually non-canon in MK. If not, Havik can eat people's arms in 2 seconds, Jax can turn into a giant, Kitana's lips make her victim explode, Smoke can blow the Earth up with a pile of bombs, Scorpion can transform into an animal of his own name, and Jarek shoots lasers out of his eye despite not having proof of any power or cybernetic implant.
So I guess Shang Tsung's soul stealing fatality (despite being shown to use it in cut-scenes), Scorpion's "toasty" finisher, etc. are all non-canon too? no expression

Not all of them are non-canon IMO. Some, but not all.

Wei Phoenix
No, they really don't. I'm an SW expert and not once has an average Jedi or Sith come even close to ripping a person in half with TK.

And MK3's fatalities were fairly cartoony. Deception's are largely realistic all things considered. There's nothing at all to say Ermac can't reduce you to mush with TK. He's been doing that since his debut.

Not once has anyone in MK used TK to redirect a falling Star Destroyer or anything relatively equal in size.

Wei Phoenix
No idea. Like Raiden his body can be destroyed and he'll just reform but if he can turn into wind a twill, no idea.

Sure it does. It beats anything Sion has shown...which is nothing.

Also being pratically dead in no way makes your body made of buter. It's just as impressive to rip a near-dead person in half or splatter them to pieces as it is with a perfectly healthy one.

True. Slams require much more power and show Ermac's, Kenshi's and Shujinko's superiority in TK.

Yeah but being practically dead makes you unable to defend against said attack. Show me him doing it to someone who is at least trying to defend against it.

You missed the point yet again. Something taking more power doesn't mean it's more effective. If I was choking you then there is nothing you can do to stop it. Given the fact that Sion has precog, then he can move out of the way if Shujinko tried to tk him.

Luminatus
Let's play a game. One statement here does not belong.

Statement 1:
The average Sith lord has much higher TK feats than anyone in MK. You don't even have to be a Star Wars fan to know this.

Statement 2:
. I'm an SW expert and not once has an average Jedi or Sith come even close to ripping a person in half with TK.

Statement 3:
Not once has anyone in MK used TK to redirect a falling Star Destroyer or anything relatively equal in size.

Clue: We were talking abouta normal Sith. Statement 3 was talking about one of the strongest Sith of all time doing something that nearly killed him and took all his power.

Good luck.

Q'Anilia
Let's play a game. One statement here does not belong.

Statement 1:

Statement 2:
. I'm an SW expert and not once has an average Jedi or Sith come even close to ripping a person in half with TK.

Statement 3:

Clue: We were talking abouta normal Sith. Statement 3 was talking about one of the strongest Sith of all time doing something that nearly killed him and took all his power.

Good luck.

To my knowledge, the strenuous work it took for Galen Marek was not lethal against himself. It did indeed drain him of his strength, but temporarily since he's never done something like that in the past.

The one truest reason that someone ripping another apart hasn't come close to have been done, is due to the fact that it has as far as I've read never been truly attempted.
Technically even average Jedi preforme feats that prove enough strength at force to rip a limb from the body of a common human. The only problem with this theory would be that the majority of the TK moves by Jedi and Sith are pull, push, grab and throw. Beyond that, it's simply fine detailing that their TK is used for.

I can't really think of any time where they have used TK in a splitting manner before.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
To my knowledge, the strenuous work it took for Galen Marek was not lethal against himself. It did indeed drain him of his strength, but temporarily since he's never done something like that in the past.

The one truest reason that someone ripping another apart hasn't come close to have been done, is due to the fact that it has as far as I've read never been truly attempted.
Technically even average Jedi preforme feats that prove enough strength at force to rip a limb from the body of a common human. The only problem with this theory would be that the majority of the TK moves by Jedi and Sith are pull, push, grab and throw. Beyond that, it's simply fine detailing that their TK is used for.

I can't really think of any time where they have used TK in a splitting manner before.

As I have illustrated before, ripping something apart is much harder than throwing or pushing it. I wouldn't be surprised if your average Jedi/Sith didn't have enough oomph to do it.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
As I have illustrated before, ripping something apart is much harder than throwing or pushing it. I wouldn't be surprised if your average Jedi/Sith didn't have enough oomph to do it.

I know it's harder yes

Citan
Loses to Sion.

Citan
The KotOR campaign guide reveals that Sion is completely immortal at his own choosing (meaning the only way that he can die is if he willingly chooses to), that his ability protects him on every single plain of existence (his mind, life force, body, and Force connection) and that even if his body were to be entirely destroyed, it would eventually re materialise.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Citan
The KotOR campaign guide reveals that Sion is completely immortal at his own choosing (meaning the only way that he can die is if he willingly chooses to), that his ability protects him on every single plain of existence (his mind, life force, body, and Force connection) and that even if his body were to be entirely destroyed, it would eventually re materialise.

Re-materialise? The whole deal with Sion is that his body doesn't "de-materialise", that's why he looks and acts the way he does. Hitting him is worse than hitting a brick wall and his bones regenerate and relocate after having been shattered, but I can't remember anything about re-materialising.

The Force keeps him together. It doesn't reassemble him.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
So I guess Shang Tsung's soul stealing fatality (despite being shown to use it in cut-scenes), Scorpion's "toasty" finisher, etc. are all non-canon too? no expression

Not all of them are non-canon IMO. Some, but not all.

Obviously, MK1's and MK2's (minus Kitana's kiss and Mileena's cannibalism) fatalities are realistic (MK-wise). But MK3 and beyond just isn't.

MK3 fatalities are mostly jokes, MK4 fatalities is 50/50, DA's is much like MK1 (except worse), and Deception's is just exaggerated.

Sin_Volvagia

I'm not even a Star Wars expert and even I know Ermac isn't even on a Sith's level.

Starkiller brought a Star Destroyer (one of the largest warships in Star Wars) down. Yoda, Dooku, and Palpatine have been shown lifting and throwing heavy objects using TK. Let's not forget the Force Crush which an make a victim implode. Windu used a force crush to rupture Grievous's lungs and Starkiller used it to destroy an AT-ST.

Dooku has used TK to give himself flight. Sion held his decomposing body together using his Force (which gave him immortality to some extent).

Face it, Star Wars TK > MK TK.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Obviously, MK1's and MK2's (minus Kitana's kiss and Mileena's cannibalism) fatalities are realistic (MK-wise). But MK3 and beyond just isn't.

MK3 fatalities are mostly jokes, MK4 fatalities is 50/50, DA's is much like MK1 (except worse), and Deception's is just exaggerated.
Fair enough.

And the only canon telekinetic feat I seem to recall in MK is in the Armageddon intro, and it wasn't even Ermac, but Tsung disguised as him, who casually tossed Quan Chi off a pyramid. Not much at all compared to stuff done in Star Wars.

Luminatus
The only fatalities in MKD that were exaggerated were Bo' Rai Cho's and thats because he's a gag character. Everything else is fairly realistic and fully possible for the characters.

In fact Sub-Zero's freezing then breaking off the legs of his opponent is his most awesome and intelligent fatality to date.

One of the strongest Sith ever ever performing possibly the second best TK feats in SW history. (#1 going to Nihilus pulling the Ravager from a gravity well and holding it together)

All far more powerful than Sion could ever hope to be in terms of Force powers. Also as per the films Dooku and Palpatine had gravity on their side as they were breaking things to make them fall and throwing pods downwards.

Both of them being much stronger than Sion and with better feats in..everything.

I'll remind everybody of two very simple things.
1. We are talking about average Jedi.
2. We are talking about Darth Sion's telekinetic powers.

Nobody seems to be able to remember this.

A feat NEVER AGAIn replicated in Star Wars. It's obviously been forgotten.

Agian, soul suck.

WHne you use the bests of the strongest Jedi and Sith in history, sure.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Hyuga Ricdeau
Count Dooku? Really now? Despite never displaying himself to be anything other than unremarkable in the grand scheme of things? Darth Sion displayed a completely unprecedented application of the Force of an absolutely huge scale; Dooku at best displays low level telekinesis, low level Force lightning and catches relatively low tier Force Users off guard with his Force attacks. Sion's powers are clearly displayed to be of an absolutely phenomenal nature, and Dooku hasn't displayed anything to indicate that he's even close.

Excuse me for intruding, but Dooku is acknowledged as one of the greatest telekinetics in the Jedi tier. It was his specialty and he's acknowledged by even Yoda that he had massive potency in the TK arts. Low level my ass stick out tongue

Hyuga Ricdeau
Really? For his time or in the Jedi's entire history? When exactly was it stated? Because as far as what Dooku has actually displayed, everything was of an extremely low scale in comparison to the great EU displays of telekinesis (Luke Skywalker and Kyp Durron manipulating artificial black holes, Darth Bane telekinetically manipulating a planetary level of Sith lightning across an entire planet, Darth Nihilus telekinetically dragging an entire fleet out of a gravity well etc...). The same can be said for Yoda; he displayed visible signs of difficulty with relatively basic TK throughout the movies; literally struggling with moving a pillar at the end of AotC, and doing no better when faced with stopping and throwing a Senate Pod back at Sidious during their battle in RotS.

Phanteros
Dies a Sion

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Hyuga Ricdeau
Really? For his time or in the Jedi's entire history? When exactly was it stated? Because as far as what Dooku has actually displayed, everything was of an extremely low scale in comparison to the great EU displays of telekinesis (Luke Skywalker and Kyp Durron manipulating artificial black holes, Darth Bane telekinetically manipulating a planetary level of Sith lightning across an entire planet, Darth Nihilus telekinetically dragging an entire fleet out of a gravity well etc...). The same can be said for Yoda; he displayed visible signs of difficulty with relatively basic TK throughout the movies; literally struggling with moving a pillar at the end of AotC, and doing no better when faced with stopping and throwing a Senate Pod back at Sidious during their battle in RotS.

You did not just determine Yoda's strength according to the movie no expression

AGUYH
Well the movie does take precedence over the EU....

Q'Anilia
Since you're a sock, this is the last I write to you on this matter:
George Lucas doesn't consider the EU canon, but it is.

Sin_Volvagia
What's a sock?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Since you're a sock, this is the last I write to you on this matter:
George Lucas doesn't consider the EU canon, but it is.

Isn't Lucas the man when it comes to that?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Isn't Lucas the man when it comes to that?

Not exactly. Unlike Chris Metzen (Warcraft lore founder), George Lucas isn't the only man behind the curtains.

Luminatus
Lol at the sock who tried to dismiss Dooku.

And lol at anyone who thinks Darth Sion is anthing more than a failed emo who has no chance of winning here. Shujinko annihilates his ass with zero effort.

Q'Anilia
And lol at anyone who thinks Darth Sion is anthing more than a failed emo who has no chance of winning here. Shujinko annihilates his ass with zero effort.

How exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.