The Time Trapper (SMP) Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Both at the peak of their powers

King Kandy
Thanos at peak would be God...

Mindset
God beneath Squirrel Girl.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
God beneath Squirrel Girl. thumb up

Slaanesh
SMP

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
Both at the peak of their powers Do you mean Prime at the end of Legion?

King Kandy
Yes Quan, that is what he means.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yes Quan, that is what he means. Then, Thanos wins.

Board Walker
Really?

tsscls
SMP Trapper

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Then, Thanos wins.

Yea with what was shown I would say Thanos takes him..

Board Walker
Well If SBP has always been the time trapper, then you are saying Thanos beats the time trapper.....a individual who not even the anti monitor could touch?

Kris Blaze
Thanos at his peak probably means Thanos at his strongest, under his own power. Not Thanos when he had the strongest item he stole.

Juntai
Trapper.

Enyalus
Well If SBP has always been the time trapper
He hasn't.

PrimeTrapper might take this, regardless.

D_Dude1210
Thanos with HOTI stomps

quanchi112
Really? Without a doubt with what we were shown Thanos wins all ten.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Enyalus
He hasn't.

PrimeTrapper might take this, regardless.

I just figured DC retconned the time trapper, that SBP has always been him.

quanchi112
I just figured DC retconned the time trapper, that SBP has always been him. Did you read the comic?

Slaanesh
Prime gonna make an improvement on Thanos face with his fist...Thanos gonna be pretty after this..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime gonna make an improvement on Thanos face with his fist...Thanos gonna be pretty after this.. Based on?

Knowsbleed33
SMP wins.

I feel confident the OP doesn't want Thanos with IG or the heart.

Slaanesh
Based on?

based on all of Prime showing..and this is the time trapper..a more powerful version of Prime..

quanchi112
based on all of Prime showing..and this is the time trapper..a more powerful version of Prime.. What did he do to prove how much more powerful he was?

xJLxKing
What did he do to prove how much more powerful he was?
Lets see!! He has the same powers + TT's power. Use your head!

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lets see!! He has the same powers + TT's power. Use your head! What did he do on panel?

GamorasBigDaddy
What did he do on panel?

Nothing that Thanos's could'nt of done...wink

GBD

xJLxKing
What did he do on panel?
Nothing, just him having the power of TT. Besides, I give Prime the win over Thanos (6/10)

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nothing, just him having the power of TT. Besides, I give Prime the win over Thanos (6/10) We can't just credit him with feats we haven't seen on panel. Thanos is above any Prime out there. I saw nothing from this Prime trapper to warrant me changing my mind.

Slaanesh
What did he do to prove how much more powerful he was?

nothing..but he's Prime with TT power..that should make him more powerful than normal Prime..normal Prime alone is more powerful than Thanos..this Prime would kill him...

GamorasBigDaddy
nothing..but he's Prime with TT power..that should make him more powerful than normal Prime..normal Prime alone is more powerful than Thanos..this Prime would kill him...

NO! NormalPrime is not above Thanos, HELL NO!

GBD

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy

GBD

Why? Because you said so?

Peterlane
SMP Trapper is an idiotic fool.

Thanos wins by making him retcon punch himself

ares834
I... I mean, SBP wins!!11!1 You Thanos fanboys suck. They'll never get rid of him. He always survives!1!!!1!

Board Walker
Well I did see the comic, and It seemed very much like DC very simply on panel retconned or rather revealed who the Time Trapper has always been. As since the Time Trappers first introduction way back in early DC comic days he was always known as "the Time Trapper" never a name or alias other then that.

So with the recent passing of these comics, DC has chosen to make it that the TT has been SBP all along. So by that retcon, all of Time Trappers showings and feats, are Superboy Prime Time Trappers since it is one and the same character.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy

GBD

YES! NormalPrime is above Thanos, HELL YES!

King Kandy
Well I did see the comic, and It seemed very much like DC very simply on panel retconned or rather revealed who the Time Trapper has always been. As since the Time Trappers first introduction way back in early DC comic days he was always known as "the Time Trapper" never a name or alias other then that.

So with the recent passing of these comics, DC has chosen to make it that the TT has been SBP all along. So by that retcon, all of Time Trappers showings and feats, are Superboy Prime Time Trappers since it is one and the same character.
I'd rather wait for something more solid than base the thread on that assumption.

quanchi112
nothing..but he's Prime with TT power..that should make him more powerful than normal Prime..normal Prime alone is more powerful than Thanos..this Prime would kill him... That's my point. Even a slightly more powerful Prime can't bat Thanos imo. People just have their maybes and coulda woulda shouldas.Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Why? Because you said so? Based on Thanos' showings I'd imagine.

Enyalus
Meh, not exactly. He was originally a Controller. And just prior to Zero Hour, he was revealed to be Cosmic Boy's future self. And after that, Glorith. LO3W tells us something like the Time Trapper's from an alternate universe that no longer exists, so his origin continually changes based on the main stream universe and how that effects the multiverse...

Um, or something like that.

r0nm0n88
does thanos at his best mean with all his best items, or at his best from his own personal powerups.

if its the first option than i say thanos

if its the second i say prime take most of the fights.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
does thanos at his best mean with all his best items, or at his best from his own personal powerups.

if its the first option than i say thanos

if its the second i say prime take most of the fights.
It's the 2nd scenario.

occultdestroyer
Without the IG or HOTI, Thanos has no chance of surviving.

SMP Time Trapper will blitz him with a million retcon punches.
He gets retconned a million times over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.