The Thing vs. RE Monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Thing from Fantastic Four takes on these mutant baddies from the Resident Evil movies.

Match 1: The Supreme Licker and ten regular lickers (RE)

Fight takes place in the lab inside the underground HIVE facility.

Match 2: Nemesis (Apocalypse)

Nemesis has his rocket launcher and minigun. He even has his tendril abilities (I know the tendrils didn't appear in the movie but something from the Nemesis in it was missing big time). Fight takes place in a parking lot.

Match 3: Tyrant (Extinction)

Fight takes place in the HIVE facility shown in Extinction.

Match 4: G (Degeneration)

Fight takes place in where Leon fought G (I forgot the name of the place okay?).

Placidity
Theres a 4th RE movie!?

Oh well, I've only seen the first one. Don't remember it well, but I'll say that Ben bashes all their heads in.

dadudemon
1. Ben.
2. Nemesis.
3. Tyrant.
4. G.

Kazenji
When i first saw this title i thought it was The Thing as in the alien mimic alien from the movie.

jinXed by JaNx
me too

Impediment
Ben has a rock exterior and can lift well over 20 tons.

How in the hell are the Lickers going to even pierce him?

The Thing 10/10 in a brutal stomp.

Impediment
As for the others, I would say Ben has a sporting chance against Nemesis, provided he steers clear of the RPG's.

Never seen RE: Extinction all the way through.

RE: Degeneration, G loses. hard.

XanatosForever
They amped up Tyrant to stupid amounts, but still nothing I don't think Ben couldn't handle. It's Clobberin' Time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.