What are you made of test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright the test is a 10 miles corridor with trick walls floors and ceiling. This corridor has been set up with traps and weapons all along it. The designers of the test are Nick Fury, Frank Castle, Joker, & Tony Stark they have had three year prep time to design this test. Who makes it threw the 10 mile test. No Superspeed

Contestants
Batman
Captain America
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Thing
Colossus
Superman
WWH
Hercules
Black Panther
Omega Red
Mister Fantastic
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Midnighter

Parmaniac
what resources do they have?

golem370
Shield's and Stark's equipment

jrodslam
Noone.

Edit: Well..... WWH.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jrodslam
Noone.

Edit: Well..... WWH.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by golem370
Shield's and Stark's equipment

I also think only WWH the question is can they get kryptonite? If yes only Hulk if no Supes too

Juntai
Batman.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman.

Placidity
You know what?

With THREE bloody years of prep, and a combined effort involving Nick Fury, Frank Castle, Joker, & Tony Stark, You would think they are rather noob if they couldn't take them out in a setting that they designed and had complete control.

Juntai
Originally posted by Placidity
You know what?

With THREE bloody years of prep, and a combined effort involving Nick Fury, Frank Castle, Joker, & Tony Stark, You would think they are rather noob if they couldn't take them out in a setting that they designed and had complete control. Yeah, everyone but Batman is pretty well screwed. smile

Parmaniac
Yeah, everyone but Batman is pretty well screwed. smile
And what if we just fill a few hundred feet of the parkour with acid gas? smile

EDIT: Or fluorine gas that stuff takes on nearly everthing if seen it setting chocolate on fire big grin

Raptor22
batman will make it, so will wwh, supes if there isnt kryptonite, and mr fantastic.

Placidity
The corridor walls are made of adamantium.

Motion and Heat sensors placed at the end of the course will trigger 100 Hydrogen bombs (fused with Krytonite) to detonate. After that, Muramasa Blades will slice across the length of the corridor leaving no room to evade it, dicing up who ever is left standing into little cubes. And then many lions are set free to eat up the bits of diced meat so there is no chance of regeneration. And then blow up a few more nuclear bombs for good measure.

Parmaniac

Motion and Heat sensors placed at the end of the course will trigger 100 Hydrogen bombs (fused with Krytonite) to detonate. After that, Muramasa Blades will slice across the length of the corridor leaving no room to evade it, dicing up who ever is left standing into little cubes. And then many lions are set free to eat up the bits of diced meat so there is no chance of regeneration. And then blow up a few more nuclear bombs for good measure.

laughing laughing laughing

Raptor22
is there enough adamantium in the world to cover the whole ten mile long corridor celling, floor, and walls? and if they did have enough all that scenario would do is ensure that what batman comes up with to get out of it will be wicked awesom. also why no mr. miracle here i would think this would be right up his alley.

Juntai

Motion and Heat sensors placed at the end of the course will trigger 100 Hydrogen bombs (fused with Krytonite) to detonate. After that, Muramasa Blades will slice across the length of the corridor leaving no room to evade it, dicing up who ever is left standing into little cubes. And then many lions are set free to eat up the bits of diced meat so there is no chance of regeneration. And then blow up a few more nuclear bombs for good measure. Simple.
Batman wouldn't set off the sensors or jams them entirely, or disables them, then uses all sorts of kung fu grips action moves on the lions, and walks out the other end.

So not only does Batman make it, technically they all do, since he's first in line. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Raptor22
is there enough adamantium in the world to cover the whole ten mile long corridor celling, floor, and walls? and if they did have enough all that scenario would do is ensure that what batman comes up with to get out of it will be wicked awesom. also why no mr. miracle here i would think this would be right up his alley. Good post, agreed on all points, especially the Mr Miracle part.

Placidity
Simple.
Batman wouldn't set off the sensors or jams them entirely, or disables them, then uses all sorts of kung fu grips action moves on the lions, and walks out the other end.

So not only does Batman make it, technically they all do, since he's first in line. wink

Hm let me change the Sensor thing (even though he couldn't avoid it, its a freaking corridor). The nuclear bombs now blow up periodically once every 10 seconds say. And yes the first one blows up as soon as they start.

Juntai
Hm let me change the Sensor thing (even though he couldn't avoid it, its a freaking corridor). The nuclear bombs now blow up periodically once every 10 seconds say. And yes the first one blows up as soon as they start. Joker ****s over your plan, and gives Batman an outroute. One only he could find and figure out.

Raptor22
if the lions can survive the h-bombs i think batman can

Juntai
Originally posted by Raptor22
if the lions can survive the h-bombs i think batman can eek!

Lord Feron
Spider-man, WWH

Neither of these guys have any serious weaknesses to exploit. And they have the abilities to get them through.

Spiderman - Agility, wall stick, webbing, and spider sense gives him a serious advantage to get through crazy obstacles.

WWH - Stong enough to destroy nearly anything they have, and withstand anything they throw and there is not really any easy way of taking out the WWH.

I would say supes could do it but i'm really confident they would be able to get K-nite and red sun rad projectors of some sort.

But to be absolutely serious if prep masters don't want these contestants to pass they won't. It would be pretty damn embarrassing if these guys couldn't stop them with that much prep.

Raptor22
juntai i was going to say the same thing about the joker but i figured he would also sabotage stark and crew just for s**** and giggles

Placidity
Why though? This is probably his only real chance of killing the Bat. He probably would be watching the action through surveillance cams while eating popcorn with a party hat on.

Raptor22
jokers had pleanty of chances to kill batman over the years but wont actualy kill him because he doesn't want the "game" to end. i was just kidding though about that because for the sake of the forum he would follow the rules and play nice.

Trackz
tony strak can just fire the laser that they used at the end of world war hulk to take him out, , I don't see any of them making it out of this

only superman possibly cause there's no kryptonite in marvel.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Trackz
tony strak can just fire the laser that they used at the end of world war hulk to take him out, , I don't see any of them making it out of this

only superman possibly cause there's no kryptonite in marvel.

that was retconned it was said that M.O.D.O.K. sabotated the satellite and only because of that it was firing anti gamma radiation or something like this, otherwise it wouldn't had worked.

KingD19
Besides, if the corridor is made of solid adamantium, an orbital satellite laser wouldn't penetrate it, and besides, it couldn't lock on WWH anyway, he's inside.

Trackz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
that was retconned it was said that M.O.D.O.K. sabotated the satellite and only because of that it was firing anti gamma radiation or something like this, otherwise it wouldn't had worked.

well they know that works now so they could just build anti-gamma lasers inside, which I'm pretty sure could kill some of the other combatants.

golem370
To make it more believeable how about the walls being made with Titanium Steel 60 feet thick. Gamma absorbing beam would be good. Batman wouldn't make it 100 feet.

-Pr-
Superman, WWH, possibly Batman and Spidey...

Original Smurph
Deadpool would have a decent shot. He can heal from everything, and he'd probably do exactly the opposite of what the trap-makers thought he would do, thus possibly avoiding triggers or sensors or something.

golem370
I doubt that they're four minds at work here and three years of prep.

Original Smurph
I doubt that they're four minds at work here and three years of prep. Well, I'm working under the assumption that they leave some possibility of escape, even if its the last thing you would think of.

If they intend to simply kill everyone, everyone here loses.

golem370
Its a like the title says what are you made of and the only escape is by getting to the end.

Bouboumaster
Hulk do it. Hell, he would mayby only destroy a wall and get out by there.

Wolverine and Batman have a shot to get out alive too.

golem370
Batman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Original Smurph
As soon as it all starts, as many bombs are set off as stark, SHIELD, Joker and Punisher can get their hands on.

They'll be coupled with red sun radiation, magic, sonics to paralyze, anti-gamma whatever, and a bunch of Stark's missiles that create black holes.

Similarly impossible settings are placed on every inch of the 10-mile corridor.

golem370
Now lets me make something clear the team has 3 years of prep to perfect the corridor but they don't know who is running it. Its like the perfect obstacle and the three years is in case of anything.

Parmaniac
Now lets me make something clear the team has 3 years of prep to perfect the corridor but they don't know who is running it. Its like the perfect obstacle and the three years is in case of anything.

well then I would definately count on Supes cause he is DC und only Joker is included for building up the parkour from DC and all the streetleveler Types would be absolutely dead

EDIT: btw you should have told that before because that's EXTREMELY important

Raptor22
im suprised no one else thinks reed has a shot.

KingD19
I'm surprised that you want all these people dead so badly.

Konton
This would be better if diamond Emma was in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.