Cujo Vs Rosemary's Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Evil Rabies dog Cujo is still on his epic rampage which takes him to Bramford, he savages all in the town and eventually comes to the house that Rosemary has given birth in. He takes out half of the cult members and half are left to defend Satan's little spawn and do his bidding.

He cultists have only househouse goods/cultist daggers as weapons, battle is restricted to the house.

Can R's B defeat Cujo in time or is it demon-baby sandwich time for the hungry hungry hip- erm...St.Bernard...?

Quincy
Well if he was already able to savage everyone else in the town, a few more cultists won't be very difficult.

Rogue Jedi
I'm gonna go with Cujo.

Sadako of Girth
Doesnt the baby have satan powers though...? (I havent actually seen the movie for like 20 years)

Quincy
I don't think it displays any abilities at the end.

Sadako of Girth
Oops... stick out tongue

Were any powers alleged during the movie...?

Well the cultists have kitchen knives, any ceremonial daggers etc, lets say all five attack Cujo at once......what then...?

Quincy
Was the rest of the town and the other half of the cultists armed as well?

Sadako of Girth
Not the cultists, they were caught off guard. The town people too as he picked them off one-by-one Rambo-McClane style, even the ones with weapons had no time to react...

But these cultists now are fully aware, and they have armed themselves whilst the 1st half were savaged.

Rogue Jedi
Armed with guns?

Sadako of Girth
Just knives, cermonial daggers or anything else found in the kitchen.

Quincy
Maybe if they are all brave enough to just run at him messily together and just stab away. But at least one would die.

This is essentially just 5 joe somebodys versus Cujo.

Sadako of Girth
Fanatically obssessed cult Joes with daggers and full defense frenzy.
But otherwise, yep.

Quincy
Originally posted by Quincy
Maybe if they are all brave enough to just run at him messily together and just stab away. But at least one would die.

Sadako of Girth
I see.

Fair enough, so gentlemen, is that a loss for Cujo...?

Rogue Jedi
If they are as crazy as you say, one, maybe two die, the rest swarm and make Cujo's day. Or their day. Whatever.

Quincy
I root for Cuj tho

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud Maybe a couple of the devout's minds snap and they are paralysed by fear when they see the 1st unlucky cultist savaged fear...
Cujster could probably handle two or three with knives...

All Cujo has to do to win, I guess is savage the baby, even if he bleeds to death shortly after....

BruceSkywalker
Cujo ftw

Robtard
Cujo does the work of Jesus and vanquishes Satan, yet again.

Makes sense though, rabid dog and religious person, two peas in the same pod smile

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
What about Damian versus Rosemary's baby?

Sadako of Girth
Both as babies...?

Hmmmmm. Probably Damien, for having the oneness with the Rottweiler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.