Weapon X vs Immortal Weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Deadpool
Agent Zero
X23
Wildchild
Slayback
vs

Iron Fist
Steel Serpent
Fat Cobra
Prince of Orphans
Bride of Nine Spiders
Tigers Beautiful Daughter
Dog Brother #1

Prep-Man
bump.

jalek moye
Immortal weapons

Prep-Man
Thanks. some of the immortal weapons are somewhat weak, but i'll take them in this fight.

jalek moye
Prince of Orphans is who gives them the win

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thanks. some of the immortal weapons are somewhat weak, but i'll take them in this fight. None of them are weak.

Prep-Man
not impressed with Dog Brother. especially compared to some of the a list weapon x players.

Mindset
That's unfortunate for you.

None of them are weak.

Prep-Man
he's weak.

jalek moye
he's one of the weaker ones, but he isn't really weak

Prep-Man
what feats would you say is impressive? like i said, compared to top players on weapon x team, he is weak, IMO.

Survivor19
Weapon X.
Zero just snipes everybody after Deadpool blows up the battlefield.

Kris Blaze
They start 50 feet apart and Agent Zero is going to snipe 'em all!

Hurr durrr

Battlehammer
Weapon X, Immortal weapons are overrated a lot on the boards.

Mindset
How are they overrated?

They're barely ever even mentioned.

Battlehammer
People talked them up quite a bit when IF run came out as did they talk up IF beyond what he was and at times we pretend like he could uses abilties he never done simply because other IF have used them.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Battlehammer
People talked them up quite a bit when IF run came out as did they talk up IF beyond what he was and at times we pretend like he could uses abilties he never done simply because other IF have used them.
what have the other iron fists done that he can't, he has learned almost everything they have now.

and Prince of Orphans is who sets them over the other team IMO

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
what have the other iron fists done that he can't, he has learned almost everything they have now.

and Prince of Orphans is who sets them over the other team IMO

Mind ability for one.

I have not read anythign or the prince of orphans in a bit so I have no idea what his powers are I can't remeber.

jalek moye
Mind ability for one.

I have not read anythign or the prince of orphans in a bit so I have no idea what his powers are I can't remeber.
what do you mean mind ability?

and his powers are hard to explain but I know he atatcks while in some mist like form that completly surrounds the person.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
what do you mean mind ability?

and his powers are hard to explain but I know he atatcks while in some mist like form that completly surrounds the person.

one of the IF used it, he used his chi before battles inwhich he could tactically come up with like the perfect plan of attack or defenses, an ability Danny never showed.

and yet has he not been defeated and chained up before during the msot recent arc?

jalek moye
I don't know I'm not fully caught up with the last arc.
But i know from what I saw normal attacks couldn't phase him, so they might have had some sort of magic or somthing maybe.

I'll know for sure when i get there

Mindset
one of the IF used it, he used his chi before battles inwhich he could tactically come up with like the perfect plan of attack or defenses, an ability Danny never showed.

I don't remember any IF doing that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't remember any IF doing that.
I try and find the issue, but yes one of the IF could do it, he was the smartest of all the IF.

Peterlane
Weapon X wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.