Eragons world vs Aragorns world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgromir
Time period 2nd book for both (the Two Towers for LOTR)
elves Vs Elves
Krull vs Mordor orcs
Galbatroix's Men Vs The men of the west
Dwarves vs Dwarves
Happy Dance no heroes ! Happy Dance

Red Nemesis
If alagaesia gets spellcasting they take it. Without, it'd probably go to Middle Earth.

Morgromir
true but the nine would kick ass the razak wouldnt stand a chance since theyre mortal but magic is a major factor for agasesia but lotr has few but strong magicians

siriuswriter
i'd have to say middle earth - because orcs are the original krull, the elves of middle earth are a far more sophisticated than aegalsia's elves....

and then there's the glaringly obvious.

say "aragorn"
now say "eragon"
now repeat that ten times fast.
what name are you saying now?

etc. everything from middle earth was inspiration for padolini's verse. and the original always wins when the remake is written by a nineteen-year-old, no matter how skilled at writing he is.

Morgromir
lol and the razak are basically the nine but not nearly as badass

Red Nemesis
Skilled at writing? That was a joke, right? Paolini is awful. Really.

Alagaesia wins because it is Middle Earth^DBZ. That is, Tolkien's original work put into fanfiction and steroids and power-boosts. It is god-awful. I accept that. It doesn't change the fact that the characters and aspects of Inheritance are all reedonkulously powerful in a way that Tolkien explicitly didn't want.

Morgromir
true but tolkien wins through sheer Ckucknorrisness -
he was the first frodo till he roundhouse kicked sauron ............

the change of subject is from me just reading a few hilarious chuck norris jokes

Lord Lucien
Eragon sucked. End of story.

Morgromir
i agree even the dragons in it sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.