Flamebird vs Phoenix (rachel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
these 2 characters have similarities. rachel has the phoenix and flamebird has a fiery kryptonian god.

Peterlane
Rachel rape stomps. DC's lame pathetic copy loses

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Peterlane
Rachel rape stomps. DC's lame pathetic copy loses

they came out the same year...

guy222
Rachel

Peterlane
Originally posted by Prep-Man
they came out the same year...

Yeh the characters. But DC retconned flame bird to be a phoenix like creature. Its pathetic and lame....oh well its comming from a comic book company who doesn't have anything interesting outside of Batman and the Justice League.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Peterlane
Yeh the characters. But DC retconned flame bird to be a phoenix like creature. Its pathetic and lame....oh well its comming from a comic book company who doesn't have anything interesting outside of Batman and the Justice League.

don't forget vertigo, green lantern, flash, starman, legion, and so on.

Peterlane
don't forget vertigo, green lantern, flash, starman, legion, and so on.

Ok the legion are awesome, GL as a character in in the Justice League but the ongoing series about the corps is the 3rd best cosmic series out now Nova and GoTG being better. Starman is O.K. Flash sucks unless he's with the JL, Vertigo is its owns thing.

Marvel have interesting characters in every corner that are not all related to each other in some way unlike D.C where all their interesting characters have been part of the Legion or the JL

Prep-Man
nah, i was just mentioning mainstream stuff. there are a shit load of interesting characters on both ends. dc has years and years of great stories and characters. from the farthest reaches of space to the streets.

not really the debate at hand, but i think i'll slide with rachel until Flamebird gets more feats.

Peterlane
nah, i was just mentioning mainstream stuff. there are a shit load of interesting characters on both ends. dc has years and years of great stories and characters. from the farthest reaches of space to the streets.

not really the debate at hand, but i think i'll slide with rachel until Flamebird gets more feats.

Flamebird will be DC's phoenix mark my words. She even looks like Rachel used to.

Prep-Man
sure looks that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.