Iori Yagami Vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

REY1987
hey everyone,

I dont know if this is done yet or not, and seems to me that it will be an interesting battle. so what do you think.

TRIGGERS ARE BANNED (Orochi/Iori and Devil/Jin)

and also comment a little on their respective movie counterparts

Will Yun Lee(iori) and John Foo(jin), who would win in their battle?

i am not taking any side, but i think strength goes to Jin while speed goes to Iori.

Take care everyone!

Kirikaze Fuuma
I want Iori to win but I have to say Jin. Jin fought a fire breathing monster who can shake earth with a mere power up and he didn't tired at all. He even survived and didn't bleed after shot by a machine gun. Even his punch caused the glasses of the surrounding buildings shattered when his punch connects with Kazuya's punch.

Sado22
wrong, his punch didn't even connect. it was just the force of his blows that shattered the glass off the building. Iori's got the flame and claw advantage and Iori himself was able to shake the ground and create such an atmosphere that Seth kneeled on the ground wth fear. then there's the fact that he's also very powerful himself capable of punching kyo 30 feet away with a punch. he was also strong enough to breifly hold down Orochi, a demongod. Iori's also pretty quick and has a shrewd fighting style.

of course, Jin is still stronger though. and about as fast.

I'd say Jin wins. Right now I think Jin's the strongest videogame HERO around.

~Sado

REY1987
hey guys,

although i have to agree with sado that he is the strongest main protaganist around for any game, but i still want iori to win just like kirikaze does. Now, if we are talking about present Iori without any flames and a new (close range) fighting style, i think he doesnt stand a chance against Jin. moroever jin is at his best at the moment. correct me if i wrong though

I am not sure why no body commented one their Movie counter parts. so lets make things a little interesting. what if we allow the devil/orochi trigger. in that case i would like to know what others think. I would vote that iori's trigger is more violent and quick he should be able to instant-kill devil jin.

Thanks for reading brothers...
Rey

Sado22
i don't know man. Riot Iori is insanely fast and powerful but he's a brainless fighting zombie. Devil Jin is a more violent Jin with a HEALING FACTOR and telekinesis. he was able to explode hwoarang's bike from several kilometers away, was totally IMMUNE to gasoline flames and he can also heal.................remember Jin getting sot with AK47 rounds but having not a single bullet hole in him by the time he gets up.

no matter how you look at it, Iori's fighting an uphill battle sad

and you're not wrong. Jin is the strongest hero around right now. probably the stronges non-boss character around as well.

Sin_Volvagia
Tekken characters are uber. Jin happens to be one of the top tiers. Sorry Iori; better luck next time.

danteiscool
agreed. Jin beats lori. maybe he should take on a weaker Tekken character.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin is the strongest hero around right now. probably the stronges non-boss character around as well.
He's up there but strongest is probably a bit inaccurate.

Sado22
well, i did say non-boss. jins feats put above over all the normal characters from all games as of now, except dark stalkers and mortal kombat

StyleTime
Even with the exclusion of bosses, Jin is not the strongest. I don't feel like forming a comprehensive list of all the people who could beat him, so I'll just name two off the top of my head. Hayabusa and Link should both take Jin down.

Did you mean fighting games specifically?

Sado22
oh okay. because i was talking about only SF, kof, tekken....the ones people at kmc tend to talk about.

The Guilty Gear
well, i did say non-boss. jins feats put above over all the normal characters from all games as of now, except dark stalkers and mortal kombat

Sol Badguy flat out destroys him.

Sado22
............yeah, because i wasn't talking about GG

StyleTime
oh okay. because i was talking about only SF, kof, tekken....the ones people at kmc tend to talk about.
Still no love for DOA. sad

Fair enough. I agree that Jin is a strong contender for the number 1 spot out of those. I just misunderstood you. I thought you were losing your mind for a second dude. stick out tongue

Sado22
DoA's just one of those games....yeah, okay, so hot chicks with **** bouncing around are always good but i just couldn't bring myself to seriously play it.

as for me losing my mind, sure, why wouldnt you be worried...........its happened before laughing out loud

Evil Ryu
Iori.

I mean, the guy beat Eiji and Billy who are ubber god tier, he is stronger than Goenitz because Mature thought so and held a freakin GOD even though he really wasn't a god!!!
Goenitz destroyed a stadium with a fraction of his power and Iori > Goenitz, which means Iori can do that too, which makes breaking some glasses in a building look pathetic. And I don't know who that Jin guy is, but Iori was able to contain the power of a god, so unless Jin is some kind of god he loses.

Iori stomps and then tells the guy to think of him when next time he looks at the moon.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by StyleTime
Even with the exclusion of bosses, Jin is not the strongest. I don't feel like forming a comprehensive list of all the people who could beat him, so I'll just name two off the top of my head. Hayabusa and Link should both take Jin down.

Did you mean fighting games specifically?

Yeah Hayabusa would rock Jin.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
Iori.

I mean, the guy beat Eiji and Billy who are ubber god tier

Whut? Are you sure they are god tiers?

Sado22
Eiji and billy are NOT godtiers. billy's Geese's flunkie and eiji can't even beat ryo and family who are no godtiers.
but you're right about everything else.

well, Jin's beaten Ogre who was a god. and he beat him without his devil powers. and lastly, Jin and Kazuya didn't broke the glass off with the force of their blows...NOT their blows. that's the kind of hitting power that, aside from Akuma, no one else has displayed in the history of fighitng games (don't know about DoA or GG but no one from kof, sf, bloody roar has displayed that kind of hitting power).

i mean sheesh, Supeman and Doomsday broke off the glass of buildings with their blows but even they did it with the impact of their punches connecting. kazuya and jin missed and still tore off the glass off the building.

and lastly, Tekken6 deviljin is practically a diety himself.

~Sado

StyleTime
Guys, I think Evil Ryu was joking.

Sado22
he's got ryu in his name........he doesn't joke no expression
*slaps styletime for not knowing the basics*
go to your room! mad

StyleTime
laughing out loud I'm sorry.

The Guilty Gear
............yeah, because i wasn't talking about GG

Sol's a non-boss character; GG's not DS or MK, and it is encompassed in the vague definition of 'all games as of now'. So, what exactly was wrong with me mentioning him?

Sado22
dude, GG's a weapon based game. now i could always bring in Soul calibur, blazblue, samurai showdown and several others games but i didn't because they are weapon based. sue me for not bothering the list of every fighting game around now big grin

REY1987
well said sado....

now i agree weapon based fighting requires skills too.....

but when u are talking about guns and other long range weapons..... its not just the fighter himself.... the weapon also counts....

and usually a fighter that fights with weapons is nothing without his weapons...i mean imagine.... dante with or without beowulf throughout the game..... u cant even make it through the game even in easy mode until you use his guns...or rebellion.....and in that case all these demi gods including kratos are nothing..... with out their respective weapons....

come to think of it...sado... i would still support your and my idea which is...

JIN is the strongest non-boss character around IN a fighting game

cause he doesnt need any blades of chaos(non fighting) or fireseal (fighting) to kick a55.....

Kirikaze Fuuma
Maybe you're right about Jin doesn't need fireseal or any weapon. But sol with all of his fighting capabilities is very powerful too. Dragon install that makes his gun flame become a power geyser like and he became more powerful than before. Sol also fought so many gears which had caused many destruction everywhere and defeated Justice who is most likely a threat to the entire world.

But if we strict this to hand to hand combat and fighting game only, then I agree Jin is the strongest.

Wei Phoenix
Jin may be the strongest, I really don't care, but that by far keeps him from being the best strictly h2h fighter.

lordxalba
Jin is the strongest haaaaaa laughing in your dream.Iori is the best,the strongest,the powerfulest.Poor jin ,a real loser sad

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
Jin is the strongest haaaaaa laughing in your dream.Iori is the best,the strongest,the powerfulest.Poor jin ,a real loser sad

Iori fanboy huh...?

Tell me, what makes you think Iori can win against Jin? Explain it.

Sin_Volvagia
As far as I'm seeing it, Iori gets wrecked.

Esomark
Originally posted by REY1987

and usually a fighter that fights with weapons is nothing without his weapons...

Sol doesn't utilize his sword for every technique he has. Plenty of Samurai Shodown characters don't always use their weapons either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.