What If: Avengers and X-men switched team leaders?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* what do think will happen if Cyclops leads the Avengers and Captain America leads the X-men? what are the repercussions on every story arcs? (e.g. Fatal Attractions, Acts of Vengeance, Operation: Galactic Storm, Bloodties, Heroes Reborn, Dark Phoenix Saga, X-Tinction Agenda, X-Cutioner's Song... etc...)

* same when Storm and U.S.Agent switched, Ororo on Avengers West Coast and Walker on X-men's Gold Strike Force...

* leaders retain their powerset, skills and attitude... smile

* discuss...

-Pr-
i honestly think both men are better suited to the teams they're currently leading. just imo...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
i honestly think both men are better suited to the teams they're currently leading. just imo...

i would have to agree, i really can't see Cap leading the X-Men or Scott leading The Avengers, but t'would be interesting to see how the interaction between Logan and Cap trying to form a battle plan

peejayd
* i would love Cyke to interact with other heroes outside the X-men... smile

DarthLazious
I would love to see that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by peejayd
* i would love Cyke to interact with other heroes outside the X-men... smile

me too. he could do with the extra respect...

injuredpelican
I could see Cyke becoming a member and having a leadership role in the Avengers, being the awesome superhero he is, but Captain America is not a mutant, so leading the x-men doesn't make much sense. Really Cyke could only be a part of the Avengers if he wasn't busy with the X-men anyways. He can't cover the entire marvel universe at one time like another immortal mutant we all know.
I would really like to see Cyclops interact with other Marvel Heroes. I'm expecting his current position in the X-men to lead to more interactions though, with people like Norma Osborn, Richards, and other powerful leaders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.