Woman(?) marries ride (yeah, it's been slow in here)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Shakyamunison
Now, that does "ruin the sanctity of marriage". wacko

Darth Macabre
I know a guy who wanted to marry a telephone...he would stay up all night listening to the operator, imagining that it was the phone talking to him.

BruceSkywalker
I guess all the times she rode the ride... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Is the ride capable of consenting?

Nemesis X
I think that's a guy or I could be wrong. How the heck can you get sexually drawn to an object? It doesn't make sense and here I thought an otaku wanting to marry a fictional character was weird enough.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think that's a guy or I could be wrong. How the heck can you get sexually drawn to an object?

First you have to determine how anyone gets sexually drawn to anything.

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
First you have to determine how anyone gets sexually drawn to anything.

see, God made a man and a woman...

EDIT: This is the part where people start knowing the Bible stories better than I do, lol.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
see, God made a man and a woman...

EDIT: This is the part where people start knowing the Bible stories better than I do, lol.

God made a man.
Man wanted to bang something.
God took a rib and made a woman.

So, logically, sexual attraction all comes down to that rib and how its place in the collective unconscious interacts with the personal unconscious. In this case the inanimate rib being used to facilitate love leads to love for inanimate objects.

Nemesis X
Are you sure she (or he) isn't mentally disabled?

-Pr-
someone hasn't been watching nip/tuck...

botankus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is the ride capable of consenting?
No, but I'm assuming that the ride does vibrate.

bogen
Thats bonkers, she needs help and a makeover or something.
She's going to wake up in 40 odd years with nuts and bolts in her pocket and say to herself " what the **** is wrong with me?"

Ms.Marvel
this shouldnt be possible legally much less religiously.

in america in order to get married doesnt there have to be consent from both parties? how can a ride give consent?

Darth Jello
Well, let's ask the important question. Has anyone on the boards been on that ride?

AngryManatee
Get her a harley and she'll have some other vibrating ride to become attached to.

SamZED
She's either crazy or that's just a pathetic attempt to get some attention. She wasn't popular at school, guys didn't want to date her and made fun of her so now she's like "Who's luaghing now?!"eek!

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Robtard
She now carries its nuts around

Sounds like a marriage to me thumb up

GCG
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Well, let's ask the important question. Has anyone on the boards been on that ride?

I had a wank on the exhaust

steverules_2
I married a toaster ones, but things went horribly wrong when I tried to consumate the marriage

bogen
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Sounds like a marriage to me thumb up
Bahahaha nice!

allofyousuckkk
Weird as hell, but whatever... it's not hurting anyone.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Weird as hell, but whatever... it's not hurting anyone.

The children may want to use the ride but the woman may refuse it because that's her husband the children are riding on. She probably won't allow it.

Looks like the children will be hurt and so will the woman because the family may send her into shock therapy.

Symmetric Chaos
The children may want to use the ride but the woman may refuse it because that's her husband the children are riding on. She probably won't allow it.

Looks like the children will be hurt and so will the woman because the family may send her into shock therapy.

eh

inimalist

even if that were the case, the exact same argument could be made about mothers preventing their children from being intimate with their biological father.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.