Elektra vs Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ok I don't know if this would be considered spite or not, but it's not intended to be. I just wanna know just how ya'll rate Harley Quinn.

iceman24567
Good fight i think Harley can keep her distance and get a mallet ko.

PRAYERRUN
lol where does she keep that mallet anyway? I mean it's like watching The Mask with this girl.

The Nuul
Elektra would have little issues with her.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...I think Harley is tricky enough to take down a mustached woman.

jinzin
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ok I don't know if this would be considered spite or not, but it's not intended to be. I just wanna know just how ya'll rate Harley Quinn. LOL... it is. Elektra ftw. this isn't even a contest really.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
LOL... it is. Elektra ftw. this isn't even a contest really. you're underestimating Harley...she's quite the resourceful gal

Konton
Elektra has taken down people with Harley level durability and strength before. She should win.

PRAYERRUN
Harley has outwitted Nightwing, Batgirl, AND robin. Elektra is a challenge, but I think Harley could possibly win.

The Nuul
Elek is a low level TP.

iceman24567
Harley has outwitted Nightwing, Batgirl, AND robin. Elektra is a challenge, but I think Harley could possibly win. She used pure agility against them.

PRAYERRUN
ok so forget the TP. this is just Elektra trying to take down Harley Quinn with her normal abilities.

Konton
Originally posted by iceman24567
She used pure agility against them.

She also screwed with their minds though. Revealed Cassie's identity, made fun of the relationship between Batman and Robin, etc. Hell, she was WEARING A BATGIRL COSTUME.

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're underestimating Harley...she's quite the resourceful gal doesn't matter. She's a girl in a clown outfight unfit for fighting children like Robin, she's not ready for Elektra's level and I shouldn't even have to explain this.

iceman24567
That still doesn't excuse her flipping around them like they were moving in slow motion.

jinzin
ok so forget the TP. this is just Elektra trying to take down Harley Quinn with her normal abilities. confused That... IS one of her normal abilities.

leonidas
this would be like harley trying to take batman in a ring--only maybe even a little worse . . .

harley's cute and can hold her own in many situations against some good street levelers but elektra demolishes her, imo.

jinzin
Yup, pretty much.

leonidas
Yup, pretty much.

it's much nicer when we get along. love

PRAYERRUN
yeah I love peace too, but I still think Harley is being underrated.

iceman24567
She is Elektra would be hard pressed to hit Harley.

Konton
Harley is underrated because her only real feats are sketchy. She beat Killer Croc, dodged the Bat family, and hit Supergirl with a mallet and she said she almost felt it.

The first feat is great because it proves her super strength and durability.
The second feat is sketchy because she was playing with their emotions and wasn't really fighting them as much as escaping.
The third feat is totally PIS.

PRAYERRUN
I see Elektra down and out with Harley standing over her, holding her mallet.

Konton
I see Elektra down and out with Harley standing over her, holding her mallet.

It's not standard equipment.

PRAYERRUN
yeah I know, but she always seems to pull that mallet out of nowhere. lol

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
it's much nicer when we get along. love lol, agreed.

jinzin
I see Elektra down and out with Harley standing over her, holding her mallet. That's just one of the illusions Elektra put in your head while she went over and stabbed harley in the face with her sais. no expression

Original Smurph
She is Elektra would be hard pressed to hit Harley. lawl

occultdestroyer
Elektra FTW.

TP, and Elektra's speed feats > Harley's.

Phantom Zone
That's just one of the illusions Elektra put in your head while she went over and stabbed harley in the face with her sais. no expression

Goddamit man when you gonna change your pic and sig?????!!! You keep that sig long enough you'll be able to sell as an antique.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
elektra demolishes her, imo.

jinzin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Goddamit man when you gonna change your pic and sig?????!!! You keep that sig long enough you'll be able to sell as an antique. LOL..

I'm afraid of change. sad

Phantom Zone
LOL..

I'm afraid of change. sad

Wasnt that Obama's slogan...racist. miffed: stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Goddamit man when you gonna change your pic and sig?????!!! You keep that sig long enough you'll be able to sell as an antique.
that was prett funny and true

PRAYERRUN
so anyway back on topic...I think Harley has a chance.

Eternal Idol
Spite. Elektra ftw.

gobstakid777
harley could get a win but in pure fistfight elektra snaps her neck in 2 seconds flat

PRAYERRUN
when was the last time Harley was in a fist fight? for that matter when was the last time The Joker was in a fist fight?

iceman24567
when was the last time Harley was in a fist fight? for that matter when was the last time The Joker was in a fist fight? http://img228.imageshack.us/i/harleyc.jpg/

PRAYERRUN
see now that just tells me that she'd be one tough cookie to take down.

shiv
Harley draws her trusty handgun from her her handbag and Shoots Elektra from an impossible angle right between the eyes

Konton
see now that just tells me that she'd be one tough cookie to take down.

Because she owned a random thug?
lol
Don't make me break out scans of Elektra blitzing groups of armed soldiers before anyone of them can fire a single bullet.

StiltmanFTW
What the f**k?

What's next? Joker vs. Shang-Chi pure h2h?

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What the f**k?

What's next? Joker vs. Shang-Chi pure h2h? Joker doesn't have superhuman level stats no expression

Konton
Joker doesn't have superhuman level stats no expression

But Silver Samurai did... and Elektra beat him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Konton
But Silver Samurai did... and Elektra beat him. I'm not saying Elektra doesn't win if thats what your getting at just that Harley is more formidable in a fist fight than most think confused

Konton
I'm not saying Elektra doesn't win if thats what your getting at just that Harley is more formidable in a fist fight than most think confused

Well, she has the physical advantage over most street levelers. Unfortunately for her, she lacks the feats to ever really back up a debate in her favor. We don't know the extent of her durability and strength. Most people ignore this, but Harley's only really credible feat (beating Killer Crock) ended with her passing out as well. lol

iceman24567
Well, she has the physical advantage over most street levelers. Unfortunately for her, she lacks the feats to ever really back up a debate in her favor. We don't know the extent of her durability and strength. Most people ignore this, but Harley's only really credible feat (beating Killer Crock) ended with her passing out as well. lol It's possible she will get some training from Selina that would be good for here character. Her agility is above the norm too.

Konton
It's possible she will get some training from Selina that would be good for here character. Her agility is above the norm too.

Great. Some training from Selina, one of the worst street levers ever.

iceman24567
She still has some skill even if she does suck and gets her ass beat in almost every fight.

Konton
She still has some skill even if she does suck and gets her ass beat in almost every fight.

Maybe Cassie will go rogue and teach her how to fight.
stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
This thread is funny. Elektra >>>> Harley

iceman24567
Maybe Cassie will go rogue and teach her how to fight.
stick out tongue Screw Cassie she couldn't even kill her father whiny brat erm

Konton
Screw Cassie she couldn't even kill her father whiny brat erm

But she killed Shiva....

iceman24567
But she killed Shiva.... Shiva? You mean the woman she barely knows erm

Konton
Shiva? You mean the woman she barely knows erm

Barely knows?
Lady Shiva and Cassie have had many encounters and fights. And Cassie has the majority in wins.

iceman24567
Barely knows?
Lady Shiva and Cassie have had many encounters and fights. And Cassie has the majority in wins. Yes she barely knows her fact.

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What the f**k?

What's next? Joker vs. Shang-Chi pure h2h? joker wins big grin

Konton
Yes she barely knows her fact.

What does that have to do with anything? lol
Cassie not "knowing" Lady Shiva personally doesn't hamper either characters abilities to fight.

iceman24567
What does that have to do with anything? lol
Cassie not "knowing" Lady Shiva personally doesn't hamper either characters abilities to fight. Nobody was talking about abilities. I mean her being soft not being able to kill her father after all the things he did and all the things he will do. We are talking about two completely different things

Konton
Nobody was talking about abilities. I mean her being soft not being able to kill her father after all the things he did and all the things he will do. We are talking about two completely different things

Oh. But Shiva IS Cassie's mother... =D

iceman24567
Oh. But Shiva IS Cassie's mother... =D Yeah a mother she doesn't know. All i was getting at was she couldn't get the job done for the better good even though in the past she has killed people without so much as a thought. Raven would have done it eek!

shiv
Anyhoo Plucky Harley successfully evades Elektra's PIS aura to put a bullet in her head.

Blam.

Juk3n
LOL 4 pages for a spite thread, now that's impressive.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
joker wins big grin

Well, since he pwned Batgirl...

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Juk3n
LOL 4 pages for a spite thread, now that's impressive. All I can say is that people seem to get the idea that Harley Quinn is better than some think she is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.