Black mamba versus Tanaka...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Black Mamba versus Tanaka (Jet Li's "Fearless."wink

Tanaka

wH1MuWbZtrw

Black Mamba

4AH-8YuVil0&feature=related

Tanaka believes that Mamba was the one who poisoned Huo YuanJia, and has vowed revenge. Mamba believes that Tanaka is the O Ren Ishii's head bodyguard, and must fight through him, NOT the crazy 88, to reach O Ren.

Both armed with their Katana's, to the death. The fight takes place in the same place where Mamba fought the crazy 88.

Darth Martin
Jet Li. He's faster and alot more skilled with a blade.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Tanaka is the Samurai in the blue tunic.

Darth Martin
Oh. I'd still say Tanaka. He seemed to fight on par if not that far behind.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno, man. On one hand, Mamba took out the 88. But on the other, when she faced an accomplished sword fighter in Ishii, she had a bit of trouble. I'm kinda split on this one.

Darth Martin
They were nothing more than cannon fodder. She struggled against Lucy Liu.

IMO Tanaka swordmanship>Liu's>Mamba.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, Tanaka was, after all, a frigging Samurai.

Tanaka FTW.

BruceSkywalker
good battle rj...

Mamba is tough, fearless and excellent with a samurai sword...

Tanaka fought well, but not necessarily to win, he also knew he was beaten and he let Yuan Jia win..

now two good fighters with swords, hard one, but I'd say Mamba 6/10

Rogue Jedi
I dont think so, dude. She had trouble with O Ren, Tanaka is a top notch samurai.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hard one, but I'd say Mamba 6/10 It isn't that hard, Tanaka wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont think so, dude. She had trouble with O Ren, Tanaka is a top notch samurai.

so is Kiddo stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
So? Tanaka is an old school master Samurai.

BruceSkywalker
So? Tanaka is an old school master Samurai.

Mamba is a highly skilled assasin

Rogue Jedi
And she is as highly trained as Tanaka in the art of sword?

BruceSkywalker

The reason she had trouble with O-Ren is because, let me see, thats right to get to O-Ren she fought and slaughtered what 50? 100?, By the time she got to O-Ren she was tired and O-Ren even makes a comment about that and yet they fight and O-Ren could NOT even beat a tired trained assassin..

Now Tanaka, IMO he isn't all that, he basically had a few showings while Beatrix Kiddo had 2 hours of feats basically.. IMO, I believe she wins at least 6/10

Placidity
More feats shouldn't mean a win by default. Tanaka certainly has fewer feats, but they put his skill level above BM. Just the fight b/w him and Jet Li was amazing (esp the speed at which they fought).
My opinion of course.

Rogue Jedi
Tanaka would have tore through the 88 with more ease than Mamba did, they were rubbish.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
More feats shouldn't mean a win by default. Tanaka certainly has fewer feats, but they put his skill level above BM. Just the fight b/w him and Jet Li was amazing (esp the speed at which they fought).
My opinion of course.

agreed, their fight was good

Rogue Jedi
Mhm....Mamba is fast, but Tanaka is faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.