HUGE Mother****er Saloon brawl...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following guys are in a saloon, just the six of them, and a fight breaks out. Who is the last man standing?

Ivan Drago (Rocky 4)
Marv (Sin City)
Attila (Lionheart)
The Russian (The Punisher)
O' Brien (Fearless)
Khan (The Quest)

The fight starts when Drago orders a shot of vodka, and Marv makes fun of his accent. The Russian from "The Punisher" hears Marv, and the fight is on. O'Brien, Khan and Attila join in for the hell of it. h2h combat and using barstools, bottles, etc;....Basically anything goes. To the death.

Everyone here knows who The Russian, Marv and Drago are, here are vids of O' Brien, Khan and Attila:

O' Brien

mmsQv7qzHIc

Attila

3YVoGWemFU4&feature=related

Khan (Big Mongolian fighter shown at 1:49)

RfFxvovMpZ0

Rogue Jedi
no one? yeesh.... laughing out loud

Darth Martin
Well isn't Marv a little too much? He took semi-automatic(or was it fully auto?) fire from dozens anywhere except in the head if I remember and lived.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, you seen Fearless? O'Brien took everything Jet Li had and was still standing at the end. Attila took a shitload of punishment from Van Damme, lost, but not until Van Damme got pissed. And the Russian? Come on, man. Khan and Drago are pretty badass too.

Darth Martin
Well I can't comment on the other two since I haven't seen either films or the videos you posted yet but Russian ain't got nothing on Marv in anything.

Rogue Jedi
Marv is gonna be facing all of them, it's a brawl, dude.

Alpha Centauri
Marv with ease.

Has the power to do it, and again, can take more than they can give.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I think it'd be fun to watch Drago and Marv go at it. Marv never faced anyone who punches with that kind of freal power. Drago, that long jab, Marv trying to get ahold of him.

Marv would kill him in the end, but I can see Drago saying "This guy's a FREAK."

Robtard
Marv would kill Drago in seconds, if he wanted. Drago punches, Marv absorbs it, grabs the Cossack and breaks him.

Rogue Jedi
I dont think it'd be that simple, Drago is a champion boxer, he is fast as hell and can punch with power Marv has never seen. I know Marv would eventually kill him, but I think Drago would easily be able to avoid Marv grabbing him for a while.

You gotta remember that Marv is gonna have the others to contend with too. Say the Russian and Drago have a go at Marv, what then? Marv is a beast, but even he has his limits.

Alpha Centauri
Drago is a champion boxer and Marv has near supernatural strength and endurance that has survived gunshots and the electric chair.

It'd definitely be that simple.

-AC

Scythe
Marv showed insane endurance. He can take slugs like a sponge.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Drago is a champion boxer and Marv has near supernatural strength and endurance that has survived gunshots and the electric chair.

It'd definitely be that simple.

-AC No, it wouldn't be. Marv will have Drago and Attila, the punisher Russian, Khan, AND O'Brien to deal with. No way in hell he beats them all EASILY. Especially Drago and O' Brien.

BTW: Anyone can survive gunshots, see 50 cent. 8 times. And people have been known to survive the first blast from an electric chair.

ToyChop
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Marv with ease.

I agree with the Marv vote, but I'm not sure about the ease part.

I think he'd take a pounding, which is okay...he's got LOADS of that white medical tape.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ToyChop
I agree with the Marv vote, but I'm not sure about the ease part.

I think he'd take a pounding, which is okay...he's got LOADS of that white medical tape. Pretty much.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont think it'd be that simple, Drago is a champion boxer, he is fast as hell and can punch with power Marv has never seen. I know Marv would eventually kill him, but I think Drago would easily be able to avoid Marv grabbing him for a while.

You gotta remember that Marv is gonna have the others to contend with too. Say the Russian and Drago have a go at Marv, what then? Marv is a beast, but even he has his limits.
When those other guys can get hit repeatedly by a car and be none the worse for it and when they're able to push a guy's head several inches into a brick wall or smash a door with enough force it send 4-5 men flying, then okay.

Marv does have limits, you're right about that; a hanfdul of tough humans isn't it though.

Alpha Centauri
No, it wouldn't be. Marv will have Drago and Attila, the punisher Russian, Khan, AND O'Brien to deal with. No way in hell he beats them all EASILY. Especially Drago and O' Brien.

BTW: Anyone can survive gunshots, see 50 cent. 8 times. And people have been known to survive the first blast from an electric chair.

He's just a boxer.

50 Cent survived eight poorly placed shots. Marv survived multiple automatic weapons being aimed squarely at him and fired off. Stop being dense.

Not everything has multiple outcomes, some things just are as obvious as they seem.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
OK then, Marv will just breath on them and they will fall over. Better?

Rogue Jedi
I shoulda included the big bald Nazi form Raiders, and Ghost Dog here.

Alpha Centauri
OK then, Marv will just breath on them and they will fall over. Better?

Why not just be knowledgeable so you don't get bitchy when called out?

Not trying to diss.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
All I am saying is that Marv is gonna have to put some work in to win this. It aint gonna be as easy as all that.

Difference between Sarcasm and bitchiness.

Alpha Centauri
It is, though.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Sure. The guys I pit against him are total pushovers roll eyes (sarcastic)

What was I thinking?

Alpha Centauri
For you and I, no. For Marv, yes.

Like Rob said, will it be a breeze? No. Is it his limit? No.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
O Brien picks up a pool cue and stabs Marv in the throat, what then?

Alpha Centauri
He'd probably pull it out and beat him with it.

In all seriousness, he'd probably be critically injured. However, Marv isn't going to stand there and let that happen.

Oh, in before you say "Neither are they.". See, Marv has the strength, endurance and agility to make their deaths happen whether they want it or not. Nobody in this thread has what it takes to withstand what Marv has, or dish out enough to kill him when he's actually fighting for his life, not just to escape.

Bear in mind, Marv did all that damage when he WASN'T trying to kill those armed people. We've seen what he can do when he is pissed.

O' Brian is a nobody. Marv beat Kevin, someone smaller and faster than him, arguably more vicious. How? By letting him come close and wound him up, by saying "That's it, get close, I can take it.".

Nobody's touching Marv in this fight.

So this is where you start giving them laser rifles I suppose. The fight you've given us is relatively easy so I assume here comes the gimping, or just remove Marv. Much more fair.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Marv never displayed any real speed, he wasn't exactly the type of guy to evade an attack, he was pretty much hit me and I'll hit you harder, or first.

Broken beer bottles, pool cues, all sorts of things lying around for the others to use. The odds of a combatant finding them and using them is highly likely. The odds of them connecting with the attack, pretty likely.

Darth Martin
Beer bottles will just piss Marv off. So will a cue stick unless someone actually stabs him with it.

Rogue Jedi
All I'm saying is that as Marv leaves the bar he is gonna know he has been in a fight.

Darth Martin
Sure, no doubt. He always gets patched up after and complains about his pain AFTER the fight. WHILE he's fighting it's like he tolerates shit extremely well.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, but he has never faced off with as many men as this, men who can dish out what they can. You think the Russian is gonna be easy for him? Or O Brien?

Robtard
Yes, but he has never faced off with as many men as this, men who can dish out what they can. You think the Russian is gonna be easy for him? Or O Brien?

They're still human, while Marv is super-human. Until any of those lads can hit considerably harder than a speeding 2 ton car, all they're going to do is superficially harm Marv, while he'll be shattering bodies and breaking necks, at his leisure.

Only one's that's not going to go down after a few seconds of Marv's attention will probably be that Russian, but he's little more than a speed-bump here.

Darth Martin
You think the Russian is gonna be easy for him? Yes. Russian is nothing but a poor man's Marv. Marv is stronger, faster, stronger, and has alot higher pain tolerance. If Castle beat Russian then Marv will shit on him.

Rogue Jedi
Marv? Fast?

Robtard
At least as fast as the others.

Even if he wasn't, they're coming in close, so he just has to wait. Like I said in regards to Drago, they strike, he takes it, he breaks them. Sorts through their clothes, finds the nicest jacket, robs them of any cash and heads back to the bar. Just another day for Marv.

Rogue Jedi
Marv is as fast as Drago? As Khan?

And yes, they strike and he takes it, and as he leaves the bar he is all "OWOWOW ****IN OW MY HEAD."

Robtard

And yes, they strike and he takes it, and as he leaves the bar he is all "OWOWOW ****IN OW MY HEAD."

Probbaly, as neither was a speed-machine, more powerhouses. Drago is probably faster, but like I said, he's coming in close, as he's a boxer.

Yeah, he'd probably be in some pain from being beaten and then killing five toughs.

Rogue Jedi

Robtard

There was six guys to start with, Marv being one of the six.

If you added two more, and they're still just guys, ie not Hulk or Darth Vader, then it just takes Marv some more time to crash through them and he's suffering a bit more damage.

Alpha Centauri

That would still make Marv the winner.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
And I agreed with both of your posts already.

Alpha Centauri
See? No gimping.

Reasonable discussion therefore follows.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Wanna see gimping in it's finest form? Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t513964.html

THATS gimping.

Sadako of Girth
No that was the Harry Potter Vs Gimped 501st.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, that was me. I totally mind****ed Martin and made him my *****.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. You are not powerful enough, my young padawan..

But you stamped your little feet cried and cried and cried though, until the gimpage was allowed.

Rogue Jedi
K.

So how about Marv, quite a beast eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.