Iron Man vs. Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Who would win

tkitna
Iron Man probably has sonics or something that takes the win. If they were just throwing down H2H, i'd take Doc.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by tkitna
Iron Man probably has sonics or something that takes the win. If they were just throwing down H2H, i'd take Doc.

yep

Priest
I personally think Ironman can best Doc Samson h2h

Galan007
^ he could.

Original Smurph
Tony would take him in h2h.

By far superior speed, reflexes, training and strategy.

As far as strength goes, I haven't seen anything from Samson that I would think completely out of IM's league, and durability wise, the same.

tkitna
Originally posted by Original Smurph

As far as strength goes, I haven't seen anything from Samson that I would think completely out of IM's league, and durability wise, the same.

confused

Fighting the Hulk for 6 plus hours? Lifting a building? Seriously come on. Iron Man gets raped if they go H2H. Tony gets the armour ripped right off of him.

Galan007
confused

Fighting the Hulk for 6 plus hours? Lifting a building? long time ago?

BruceSkywalker
Tony could prolly take the Doc H2H...

but is this classic Iron Man? Extremis?, If this is current Iron Man Samson stomps

Original Smurph
confused

Fighting the Hulk for 6 plus hours? Lifting a building? Seriously come on. Iron Man gets raped if they go H2H. Tony gets the armour ripped right off of him. Samson wouldn't have the speed or skill to even get a hold of the armour, much less rip it off.

Tony could dance around him.

As for the Hulk feat, it's not exactly recent. I don't doubt that a full power current Iron Man could replicate it with that same Hulk.

Eternal Idol
Extremis Iron Man beats Doc Samson in h2h or fighting all-out.

Current Iron Man 10/10 fighting at full capability, but loses a majority to Doc Samson in h2h.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Extremis Iron Man beats Doc Samson in h2h or fighting all-out.

Current Iron Man 9/10 fighting at full capability, but loses a majority to Doc Samson in h2h.

leonidas
almost any IM kills samson 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.