The Balrog of Morgoth vs. Ghost Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Balrog from The Fellowship of the Ring (LOTR) against the Spirit of Vengeance, the Ghost Rider.

This fight is at the Bridge of Khazad-dum in the Mines of Moria.

GR has his bike, chain, and his Penance Stare (however, I don't know if the PS will work).

Two supernatural entities against each other.

Any takers?

Ms.Marvel
stalemate imo... only because i cant really think of a way for either to win.

would penance stare work on the baelrog?

Darth Martin
Well if Gandalf can kill Balrog I don't see why Ghost Rider can't.

Gandalf used a sword so apparently Balrog can be harmed. Why wouldn't the Penance Stare work? It worked on Blackheart.

Impediment
Gandalf channeled lightning into Glamdring (his sword).

Also, and I hope you agree, movie Blackheart was a total wuss.

celestialdemon
It only worked on Blackheart because he filled himself with the souls of humans. Before that, Blackheart laughed it off.

Whether it works or not would depend on if the Balrog has a soul. I'm not sure if it does or not. I'm more inclined to believe it doesn't, but who knows.

GR killed everyone with fire, but that wouldn't do anything to the Balrog since it's partially made of fire. However, I'm not sure how much the Balrog could do to harm GR. Might be a stalemate.

Impediment
The bounty hunter from Hell vs. a demon of the ancient underworld.......

You might be correct.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Also, and I hope you agree, movie Blackheart was a total wuss. The point was that it was sucessful on a non-human.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
GR killed everyone with fire, but that wouldn't do anything to the Balrog since it's partially made of fire. But wouldn't Ghost Rider's fire be different. It's hell fire, right? Or am I thinking Spawn?

Spawn vs Balrog would be the shit.

Robtard
Siding with GR, mainly because we saw more feats out of him. Not conclusive though, good match.

BruceSkywalker
good match.. methinks a stalemate though..

not sure if either's weapons will hurt the other

KingD19
If GR is like his comic, then fire doesn't harm him period, and he does indeed use hell fire, so I'm taking his side, plus he's cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.