Gamora Vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
Gamora at her Upgrade A-War levels with Godslayer

&

A GL ring! (She has mastered her ring btw)

Vs

WWHulk

GBD

xJLxKing
Gamora

Priest
Huc

D_Dude1210
Godslayer is supposed to be able to kill even immortals. If that's the case, she just needs to tag WWH once.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Godslayer is supposed to be able to kill even immortals. If that's the case, she just needs to tag WWH once.

Well I'm not going to say a stab anywhere is going to kill Hulk. Though it's possible it could at least affect him someway.

Beyond that though she still can one strike kill by chopping his head off.

& she has all the skill/speed & versatility to get into the position she wants to be in & Hulk won't be able to stop it...

GBD

celestialdemon
Gamora wins.

AlmightyKfish
Gamora.

golem370
Has anybody chop Hulk head off before?

Lord Feron
Gamora w/ Godslayer ftw!

leonidas
hulk.

Ouallada
What feats does Godslayer have? I know that it was stated to have killed gods and titans, but has any actual on-panel representation of what it can do exist?

Naija boy
Hulk wins assuming tht this is simply gamora with godslayer (and not with a gl ring as well which i seem to have seen in the OP). Hed be healing almost as fast as hed be getting cut, can use thunderclaps to stun her andkeep her off balance and, is definitely strong enough to ko her.

leonidas
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulk wins assuming tht this is simply gamora with godslayer (and not with a gl ring as well which i seem to have seen in the OP). Hed be healing almost as fast as hed be getting cut, can use thunderclaps to stun her andkeep her off balance and, is definitely strong enough to ko her.

thumb up

even with the ring. unless we assume she has some very good mastery of the ring, she wouldn't be able to use it very effectively.

Goddess of Fury
The Goddess would beat Hulk with nothing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
even with the ring. unless we assume she has some very good mastery of the ring, she wouldn't be able to use it very effectively.
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
Gamora at her Upgrade A-War levels with Godslayer

&

A GL ring! (She has mastered her ring btw)

facepalm Canadians.

Nobody thinks a GL on his own would beat Hulk, really? Gamora + GL ring + Godslayer = win over WWH.

leonidas
like i said. gamora wins. no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk.
biscuits

leonidas
stop editing my posts. no expression

Enyalus
embarrasment

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
facepalm Canadians.

Nobody thinks a GL on his own would beat Hulk, really? Gamora + GL ring + Godslayer = win over WWH. About time someone said it

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Goddess of Fury
The Goddess would beat Hulk with nothing. lol

Oh, and Gamora wins this thread.

Master Court
Seems more like Hulk vs a GL with Godslayer, as Gamora herself doesn't make much of a difference. But...

Well, let's see. The GL Ring(and mastery no less) makes a big difference and tips the scales in her favor. Godslayer is kinda cheating, but what's there is there. Obviously she's Hulk's b*tch without the stuff. But with it, well, she's got her magic butterknife and decoder ring, so she takes it.

I hate it when magic butterknives come in the way of a tasty relationship.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by Master Court
Seems more like Hulk vs a GL with Godslayer, as Gamora herself doesn't make much of a difference. But...

Huh?! LOL at that one!

GBD

Prep-Man
Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.