X-men animated series character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
I've recorded several episodes of the 2002 X-men cartoon. I have noticed on a couple of episodes that Colossus seems to be a bad guy, usually alongside Magneto. How did this play out? He never acts real mean though....kinda like he's always quiet and neutral. Any background on this?

-Pr-
it was x-men evolution. he was only doing it because magneto was holding his family hostage, so was generally only doing enough to get the job done. you're right, he wasn't a bad guy...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by -Pr-
it was x-men evolution. he was only doing it because magneto was holding his family hostage, so was generally only doing enough to get the job done. you're right, he wasn't a bad guy...

Not to forget he was the biggest jobber in the entire series, straining to throw a tractor tire (just the tire) at wolverine, only to have wolverine punch it back into colossus. I laughed for 20 minutes straight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Not to forget he was the biggest jobber in the entire series, straining to throw a tractor tire (just the tire) at wolverine, only to have wolverine punch it back into colossus. I laughed for 20 minutes straight.

no expression

Actually he did throw the tractor, not just a tire. Wolverine cut off the tire and then punched it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
no expression

Actually he did throw the tractor, not just a tire. Wolverine cut off the tire and then punched it.

colossus did still job terribly, though.

Creshosk
Originally posted by -Pr-
colossus did still job terribly, though. Actually he jobbed beautifully. He wasn't really a bad guy remember?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.