Red She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Oh god, they're creativity over at Marvel for thinking up names must not be working, sigh, anyways here it is. Check it.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22202

steverules_2
Is wolverine fighting all red hulks?

Kazenji
Its Jeph Loeb he's poisoning Marvel.

starlock
I for one am glad to see marvel...making comic books that dont take themselves to seriously....i think its great.....there was allot of success with Rulk and i say go for it wink

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is wolverine fighting all red hulks?
!sigh! I think the question is when Red Wolverine will show up. There's probably an alternate universe were all the heroes are red.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Its Jeph Loeb he's poisoning Marvel.
After what he did on Ultimatum, I think he's more of a cancer. Could someone fire his ass already.

Originally posted by starlock
I for one am glad to see marvel...making comic books that dont take themselves to seriously....i think its great.....there was allot of success with Rulk and i say go for it wink

I agree. Nothing wrong with having some fun. Then again, after Planet Hulk and WWH, I expected Marvel to do more with Hulk.

steverules_2
Well wolverine's eyes go red every now and then sly

Anyone got scans of wolvies fight with red hulk/she hulk?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I agree. Nothing wrong with having some fun. Then again, after Planet Hulk and WWH, I expected Marvel to do more with Hulk.

There is plenty wrong with having fun, when it's executed like this. Fun is not shitting all over the main characters in Marvel. Fun is not completely wasting a good book's potential. Fun is not ignoring any kind of continuity changes or character development that has occurred the past 5 years.

Or, mayb I'm just a boring guy.

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well wolverine's eyes go red every now and then sly

That has nothing to do with him being a Red Hulk thats got something to do with that costume he's been wearing for X-Force.

steverules_2
I know I wasn't being serious roll eyes (sarcastic) I know there'll be no red hulk wolverine

Juntai
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There is plenty wrong with having fun, when it's executed like this. Fun is not shitting all over the main characters in Marvel. Fun is not completely wasting a good book's potential. Fun is not ignoring any kind of continuity changes or character development that has occurred the past 5 years.

Or, mayb I'm just a boring guy. thumb up

Juntai
Wait till they introduce the Blue Hulks and Black Hulks.

Phantom Zone
Omigod its Juntai in a Marvel thread! eek! stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Juntai
Wait till they introduce the Blue Hulks and Black Hulks.

All leading into next summer's hottest even, Hulkest Night!

Symmetric Chaos
But we already had the 90s twenty years ago!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
!sigh! I think the question is when Red Wolverine will show up.
laughing out loud Most PIS-ridden character in the history of existence, right there.

roughrider
And when Steve Rogers has his return, there will be a Red Cap, White Cap, and Blue Cap. stick out tongue

Digi
Shrulkie!

Original Smurph
The bright side of all this? Domino gets a moment in the spot light.

BruceSkywalker
I will buy the issue and hopefully RULKSHE or SHRULK will get her own ongoing

Galan007
i cannot believe how f*cking deep marvel is digging for some of this crap. facepalm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
i cannot believe how f*cking deep marvel is digging for some of this crap. facepalm

Next up Gray Hulk!

Scythe
Originally posted by roughrider
And when Steve Rogers has his return, there will be a Red Cap, White Cap, and Blue Cap. stick out tongue

How is he coming back?

Deathlok
Sharon Carter brought him a Pepsi, (because Steve does not drink booze)but it was laced with Goblin juice cause you just never know!

jalek moye
It only gets worse

with the new crossover

World War Hulks

That's really what its called

Galan007
Originally posted by jalek moye
It only gets worse

with the new crossover

World War Hulks

That's really what its called g_twitch

jalek moye
i know just wow

Symmetric Chaos
In case anyone thought he was joking:

http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1007581p1.html

They also mention 3 different colors for both Hulk and Shulkie.

Deathlok
g_twitch

shockeer

jalek moye
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In case anyone thought he was joking:

http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1007581p1.html

They also mention 3 different colors for both Hulk and Shulkie.
they worded it wrong they mean hulk, rulk, skaar. and She-hulk, she-rulk, and lyra

Symmetric Chaos
they worded it wrong they mean hulk, rulk, skaar. and She-hulk, she-rulk, and lyra

What's a Lyra?

tjcoady
What's a Lyra?

You're clearly not getting enough Van Lente in your reading material.

Lrya is the focus in the "Savage She-Hulk" book. She's a Hulk from the same feminist world that Thundra is from.

She's the only good character to come out of this Hulk madness... and that's just because she's a Fred Van Lente character, and he's brilliant.

jalek moye
What's a Lyra?
Hulk's daughter

Badabing
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh god, they're creativity over at Marvel for thinking up names must not be working, sigh, anyways here it is. Check it.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22202 Oh no...facepalm

Trackz
what about the hulks two other kids? he has one running around in space trying to kill galactus (apparently skaar has a twin) and isn't scorpian his daughter?

The Pict
Christ.....what the hell is happening at Marvel? Is Loeb actually in charge now?

When is this hulk wank-fest going to end? Pak and Loeb need to be fired,or at least taken off Hulk titles for good and let the character get some credibility back.

Marvel needs to give this multiple Hulks crap the OMD treatment.

Scythe
Originally posted by Badabing
Oh no...facepalm

I know. Haha.

tjcoady
Hulk's daughter

...No she isn't.

Bouboumaster
Thanks god, at least, Pak will work with Loeb! Maybe he'll be the savior who will cease the insanity!

tjcoady
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanks god, at least, Pak will work with Loeb! Maybe he'll be the savior who will cease the insanity!

Pak has a tendency to do some fan-boy-ish stuff, and a lot of just 'EXPLOSION! End comic' type of stuff, but he does write fun stories, even if they are dumb.

As opposed to Loeb, who just writes dumb stories.

Although, was that Loeb who had a story in that last Spiderman 600? It was an excellent story- Loeb CAN write stories, but lately he's been sounding like a parody of Liefeld.

starlock
The Hulk/Rulk.....Incredible Herc/Hulk story during and since Planet hulk have been very fun and exciting comics.....so they are not for everyone......Ok... so Loeb ruined Ultimatum and the Ultimate universe....Whaaaaa! Boo Hoo!......cry me a river laughing

jalek moye
Originally posted by tjcoady
...No she isn't.
yea she isn't she is a daughtr of hulk and thundra, although them having sex was retconned to thundra taking his DNA while they were having a moment she still even calls herself his daughter

Kris Blaze
You're clearly not getting enough Van Lente in your reading material.

Lrya is the focus in the "Savage She-Hulk" book. She's a Hulk from the same feminist world that Thundra is from.

She's the only good character to come out of this Hulk madness... and that's just because she's a Fred Van Lente character, and he's brilliant.

Good being relative.

And she is only good in the sense that she represents a quicker death as opposed to the plain torture Hulk/Rulk is. Lyra is a bullet to the head, Hulk is being lowered into a vat of lava.

jalek moye
Good being relative.

And she is only good in the sense that she represents a quicker death as opposed to the plain torture Hulk/Rulk is. Lyra is a bullet to the head, Hulk is being lowered into a vat of lava.

Hulk swims in lava now though, hell his less durable son walked around and fought while submerged in it

WhoopeeDee

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22202

So much for the "House of Ideas"

Excelsior! True Believers!!!

PRAYERRUN
ok DC is doing different colored Lanterns, and Marvel is doing different colored Hulks....anybody think people are running out of ideas???

Symmetric Chaos
I smell a crossover!

Original Smurph
Hulk swims in lava now though, hell his less durable son walked around and fought while submerged in it lol.

best response ever.

PRAYERRUN
I smell a crossover! I was thinking the same thing. They'll name it ' Color Wars '. ok who's for blue? How about Red? I say Green all the way.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I was thinking the same thing. They'll name it ' Color Wars '. ok who's for blue? How about Red? I say Green all the way.

Probably "Rainbow Wars". Come to think of it in recent Ms.Marvel issues she was split into separate beings. Each a different color. Coincidence?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Original Smurph
lol.

best response ever.
i was tired and read it wrong

Kris Blaze
Hulk swims in lava now though, hell his less durable son walked around and fought while submerged in it

facepalm

jalek moye
i was tired and read it wrong

Kris Blaze
I still love you.

thebeast
Originally posted by starlock
The Hulk/Rulk.....Incredible Herc/Hulk story during and since Planet hulk have been very fun and exciting comics.....so they are not for everyone......Ok... so Loeb ruined Ultimatum and the Ultimate universe....Whaaaaa! Boo Hoo!......cry me a river laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix

Good being relative.

And she is only good in the sense that she represents a quicker death as opposed to the plain torture Hulk/Rulk is. Lyra is a bullet to the head, Hulk is being lowered into a vat of lava. Originally posted by Kris Blaze
facepalm Originally posted by Original Smurph
lol.

best response ever.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Funniest post from you yet, even though Kris's comment flew right over your head. Yes I saw your next comment already, still doesn't mean I can't have my fun with this one.

Wei Phoenix
Furthermore I call what you did, a "Carver"

roughrider
Question is, is Red She-Hulk going to outdo Jennifer in the 'being promiscuous' department too? stick out tongue

BUSTER1
Question is, is Red She-Hulk going to outdo Jennifer in the 'being promiscuous' department too? stick out tongue

from what I've heard, she has flings with Spiderman and Daredevil

Philosophía

haermm

You read 'Hulk lowered into lava' and instincts took over, eh ?

SevenShackles

i wanna see juggy get a piece of that! smokin'

Scythe
I wonder if STD's exist in the Marvel Universe. A she-hulked sized case of crabs or herpes, now that's a spicy meatball.

Doctor-Alvis
I wonder if STD's exist in the Marvel Universe. A she-hulked sized case of crabs or herpes, now that's a spicy meatball.
Awww... I have the image of like a hornet's nest or a big cluster of crickets stuck in my head now.

Scythe
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Awww... I have the image of like a hornet's nest or a big cluster of crickets stuck in my head now.

So large, they'd be the victim's sidekick.

the Darkone
Keep pak, ditch Loeb fast. After Superman/Batman he sucks the hard one.

King Kandy
No... it can't be... IT CAN'T BEEE!!!!

This is without doubt THE dumbest thing I have seen out of marvel for the past three decades.

tjcoady
Originally posted by King Kandy

This is without doubt THE dumbest thing I have seen out of marvel for the past three decades.

A bunch of different colored Hulks is just as dumb as Hal Jordan and his Amazing Technicolor Dream Corps.

King Kandy
It's worse because instead of doing interesting things in fights they just smash stuff.

Scythe
Originally posted by King Kandy

And I presented it here! I sorta feel special, but you know...

Kris Blaze
A bunch of different colored Hulks is just as dumb as Hal Jordan and his Amazing Technicolor Dream Corps.

Not really though.

A character being heavily inflicted by something from one side of the emotional spectrum (Which lasts a whooping 3 pages), versus introducing new colour-altered replicas with no redeeming factors. How are these equally stupid?

~The Wickerman~
You all do know what the next step is right? "Epyk Hulk" and "World Uber Pwnz0r Hulk". It's coming...mark my words...it's...coming.

guy222
White Hulk is coming

laughing out loud

Scythe
R-really?

BruceSkywalker
i have a few theories as to who red she hulk is

Badabing
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
You all do know what the next step is right? "Epyk Hulk" and "World Uber Pwnz0r Hulk". It's coming...mark my words...it's...coming. mmm I'd read that.

stick out tongue
Originally posted by guy222
White Hulk is coming

laughing out loud You racist against white Hulk? durwhitehulk

manjaro

well thats what evryone said about reg. red hulk at first and then booom....it turned out to be the coolest shit ever

jalek moye
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have a few theories as to who red she hulk is
what are they?

HueyFreeman
Hahahah so now Red Hulk is emo. This writing is so bad its funny.

outavodka
gota be elektra or domino...or deadpool...eh

BruceSkywalker
what are they?

i think there are two possibilities

1st....She is Elektra or Domino or

2nd...She is both Elektra and Domino combined

Battlehammer
i think there are two possibilities

1st....She is Elektra or Domino or

2nd...She is both Elektra and Domino combined
agreed except I doubt she just elektra unless elektra too domino cloths and wore them lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Battlehammer
agreed except I doubt she just elektra unless elektra too domino cloths and wore them lol.

knowing loeb and pak they will come up with something stupid

manjaro
or she's neither and just to establish jobber aura she just knocked them out and took each of thier weapons.

SamZED
So if She-Rulk (or whatever) is a combination of Elektra and Domino, that makes Rulk a combination of... what?

Mindship
Originally posted by guy222
White Hulk is coming

http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/march2009/4/sgrndy-cv1.jpg

outavodka
She-Rulk is mary jane

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by manjaro
or she's neither and just to establish jobber aura she just knocked them out and took each of thier weapons.

that is possible

SamZED
And stripped Domino? Id like to see that in Hulk 16.

Stoic
Is it Elektra?

Endless Mike
Wow, Hulk #15 sucked.

So now apparently Wolverine > Rulk > Grandmaster

puke

Alpha Centauri
knowing loeb and pak they will come up with something stupid

Why Pak?

What's Pak got to do with this? He has more or less redeemed Hulk's main line with The Incredible Hulk again.

Hulk is essentially now Rulk's comic. I'm only buying them for Deadpool's appearances.

-AC

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why Pak?

What's Pak got to do with this? He has more or less redeemed Hulk's main line with The Incredible Hulk again.

Hulk is essentially now Rulk's comic. I'm only buying them for Deadpool's appearances.

-AC

You're paying for Hulk but ragging on X-men?

Duuuuuuude.

StiltmanFTW
He's just a hardcore DP fan methinks.

Alpha Centauri
You're paying for Hulk but ragging on X-men?

Duuuuuuude.

I didn't say I liked the series. I collect Deadpool appearances. I have every 616 appearance he's ever made.

Also, when did I "rag" on X-Men?

You say "You're paying for..." like it's unusual. I pay for all my comics.

-AC

Prof. Wagstaff
oooo marvel comics.

Accel
It can't be Elektra because of that outfit She-Rulk's wearing, but it can't be Domino either considering she just knocked Wolverine down from behind, and he's basically on Domino's side.

It seems pretty clear that She-Rulk's some third-party woman who came along to the fight as the bar exploded, hulked out (hence the torn clothes), and then just picked up Domino's gun along with Elektra's sai.

Those weapons are most likely there just decoys to throw people off.

-K-M-
Or Red She Hulk is Marvel's Firestorm...FUSION!

outavodka
now thats just dumb marvel wouldnt do that

or would they geek

SevenShackles
god i never wanted to know something so bad in my life just to get it out of my life lmao XD

all these hulks just kinda take away from the ones we already had =/
hummm does A-bomb count as blue hulk?

Cartesian Doubt
Not really though.

A character being heavily inflicted by something from one side of the emotional spectrum (Which lasts a whooping 3 pages), versus introducing new colour-altered replicas with no redeeming factors. How are these equally stupid?

This is one of the most idiosyncratic thins I've ever read...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
This is one of the most idiosyncratic thins I've ever read...

How is it idiosyncratic?

K3VIL
Red Hulk, Red She-Hulk, now wait for Red Abomination, Red Doc Samson, Red everything Loeb is the worst writer ever, period.Ultimatum was a bunch of crap put together just to mess up the Ultimate universe, this red story has been going on for too long, why they don't fire him?After WWH I tought they would have kept Hulk as a powerhouse, the only thing he has done since that even are being owned by this red impostor that one time can take down Thor and the Watcher next time gets blinded by Wolverine, bunch of bullshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.