KingHyperion vs WW3 Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GamorasBigDaddy
who wins???

tkitna
Hyperion destroys him

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

KingD19
King Hype killed everyone on the planet, Adam doesn't have that claim to fame. And he fought and was winning against two other Hyperions at the same time.

Ptr_Grifin
Did KH also kill Galactus?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Did KH also kill Galactus? yeah i think so

It's Faceman
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Did KH also kill Galactus?

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr18/paladin12345/Exiles_Vol_1_45_page_10_Thor_Galact.jpg

Lord Feron
Wow... King Hyperion is a serious rape stomp.

Juk3n
what happened next what happened next, next scan quick while ive still got my erection!!!!! eek!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juk3n
what happened next what happened next, next scan quick while ive still got my erection!!!!! eek!

sick

thanos-prime
its in his respect thread

Hyperion Prime
King Hyperion for the brutal stomp.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wow... King Hyperion is a serious rape stomp.

Must of been a hunrgy BigG cause Hype was'nt that high!

Not even high enough to say it's a stomp cause it would'nt be!

It's a close fight for real!

I might even favor Adam slightly actually to be honest...

GBD

Peterlane
King Hyperion rapes, without LUBE

Knowsbleed33
Hyperion.

Hyperion Prime
The one problem I have with King Hyperion was him not being able to destroy asteroid M. I can understand him not being able to destroy it with heat vision, but why not push it out of orbit? That makes him look pretty gay, and that ain't a good look.

The Pict
King Hyperion

vansonbee
Originally posted by GamorasBigDaddy
Must of been a hunrgy BigG cause Hype was'nt that high!

Not even high enough to say it's a stomp cause it would'nt be!

It's a close fight for real!

I might even favor Adam slightly actually to be honest...

GBD Different realities has similar/opposite/weaker Galactus.

Remember evil Surfer and his Big G, who restores world instead? lolz

Strongest that I know of is 616 version.

For this brawl, I put 10/10 on King Hyperion.

tsscls
Hyperion

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by vansonbee
Different realities has similar/opposite/weaker Galactus.

Remember evil Surfer and his Big G, who restores world instead? lolz

Strongest that I know of is 616 version.

For this brawl, I put 10/10 on King Hyperion.

No Way he takes 10/10! No damn way...

grimify
Adam wink

Peterlane
When Adam can defeat the people King Hyperion bested then maybe.

tkitna
Lol at the people choosing Adam. Just silly.

Peterlane
Originally posted by tkitna

Very silly. They obviously hate marvel comics....that is the only feasable reason they pick Adam

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Peterlane
Very silly. They obviously hate marvel comics....that is the only feasable reason they pick Adam

Oh you didn't get a memo... anything that happens in Marvel can't compare with anything in DC... DERR!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanos-prime
Hyperion is a monster adam doesn't want none

grimify
When Adam can defeat the people King Hyperion bested then maybe.

Storm could beat him, ya? wink

Peterlane
Originally posted by grimify
Storm could beat him, ya? wink

And Hyperion can beat Storm, your point?

grimify
And Hyperion can beat Storm, your point?

No way, Storm flash freezes him, and sucks the air out of his lungs, and hits him with tsunamis....

laughing

thanos-prime
Originally posted by grimify
No way, Storm flash freezes him, and sucks the air out of his lungs, and hits him with tsunamis....

laughing he is much to fast for her she would be dead before she knew it.

Prep-Man
adam.

Peterlane
Originally posted by tkitna

Prep-Man
Hyperion wishes he could be as cool as Adam. now he has to settle for being a superman rip off.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hyperion wishes he could be as cool as Adam. now he has to settle for being a superman rip off.

And there was a Superman in countdown that ripped of King Hyperion and easily beat Red Son Superman and another one, your point?

Shit Superman is a rip off of Captain Marvel

Prep-Man
uh, no he's not. hyperion is the lamest of all superman rip offs.

Peterlane
uh, no he's not. hyperion is the lamest of all superman rip offs.

And thats your opinion. I think he is a better character than Superman.

And yes Superman, is a Captain Marvel ripoff, he couldn't fly before Captain Marvel, he could only jumpfar.

Goddess of Fury
Who is the strongest being Black Adam has defeated, Injured, or other wise stalemated?

Prep-Man
And thats your opinion. I think he is a better character than Superman.

And yes Superman, is a Captain Marvel ripoff, he couldn't fly before Captain Marvel, he could only jumpfar.

no, just no. Superman came out a year before and Superman isn't anything like Billy. one has his powers from magical gods while the other is the opposite. both are 2 entirely different characters.

Peterlane
no, just no. Superman came out a year before and Superman isn't anything like Billy. one has his powers from magical gods while the other is the opposite. both are 2 entirely different characters.

Superman couldn't fly before Billy.

including making Superman fly, Superman's arch-villain Lex Luthor a bald "mad scientist" like Captain Marvel's Dr. Sivana, and introducing the adventures of Superman as a teenager under the title Superboy, after Captain Marvel's teenaged sidekick Captain Marvel, Jr. proved to be popular. These may or may not have been deliberate, or even conscious decisions, for instance, it is generally acknowledged that the bald Lex Luthor was an artist's error, but the fact of the similarity remained.

Prep-Man
that doesn't mean superman is a ripoff. there a LOT more differences than similarities. a lot more.

Peterlane
that doesn't mean superman is a ripoff. there a LOT more differences than similarities. a lot more.

There are alot of similarities between original Hyperion or Gladitor to Superman, but they are obviously rip-offs. Superman as we know him today is a rip-off of Captain Marvel while the Marvel clones pay HOMAGE to a great character. In countdown the Baldheaded Superman was obviously HOMAGE or a rip-off like you call it of King Hyperion.

Prep-Man
hyperion is the obvious, but as i seem to recall, dc filed a law suit against the marvel family, because they ripped them off. superman is definitely not a cap marvel rip off.

Prep-Man
and here is a quote from captain marvel's page.

cap is a superman rip off!!

Peterlane
and here is a quote from captain marvel's page.

cap is a superman rip off!!

Superman stole his power of flight and his villains design

Prep-Man
and cap stole much more.

Peterlane
and cap stole much more.

No not really. As you said Marvels powers are magic based and he is a teenager.

Prep-Man
super strength, speed and or brick power set. superman had that first. as a matter of fact, the creators admitted they used superman as a stepping stone to create captain marvel AND billy batson.

Peterlane
super strength, speed and or brick power set. superman had that first. as a matter of fact, the creators admitted they used superman as a stepping stone to create captain marvel AND billy batson.

Yeh they payed homage to a great character. HOMAGE. Superman ripped of the power of flight and a bald headed genius villain.

Prep-Man
and cap ripped off many others.

Kris Blaze
Black Adam, no problem.

King Hyperion's neck was snapped by Namora, with durability like that a lightning strike would've ruined him.

Peterlane
and cap ripped off many others.

No it payed HOMAGE. Anyways this doensn't change the fact that Hyperion destroys Black Adam

Peterlane
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Black Adam, no problem.

King Hyperion's neck was snapped by Namora, with durability like that a lightning strike would've ruined him.

The same Namora that SOLOED her earth.

Prep-Man
i'm talking throughout the YEARS. Cap has copied more stuff from Superman's mythos than Superman has.

Adam kills Hyperion with ease.

Peterlane
Galactus and Thor couldn't kill Hyperion. Adam>Galactus yeh...troll

Prep-Man
Adam will finish the job.

Hyperion Prime
Sperman ripped off CM. That lawsuit was b.s. and the judge should be dug up and killed.

Prep-Man
the law don't lie! lol

Peterlane
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Sperman ripped off CM. That lawsuit was b.s. and the judge should be dug up and killed.

Someone with sense.

Prep-Man
don't get mad because cap is a superman rip off.

-Pr-
Adam.

people SERIOUSLY overstate just how much superman took from billy.

Prep-Man
http://www.captainmarvelculture.com/4earlycm.html

This site proves my stance, but these are 2 entirely different characters with looks.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam.

people SERIOUSLY overstate just how much superman took from billy.

But taketh he did. sad

Peterlane
http://www.captainmarvelculture.com/4earlycm.html

This site proves my stance, but these are 2 entirely different characters with looks.

And how does King Hyperion look like Superman? Superman in countdown is a blatant copy of King Hyperion. he even takes on 2 Supermen like King Hyperion took on 2 Hyperions

Prep-Man
And how does King Hyperion look like Superman? Superman in countdown is a blatant copy of King Hyperion. he even takes on 2 Supermen like King Hyperion took on 2 Hyperions

i never said KING HYPERION LOOKS LIKE SUPERMAN. Hyperion is an homage to Superman just like the rest of the Squadron Supreme.

Peterlane
i never said KING HYPERION LOOKS LIKE SUPERMAN. Hyperion is an homage to Superman just like the rest of the Squadron Supreme.

Yup a homage not a rip-off. Thank you for changing your views.

Anyways King Hyperion, Galactus slayer, Thor Killer, ruler of worlds, soloer of universes rapes black adam without LUBE

Prep-Man
homage or rip off i consider the same thing. things taken from another character. which is what Hyperion is. and a poor one at that.

Peterlane
Name a "good" homage to Superman

Prep-Man
gladiator, but he's an homage to superboy.

-Pr-
But taketh he did. sad

not much more than every superman copy has taken for the past 50 odd years...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
not much more than every superman copy has taken for the past 50 odd years...

You mean, every captain marvel copy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You mean, every captain marvel copy.

you wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.