Mewtwo runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
i would have enhanced him but damn it he is already the ship and the captain.

1. Deoxys
2. Trance Kuja
3. Sephiroth
4. Ganondorf
5. Enhanced Link (previous post)
6. Mew

the setting is pokemon stadium. no spectators

MooCowofJustice
I...I dunno...

If he makes it to Mew he stalemates.

Burning thought
He should be able to easily make it to Mew if each round is supposed to be successively more difficult than the last. Ganondorf may have some tricks up his sleeve but prob nothing he can do quickly enough.

SuperLuigi
according to mewtwo in his second movie his power grew so i dont think they'll be stalemated

Burning thought
So he clears then?

MooCowofJustice
Actually Ganondorf might be able to win. It depends on how fast Interdimensional Imprisonment was.

Burning thought
extremely slow, it took about 10-20 seconds+ to imprison one defenceless and already defeated minion lol...

ScreamPaste
The void opened instantly.

Burning thought
Yes well, weve all seen your "instantly"

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/MewTwo.jpg
Kain fainted!

MooCowofJustice
Is that including the time it took to read the text? 'cause I noticed you included that time in the Evil Pig thread as well.

Burning thought
You really are sore about the evil pig thread arent you, hoping a kiddy character could harm Kain then getting all annoyed when it turns out he takes 10 seconds, another piece of actual evidence, a feat for myself perhaps that I am far more perceptive when watching vids than both of you.

MooCowofJustice
Haha, and you are still clueless. The Evil Pig won, because you quit without defeating him. And you even still think I was foolish enough not to know about the time it took.

Don't ignore my question though. Are you including the time it takes to read the text?

Burning thought
Ime including the time it takes from the void to open, to the entity to reach the void portal, then I counted how long it took to destroy him, and by my calculation, M2 is not going to sit over a void portal or even allow himself to be moved onto it in the first place and if he did it for a laugh, he would fly away again to escape any damage.

He would just wipe Ganons mind of everything anyway, then use his TK to make Ganon dance like a whelp.

SuperLuigi
if he gets to mew

edit: late response

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.