Norman's Fall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
i was wondering who do u think should take norman down once and for all when dark reign ends...

spiderman- (Norman's arch-nemisis)

Tony Stark ( Redemption..... )

Punisher ( idk that would just be badass though)

or how do u think norman should fall

Phantom Zone
If anybodys gonna take him out its gonna be Pun.

Digi
I think he should fall from the same thing all the great ones do....

....staircase.

shifty

roughrider
I don't think fall would mean certain death. They did bring him back, after having us think he was dead for three decades. So rule out the Punisher.
It's Tony & Reed Richards fault that Norman is where he is; they should be the ones that reverse this and clean up the mess.

willRules
Wasn't there a thread on this already?

Spider-man, Iron-man or Cap should do it. Cap should only do it if Osborn is wearing his Iron-Patriot suit, cos it'd be much more symbolic.

Although Marvel seems to be pushing for a Clint Barton/Osborn confrontation.....

.....could we be seeing the return of Hawkeye as well as Steve Rogers to mark the end of Marvel's dark reign?

steverules_2
I think it should be spiderman tbh erm

tjcoady
I doubt it'll be any one character.

A lot of factors are going to contribute to his loss of powers- the Atlas Foundation, Pym's Avengers, Summer's X-Men, Thor, Strange, Punisher, the Dark Avengers' flipping out, The Fantastic Four (anyone else read Dark Reign: FF? Reed's coldly dismissive putdown of Osborne, as Osborne just flips out was great: "I'll kill you all!" Reed:
"No. You won't."wink.

My bet? Sentry is going to get out of Osborne's control and defeat his dark half (we've seen hints that the Void is Osborne's ace in the hole), Doom and Namor are going to betry Osborne, and Marvel Boy is going to defect- the hints of these things are being set up in Dark Avengers (especially the Marvel Boy thing- the Illuminati convinced him to become a hero, and he thought that's what he was doing by becoming an Avenger). Clint and the New Avengers are going to expose Osborne, and in the "final confrontation," it'll be a mix of Bucky/Steve Cap, Iron Man, and Spidey.

Also, Nick Fury and Hercules will do something awesome.

willRules
Originally posted by tjcoady
I doubt it'll be any one character.

A lot of factors are going to contribute to his loss of powers- the Atlas Foundation, Pym's Avengers, Summer's X-Men, Thor, Strange, Punisher, the Dark Avengers' flipping out, The Fantastic Four (anyone else read Dark Reign: FF? Reed's coldly dismissive putdown of Osborne, as Osborne just flips out was great: "I'll kill you all!" Reed:
"No. You won't."wink.

My bet? Sentry is going to get out of Osborne's control and defeat his dark half (we've seen hints that the Void is Osborne's ace in the hole), Doom and Namor are going to betry Osborne, and Marvel Boy is going to defect- the hints of these things are being set up in Dark Avengers (especially the Marvel Boy thing- the Illuminati convinced him to become a hero, and he thought that's what he was doing by becoming an Avenger). Clint and the New Avengers are going to expose Osborne, and in the "final confrontation," it'll be a mix of Bucky/Steve Cap, Iron Man, and Spidey.

Also, Nick Fury and Hercules will do something awesome.

Probably the next major event. Marvel tends to go with a change of pace, and after all these dark and dreary tones pervading through the MU, I'm sure it will be a return to a much lighter tone. Cap Reborn is the start of this.

Alpha Centauri
It'll be Norman himself, probably.

He will lose control of his darker side and everything will just fall apart.

I only read Dark Avengers, so I can't really say I have all the info. That's how it seems though.

-AC

Disappear
it hardly even seems like norman's established himself, though. this push for his downfall, and he hasn't even fully "risen" yet. i mean, does h.a.m.m.e.r. even have a meaning yet? how many missions have his avengers really gone on? he's still concocting all these plans across all of these books that seem like they're going to have lasting effect, so i doubt marvel's going to be pulling the plug on him within the next two years. just seems like, if they do, people will look back on it and ask why marvel even bothered.

anyway, penance is gonna blow him up, probably take out a major h.a.m.m.e.r. installation or avengers tower, and everyone'll rebuild from there.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Disappear
it hardly even seems like norman's established himself, though. this push for his downfall, and he hasn't even fully "risen" yet. i mean, does h.a.m.m.e.r. even have a meaning yet? how many missions have his avengers really gone on? he's still concocting all these plans across all of these books that seem like they're going to have lasting effect, so i doubt marvel's going to be pulling the plug on him within the next two years. just seems like, if they do, people will look back on it and ask why marvel even bothered.

anyway, penance is gonna blow him up, probably take out a major h.a.m.m.e.r. installation or avengers tower, and everyone'll rebuild from there.

i agree, and the penance thing is a good idea. sorta comes out of nowhere since everyone looks tword big guns to throw the fatal blow.

no question about the goblin poping out and pushing him and at the end just coming out and blowing everything to hell. but i honestly hope its not spiderman to throw the last punch.. they have alot of history but at this point he isnt just messing with spiderman hell he hasnt even really brought the hammer down to catch him. he is much more big picture than it seemed he would manage to be... and to simply fall back on his old grudges or arch is abit of a let down =/. let someone like cap beat the crap out him. hell even ironman.

spiderman pwns Norman AGAIN is just dull.

manjaro
well the thing about it is.. Osborne has actually been getting things done along the way, effecting real changes, and has a shit load of machinations in the works...rather competently i must add, while tony was all like "ok lets ruthlessly hunt down all our friends, and throw them in jail."

as ive said in another similar thread, we've seen hints that Norman is gonna lose his shit, and other characters been dropping subtle hints, but its to a point now where if and/or when he falls, its not gonna be just him personally, its gonna be a whole house of cards kind of thing. think.....Henry Bendix. so i think marvel should let him ride it out for a while longer.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny dark avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.