Superman 1M vs the Keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
surfer vs superman from the future.

Galan007
does the battle take place under the super sun?

rotiart
1. I assume it's common knowledge red sunlight prevent krypton men from accessing the yellow sun energy.

2. Surfer does to superman what he did to gladiator.

GamorasBigDaddy
I gotta go with Keeper...

GBD

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
does the battle take place under the super sun?

both facing each other at their full potential/

Galan007
s1m.

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
1. I assume it's common knowledge red sunlight prevent krypton men from accessing the yellow sun energy.

2. Surfer does to superman what he did to gladiator. Actually, it's not. Even most of DC's enemies don't know about red sun weakness for Superman. And certainly not the general population.

In fact, Batman is the only one who's really made a note of how the red sun works - preventing access to the yellow sun energy.

janus77
Keeper, CA + PC + Quantum Bands = too much power.

Slaanesh
Keeper

tsscls
SM 1 M.
Punch through time while weakened. Super TK. 5d powers.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by tsscls
SM 1 M.
Punch through time while weakened. Super TK. 5d powers.
Yeah, that was one of his greatest feats.

Punching through time with only pure raw power, no fancy pants energy/cosmic blasts and those shit.
I like the part where he goes like he can't do it any longer and has no more strength lol. SM 1M was the pinnacle of strength.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yeah, that was one of his greatest feats.

Punching through time with only pure raw power, no fancy pants energy/cosmic blasts and those shit.
I like the part where he goes like he can't do it any longer and has no more strength lol. SM 1M was the pinnacle of strength.

anyone forgetting how he held 2 galaxies from colliding? it was only momentarily, but shows he has some true TK.

Enyalus
I still maintain that SM1M was punching the broken Time Travel portal, despite what Galan says. stick out tongue

id369
Superman 1M mauls down the Keeper. He is like Superboy Prime only haxed with with less weaknesses, and a new power set to back him up.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
He is like Superboy Prime only haxed with with less weaknesses, and a new power set to back him up.
Less weaknesses? stick out tongue He's got K-nite weakness, red sun weakness, and any sun that isn't his solar system's sun as a weakness. Both are immune/highly resistant to magic.

id369
Originally posted by Enyalus
Less weaknesses? stick out tongue He's got K-nite weakness, red sun weakness, and any sun that isn't his solar system's sun as a weakness. Both are immune/highly resistant to magic.

I thought thought he did not have K-Nite weaknesses? Matter little, those weaknesses can not be exploited easily, thanks to his force vision to act as a personal shield.

Allankles
It would be a good fight because of S 1m's weaknesses. I wish we'd seen more of his 5D powers though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
I thought thought he did not have K-Nite weaknesses?
Nope, he does.

But I think I agree with you that he wins more often than not. Under the Super Sun, his HF was proven to be ridiculous. But then again, Keeper can stop time. evil face

Galan007
But then again, Keeper can stop time. evil face imo, that power has been overly exaggerated.

Enyalus
Who listens to Galan's opinion anymore? confused

Galan007
meh, i stopped listening to myself a while ago. most of the time i just slap the keyboard a few times and click "submit reply"

srug

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
meh, i stopped listening to myself a while ago. most of the time i just slap the keyboard a few times and click "submit reply"

srug
So...you've become me? no expression

Galan007
well..... someone had to complete the circle.. eatermm

Goddess of Fury
The keeper was Not God like like SM1 was. SM1 could give Odin a good fight. the keeper could not.

xJLxKing
SM1 Million would beat this decade's Odin.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
SM1 Million would beat this decade's Odin.
This decade's Odin was the peer of a Watcher and killed Surtur.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, tbh.

xJLxKing
This decade's Odin was the peer of a Watcher and killed Surtur.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, tbh.
IDk, but he keeps dying to Surtur now...So

id369
Nope, he does.

But I think I agree with you that he wins more often than not. Under the Super Sun, his HF was proven to be ridiculous. But then again, Keeper can stop time. evil face

S1M punches his way through time stopage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.