Marvel/DC Greatest weapons fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Who is the best all around greatest weapons fighter in Marvel and DC.

Battlehammer
I think Elektra a good candidate for marvel

I am not sure who be a good candidate for DC maybe batman.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I think Elektra a good candidate for marvel

I am not sure who be a good candidate for DC maybe batman.

Other than the Batarangs, Bats really doesn't rock weapons too often.

(shirtless swordfighting with Ra's aside).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by tjcoady
Other than the Batarangs, Bats really doesn't rock weapons too often.

(shirtless swordfighting with Ra's aside).
so he like captain america in that senses. Capt though one of the best fighters in marvel does not uses weapons aside from a shield.

though i heard he used an energy version of a sword once.

Galan007
deathstroke
shining knight
karate kid

Battlehammer
does karate kid uses weapons?

Galan007
hardly ever. but i have seen comics where KK has used weapons, and he is... quite formidable with them, to say the least.

Battlehammer
Oh nice, I was not sure if he ever had or not, but I am not surprise he bee awesome with them. So would you put him at the best weapons fight in DC over all.

chomperx9
1 karate kid
2 shang chi
3 deadpool
4 elektra

Battlehammer
Originally posted by chomperx9
1 karate kid
2 shang chi
3 deadpool
4 elektra
Your suposes to pick the best from DC and Marvel.

I also dont see how DP is more skilled with weapons then elektra or shang-chi being more skilled to boot. Elektra uses more weapons and has more feats of skill with them, I would think she be above them when it came to greatest weapons fighter.

Galan007
So would you put him at the best weapons fight in DC over all. due to the rarity in which KK uses weapons, i wouldn't say he's the best however, because he is a master of every know form of MA, i'd certainly think he has the most potential, by quite a wide margin. *shrug*

but as far as feats go, someone like deathstroke or vandal savage would be at the top of the list in DC as far as sword-play alone is concerned, i maintain that shining knight is also near the top of the list.

imo.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Galan007
due to the rarety in which KK uses weapons, i wouldn't say he's the best however, because he is a master of every know form of MA, i'd certainly think he has the most potential, by quite a wide margin. *shrug*

imo, someone like deathstroke or vandal savage is at the top of the list in DC as far as sword-play alone is concerned, i maintain that shining knight is also near the top of the list.
I see that seems like a fair assessment.

Vandal savage? I am not very knowledgeable of his character actaully thats an understatement I dont really know who he is so I can't comment.

This thread is designed to find out who the most greatest well rounded weapons fighter, meaning skilled with many different types of weapons and extremely skilled in certain weapons.

Galan007
Vandal savage? I am not very knowledgeable of his character actaully thats an understatement I dont really know who he is so I can't comment.

This thread is designed to find out who the most greatest well rounded weapons fighter, meaning skilled with many different types of weapons and extremely skilled in certain weapons. vandal savage is tens of thousands of years old, and over those years he has become an EXTREMELY formidable fighter/weapons expert.

yeah, that's why i wouldn't claim shining knight is near the top of the overall weapons list - just near the top of the 'sword-play' list.

Battlehammer
vandal savage is tens of thousands of years old, and over those years he has become an EXTREMELY formidable fighter/weapons expert.

yeah, that's why i wouldn't claim shining knight is near the top of the overall weapons list - just near the top of the 'sword-play' list.

oh is he that blonde big guy?

fair enough. There are a few characters like that, such as capt who extremely skilled with shield, but aside from that he shown litle weapon skill.

I think new swordsmen and swordmen might be high on the list due to the different types of bladed weapons they uses.

though I could be wrong.

Galan007
oh is he that blonde big guy?

I think new swordsmen and swordmen might be high on the list due to the different types of bladed weapons they uses.

though I could be wrong. vandal savage.

well, as far as bladed weapons go, shining knight's sword can cut through anything but imo, that's not enough to constitute a higher overall weapons ranking. *shrugs*

Battlehammer
vandal savage.

well, as far as bladed weapons go, shining knight's sword can cut through anything but imo, that's not enough to constitute a higher overall weapons ranking. *shrugs*

thanks.

No I ment that they uses an asortment of bladed weapons, like daggers, throwing daggers, knifes, many different swords, two handed, one handed, wielding due blades ect. Though it may not put the new swordsmen and the original one at the top, it does show them to have well rounded skills in certain aspect of weapons sill

tjcoady
hardly ever. but i have seen comics where KK has used weapons, and he is... quite formidable with them, to say the least.

I've seen some silver age Legion books that show Karate Kid owning and mastering every single weapon in the known universe and then explaining to some loser Legionarre (probably Triplicate Girl. F*ck Triplicate Girl), that using crazy Martian swords or Rannian head-spikes just isn't as badass as punching down Daxamites with his fists.

snoopdogg
Plo Koon.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Plo Koon.
though uber bad ass as he is, he not a dc or marvel character. Though I am glad some one on the forum has knowledge of obscure star wars characters.

Juntai
Arsenal is up there.

-Pr-
I've seen some silver age Legion books that show Karate Kid owning and mastering every single weapon in the known universe and then explaining to some loser Legionarre (probably Triplicate Girl. F*ck Triplicate Girl), that using crazy Martian swords or Rannian head-spikes just isn't as badass as punching down Daxamites with his fists.

what's wrong with triplicate girl?

Originally posted by Juntai
Arsenal is up there.

would you put him above say, nightwing?

Battlehammer
has night wing shown skill with many weapons? I would think not form what I have seen, but I may be wrong.

snoopdogg
though uber bad ass as he is, he not a dc or marvel character. Though I am glad some one on the forum has knowledge of obscure star wars characters. I just purchased a Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Stass Allie Saga Legends figure on Ebay. I was into Star Wars before comics.

-Pr-
has night wing shown skill with many weapons? I would think not form what I have seen, but I may be wrong.

pr1983

he uses weapons as his standard equipment. do you not count his sticks as weapons?

Battlehammer
I just purchased a Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Stass Allie Saga Legends figure on Ebay. I was into Star Wars before comics.

Nice, I love star wars, plo clone one of my favorites, disapointing he has little to no air time in the movies, he a bad ass.

saesse tiin is that the asian jedi trained by mace or am I thinking of some one elses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
pr1983

he uses weapons as his standard equipment. do you not count his sticks as weapons?
I think your missing the point of the thread. It al around skill with weapons, meaning many different types of weapons, not simply a single type and yes I know of the sticks.

-Pr-
Nice, I love star wars, plo clone one of my favorites, disapointing he has little to no air time in the movies, he a bad ass.

saesse tiin is that the asian jedi trained by mace or am I thinking of some one elses.

he's the guy with the giant horns.

I think your missing the point of the thread. It al around skill with weapons, meaning many different types of weapons, not simply a single type and yes I know of the sticks.

he beat ra's in a sword fight.

and why does it have to be many types of weaponry? if you're skilled enough with one, you don't need to be skilled with many others...

snoopdogg
Saesee Tiin was one of the Jedi Masters that aided Windu in the arrest of Palpatine. He was the one with the horns on his head that faced downwards.

Battlehammer
he's the guy with the giant horns.

he beat ra's in a sword fight.

and why does it have to be many types of weaponry? if you're skilled enough with one, you don't need to be skilled with many others...
dam your right.

nice

Becuase thats the point of the thread and why I made it. It pural for a reason, Greatest "weapons" master. I want to find out who the most skilled individual with many weapons, not simply one.

Battlehammer
Saesee Tiin was one of the Jedi Masters that aided Windu in the arrest of Palpatine. He was the one with the horns on his head that faced downwards.
oh yes, he was consider one of the best light saber fighter of the order. Though he has little appearance in any media.

snoopdogg
oh yes, he was consider one of the best light saber fighter of the order. Though he has little appearance in any media. He was featured in a episode of the first Clone Wars cartoon series that had the Samurai Jack animation. He was pretty uber from what I recall and a highly skilled pilot.

Battlehammer
Kit fisto was a bad ass as well as Sora Bulq

-Pr-
dam your right.

nice

Becuase thats the point of the thread and why I made it. It pural for a reason, Greatest "weapons" master. I want to find out who the most skilled individual with many weapons, not simply one.

deathstroke rarely uses anything bar his sword or staff, and yet people count him...

Battlehammer
He was featured in a episode of the first Clone Wars cartoon series that had the Samurai Jack animation. He was pretty uber from what I recall and a highly skilled pilot.
True he was in it, he is a bad ass, he was consider one of the best light saber fighters and pilots.

Though I would say he not as powerful kit fisto or plo koon, but he very powerful

snoopdogg
I'm trying to find a Kit Fisto figure but they are costly. He reminds me of the alien from the first Men In Black movie that Will Smith's character helped deliver her baby in the back seat of a car.

Battlehammer
deathstroke rarely uses anything bar his sword or staff, and yet people count him...
well they shouldent count him then.

I mean you can keep trying to argue this, but the point of the thread is to find who the best all around weapon fighter.

one time feats are usable in this cases, such as Night wing beating ra's in sword fight show he a master of swordmenship, though he might not be as skilled as other he still shown enough skill to be counted as a wepaon he is very skilled with.

Juntai

would you put him above say, nightwing? Yep. Arsenal is like a grandmaster of anything he picks up and decides to use as a weapon.

Battlehammer
I'm trying to find a Kit Fisto figure but they are costly. He reminds me of the alien from the first Men In Black movie that Will Smith's character helped deliver her baby in the back seat of a car.
hahahaha true lol, have you seen the newest star wars show it kinda racist they make his vioce Jamaican.

-Pr-

I mean you can keep trying to argue this, but the point of the thread is to find who the best all around weapon fighter.

one time feats are usable in this cases, such as Night wing beating ra's in sword fight show he a master of swordmenship, though he might not be as skilled as other he still shown enough skill to be counted as a wepaon he is very skilled with.

so we're not counting people simply because they choose to master one weapon instead of being competent with ten? no offence, i just don't get it...

Originally posted by Juntai
Yep. Arsenal is like a grandmaster of anything he picks up and decides to use as a weapon.

oh, i know that, his moo ji gong (i think its called). i meant if they actually fought, and roy had his weapons and dick had his, who you think would win...

Battlehammer
so we're not counting people simply because they choose to master one weapon instead of being competent with ten? no offence, i just don't get it...

There nothing to get, this is not about how skilled some one is with a single weapon it about skill with various weapons. It about who is the most well arounded weapons fighter. Being skilled in one weapon is good, but this is about being skilled and having master many weapons

-Pr-
There nothing to get, this is not about how skilled some one is with a single weapon it about skill with various weapons. It about who is the most well arounded weapons fighter. Being skilled in one weapon is good, but this is about being skilled and having master many weapons

but you accept that it doesn't necessarily make them superior to the slades and nightwings right?

Battlehammer
but you accept that it doesn't necessarily make them superior to the slades and nightwings right?
They might not be, but it does not matter. It like sure dick might beat arsenal with his stick vs any weapon arsenal used however, if they both had to fight with a number of weapons say 10 different weapons arsenal due to being skilled with much more weapons (now assumeing everyone on the same phsyical level)

and of courses it does not make them more skilled, capt one of the best fighters in the world, but he overall weapon skill is lacking though he could beat almost anyone if he was allowed his shield.

Battlehammer
So the ppoint of the thread is the find the overall Greatest weapons master.

-Pr-
They might not be, but it does not matter. It like sure dick might beat arsenal with his stick vs any weapon arsenal used however, if they both had to fight with a number of weapons say 10 different weapons arsenal due to being skilled with much more weapons (now assumeing everyone on the same phsyical level)

and of courses it does not make them more skilled, capt one of the best fighters in the world, but he overall weapon skill is lacking though he could beat almost anyone if he was allowed his shield.

if nightwing is better than arsenal (though i'm not saying that he is), then he's simply better, whether he uses one weapon or ten weapons... shrug

Battlehammer
if nightwing is better than arsenal (though i'm not saying that he is), then he's simply better, whether he uses one weapon or ten weapons... shrug
It not about being better with one weapon, it about being a master of many. arsenal is the all around better weapons fighter, he a master of many weapons, night wing might beat him with sticks, but arsenal woudl beta him with knifes, nun-chucks, swords ect, (this is just an example).

do you get it? it about being the the greatest all around weapons master, not the greatest single weapons fighter or the greatest fighter.

Battlehammer
Moon Knight should be up there and I think people are over looking Punisher

-Pr-
It not about being better with one weapon, it about being a master of many. arsenal is the all around better weapons fighter, he a master of many weapons, night wing might beat him with sticks, but arsenal woudl beta him with knifes, nun-chucks, swords ect, (this is just an example).

do you get it? it about being the the greatest all around weapons master, not the greatest single weapons fighter or the greatest fighter.

i honestly don't see the point, then... no offence or anything.

Battlehammer
i honestly don't see the point, then... no offence or anything.

The point is to find who the all around greatest weapons fighter. Pural.

If you dont get it, I can;t find any way to explain it better, maybe ask some one elses.

Battlehammer
Here a good example actaully, Capt is a master of shield combat, Elektra is a master of the sia's, they are likly equals in skill with theses weapons, so based on just these weapons you assume they are the same in weapon skill, however Elektra has shown a mastery with a Bo staff, swords ect, capt has not meaning Elektra over all weapon skill is higher then that of capts. She be a greater weapons fighter then capt who skill with weapons is much more one dementional.

Battlehammer
Blade is another character that should be thrown in there

-Pr-
Here a good example actaully, Capt is a master of shield combat, Elektra is a master of the sia's, they are likly equals in skill with theses weapons, so based on just these weapons you assume they are the same in weapon skill, however Elektra has shown a mastery with a Bo staff, swords ect, capt has not meaning Elektra over all weapon skill is higher then that of capts. She be a greater weapons fighter then capt who skill with weapons is much more one dementional.

that's exactly the problem, imo.

it sounds like you're saying that if a person learns how to use two weapons effectively, he's going to be better than a guy who only knows how to use one, even though there's a chance that the one weapon guy is far superior to the other guy.

tjcoady
what's wrong with triplicate girl?

would you put him above say, nightwing?

You know, I'm not entirely sure. For some reason, I just can't stand Triplicate Girl- regardless of what her code-name is (Duo, Una, so on), or which version of the Legion it is. She's just always kinda bitchy.

Plus, standing next to Val, pretty much every Legionarre is a loser Legionarre. (Expect Brainic Five. Brainic 5 rocks). What can I say? I have strong opinions about the Legion.

tjcoady

If that's the case, then Gunfire or Judo-Master win by default.

-Pr-
You know, I'm not entirely sure. For some reason, I just can't stand Triplicate Girl- regardless of what her code-name is (Duo, Una, so on), or which version of the Legion it is. She's just always kinda bitchy.

Plus, standing next to Val, pretty much every Legionarre is a loser Legionarre. (Expect Brainic Five. Brainic 5 rocks). What can I say? I have strong opinions about the Legion.

laughing out loud

so you don't like bouncing boy or matter eater lad, then?

Phantom Zone
laughing out loud

haha gotta love those names. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
that's exactly the problem, imo.

it sounds like you're saying that if a person learns how to use two weapons effectively, he's going to be better than a guy who only knows how to use one, even though there's a chance that the one weapon guy is far superior to the other guy.

However this is not about the greatest swordmen, or combat stick fighter ect. it the greatest "weapons" fighter. You cant be the best at fighting with weapons when you have only mastered one, which is the entire point of this thread.

It not about only being effective it about being a master with several weapons instead of one. Elektra just as skilled as capt is with a single weapon, but she also a master of several other weapons when he not. To have him as skilled of a weapons master would be wrong, becuase he only a master of a single weapon when she is a master of several weapons.

Battlehammer
I completely forgott Zaran might be the top guy on marvels side.

tjcoady
laughing out loud

I adore Bouncing Boy and Matter Eater Lad.

It's not the Silver Age ridiculousness of having a defenseless girl turn herself into three equally girls as if that's a boon to the team that I dislike.... That's totally fine, and, indeed, encouraged. The Legion is all about absurd powers.

It's just that Triplicate Girl is an emasculating *****.

-Pr-
However this is not about the greatest swordmen, or combat stick fighter ect. it the greatest "weapons" fighter. You cant be the best at fighting with weapons when you have only mastered one, which is the entire point of this thread.

It not about only being effective it about being a master with several weapons instead of one. Elektra just as skilled as capt is with a single weapon, but she also a master of several other weapons when he not. To have him as skilled of a weapons master would be wrong, becuase he only a master of a single weapon when she is a master of several weapons.

so you don't care who would beat who, you just want to see who has learned to use the most weaponry? all right...

I adore Bouncing Boy and Matter Eater Lad.

It's not the Silver Age ridiculousness of having a defenseless girl turn herself into three equally girls as if that's a boon to the team that I dislike.... That's totally fine, and, indeed, encouraged. The Legion is all about absurd powers.

It's just that Triplicate Girl is an emasculating *****.

laughing out loud

fair enough.

Battlehammer
so you don't care who would beat who, you just want to see who has learned to use the most weaponry? all right...

I want to know who the all around greatest weapons fighter from both companies.

knowing a bunch of weapons is not all of it, you need to have master them.

Elektra in my opinion one of a perfect examples of a master of weapons fighting. She top tier weapons fighter with sia's she able to match pretty much anyone with her skills in this weapon, but she also has shown a mastery of several other weapons and even with out having her weapon of choice at the ready she be more then a match to almost anyone with a number of weapons in terms of skill. She also skilled with both melee and range weapons.

being proficeint with them is not enough, becuase to be honest most top tier MA's would be able to uses any weapon they picked up enough to get by.

-Pr-
I want to know who the all around greatest weapons fighter from both companies.

knowing a bunch of weapons is not all of it, you need to have master them.

Elektra in my opinion one of a perfect examples of a master of weapons fighting. She top tier weapons fighter with sia's she able to match pretty much anyone with her skills in this weapon, but she also has shown a mastery of several other weapons and even with out having her weapon of choice at the ready she be more then a match to almost anyone with a number of weapons in terms of skill. She also skilled with both melee and range weapons.

being proficeint with them is not enough, becuase to be honest most top tier MA's would be able to uses any weapon they picked up enough to get by.

if you want to include ALL the best weapon fighters, then you have to open it up (imo) to the people who only use one or two weapons, like cap or nightwing or deathstroke...

Battlehammer
if you want to include ALL the best weapon fighters, then you have to open it up (imo) to the people who only use one or two weapons, like cap or nightwing or deathstroke...

No because there not the best "weapons" fighters. It pural for a reason. I am not looking for who the best swordsmen is, or the best shield fighter. I am looking for who is the best all around weapons fighter is. Not to mention thats almost impossiable since it so subjective and certain weapons are better against others which is why trying to prove masters of single weapons is much harder then many.

also if you can make a good arguement for them go a head. Also Wolverine, hawlk eye, new swordmen, old swordsmen, echo aas well as other characters uses one weapon primarly, but have shown to be highly skilled/masters of other weapons as well.

tjcoady
No because there not the best "weapons" fighters. It pural for a reason. I am not looking for who the best swordsmen is, or the best shield fighter. I am looking for who is the best all around weapons fighter is. Not to mention thats almost impossiable since it so subjective and certain weapons are better against others which is why trying to prove masters of single weapons is much harder then many.

also if you can make a good arguement for them go a head. Also Wolverine, hawlk eye, new swordmen, old swordsmen, echo aas well as other characters uses one weapon primarly, but have shown to be highly skilled/masters of other weapons as well.

And again, Gunfire wins.

I mean, when you consider his power set, it's impossible to argue that anyone is better at using weapons then he is.

Battlehammer
no idea who he is........is he marvel or dc?

-Pr-

so you're not looking for the most skilled weapons fighters, you're looking for the most varied, right?

Battlehammer
so you're not looking for the most skilled weapons fighters, you're looking for the most varied, right?
yes and no, I am looking for the most all around skilled weapon fighter, being varied is not enough.

and yes I am looking for the most skilled weapons fighter pural, not the greatest swordsmen, or the best stick fighter, or the best shield fighter I am looking for the best weapons fighter all aorund best.

Elektra, Zaran (who title is weapon master) are two perfect examples. There top notched weapons fighters with there favored weapons, but also cna hang with anyone with a number of other weapons which they are masters of.

-Pr-
yes and no, I am looking for the most all around skilled weapon fighter, being varied is not enough.

and yes I am looking for the most skilled weapons fighter pural, not the greatest swordsmen, or the best stick fighter, or the best shield fighter I am looking for the best weapons fighter all aorund best.

Elektra, Zaran (who title is weapon master) are two perfect examples. There top notched weapons fighters with there favored weapons, but also cna hang with anyone with a number of other weapons which they are masters of.

so what happens if the most skilled fighter with a weapon only tends to use one?

Battlehammer
so what happens if the most skilled fighter with a weapon only tends to use one?

tends or has only? I already given examples of characters who the vast majority of the time use the same weapons, but have at times shown to be masters of others, such as wolverine, hawlk eye , echo, swordmen ect.

Your welcome to make a cases if you wish.

but they would not be the greatest weapons fighter, because they only be a master of a single style, meaning they are the greatest swordmen, stick fight, bio staff fighter, not weapons fighter, or well rounded weapons fighter.

it also be pretty hard to prove to begin with sinces it so subjective and so many different weapons are better vs some then others.

Placidity
Bullseye. Almost any small sized object is a deadly weapon to him.

shifty

tjcoady
no idea who he is........is he marvel or dc?

DC.

Any item that he picks up turns into a gun. And he's an excellent shot.

Trackz
Guggenheims annotated Bibliography about Blade states:

PRAYERRUN
The Punisher uses all sorts of weapons, deadpool too. I'll put Cable in the list along with Elektra, Joker, Two-Face, Deadshot, Deathstroke, and others I'll probably think of later.

Warrior18
In no order.....

Slade
Blade
Punisher
Deadpool
Zaran
David Cain........I think
Elektra
Bullseye

They all regularly use guns,swords etc at any given moment.

Snake Eyes!!!!!!! But he's doesn't count here. sad

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
Guggenheims annotated Bibliography about Blade states:
his what? that almost sounds made up to be honest.

beast1234
Orion, Karate kid and Wonder Woman

Trackz
his what? that almost sounds made up to be honest. his annotated biography, all the research he did on the character.

Battlehammer
his annotated biography, all the research he did on the character.
this is printed out by marvel? Becuase I have neevr seen that at a comic book shop..........

ankur29
Marvel:

Bullseye,wolverine,elektra,shang chi,Blade

DC:

Deathstroke,lady shiva,Constantine Drakon, Nastas, batman ,WW
what about azrael?

Trackz
this is printed out by marvel? Becuase I have neevr seen that at a comic book shop.......... it's the research of the character done by the writer which documents all of his important appearances then cites where it got the material from in the bibliography.

Battlehammer
it's the research of the character done by the writer which documents all of his important appearances then cites where it got the material from in the bibliography.
and you got this how? this is not something you can get in the comic store nor something you find online.....so how did you get this info?

Trackz
and you got this how? this is not something you can get in the comic store nor something you find online.....so how did you get this info? he spoke about it in the writers column at the end of on of the issues in Blade, some people went and downloaded it, it's available on several boards, it's in the Blade respect thread, every bit of info is cited in the bibliography.

snoopdogg
Blade's handbooks bio states he's a master martial artist proficient in practically every form of weaponry known to man.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladebio4.jpg

He uses knives, swords, guns, spikes, flamethrowers, crossbows and many others.

Battlehammer
Blade's handbooks bio states he's a master martial artist proficient in practically every form of weaponry known to man.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladebio4.jpg

He uses knives, swords, guns, spikes, flamethrowers and many others.
oh I dont have a problem with it, I just wanted to know how he got the bibliography

Battlehammer
he spoke about it in the writers column at the end of on of the issues in Blade, some people went and downloaded it, it's available on several boards, it's in the Blade respect thread, every bit of info is cited in the bibliography.

do you have the issue, and you keep saying it sited in the bibliography as if you own it and have read it......but if not mistaken thats not something you can buy.

Trackz
do you have the issue, and you keep saying it sited in the bibliography as if you own it and have read it......but if not mistaken thats not something you can buy. ...what? the biography is online, and it is a collection of information done by The last writer in which he catalogs all of Blade's appearances and notes anything important, the last bit of it has to do with the powers an abilities, which I quoted. Not sure what the problem is...

Battlehammer
...what? the biography is online, and it is a collection of information done by The last writer in which he catalogs all of Blade's appearances and notes anything important, the last bit of it has to do with the powers an abilities, which I quoted. Not sure what the problem is...

do you have a link I really like to see this, I also like to know were in an issue blade was stated as being a master of every single type of weapon.

snoopdogg
do you have a link I really like to see this, I also like to know were in an issue blade was stated as being a master of every single type of weapon. Not sure he's a master of every form of weapony just proficient. When he fought vampire Spidey the narrations says something on the lines of him possesing a wide array of weapons and the skill to use them.

Battlehammer
Not sure he's a master of every form of weapony just proficient. When he fought vampire Spidey the narrations says something on the lines of him possesing a wide array of weapons and the skill to use them.

That seems right to me, I was thinking he bee a pretty good chioce for greatest weapons master for marvel

snoopdogg
Here is the scan I was talking about. The fight when Blade blew Spidey's knee caps off with his mack-10.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg

Trackz
do you have a link I really like to see this, I also like to know were in an issue blade was stated as being a master of every single type of weapon. its i nthe blade respect thread, blade appreciation thread on comicbook resources, and in the blade appreciation thread on marvel.com,

and that was what the writer stated not me, you can believe what you want.

we can ask a mod if resources like this are usable although he has cited every issue of blade i nthe bibliography, i don't have every issue, and him being the writer can define his abilities.

Battlehammer
Here is the scan I was talking about. The fight when Blade blew Spidey's knee caps off with his mack-10.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg
he do you have that enitre fight in the repsect thread, ive always wanted to read it.

Trackz
he do you have that enitre fight in the repsect thread, ive always wanted to read it. the thread is being redone, i think the unfinished one is on herochat right now, maybe snoop will post the scans though

we could also do this based one the different weapons they've used, Blade has used near everything from blades, chains, grenades, and guns.

Battlehammer
its i nthe blade respect thread, blade appreciation thread on comicbook resources, and in the blade appreciation thread on marvel.com,

and that was what the writer stated not me, you can believe what you want.

we can ask a mod if resources like this are usable although he has cited every issue of blade i nthe bibliography, i don't have every issue, and him being the writer can define his abilities.
were in the blade respect thread, you know what page? I never been to comicbook resources and I have no idea were the blade appreciation thread on marvel.com.....you dont have a link?

not saying it wrong it just sketchy that you wont give the sources but yoru willing to quote from it....I mean when not just post the sources as well........

Trackz
were in the blade respect thread, you know what page? I never been to comicbook resources and I have no idea were the blade appreciation thread on marvel.com.....you dont have a link?

not saying it wrong it just sketchy that you wont give the sources but yoru willing to quote from it....I mean when not just post the sources as well........ what do you mean? its on page 19 around there, and it was posted by another person on comicbook resources wh osaid he downloaded the bibliography in 2006 (while Guggenheim was writing the series) before he took it down)

Battlehammer

we could also do this based one the different weapons they've used, Blade has used near everything from blades, chains, grenades, and guns.

I think blade a good chioce, though there are some who might be better.

It not all about how many weapons, a lot has to do with out skilled, though form what ive seen blade shown to be highly skileld with a lot of weapons

Battlehammer
what do you mean? its on page 19 around there, and it was posted by another person on comicbook resources wh osaid he downloaded the bibliography in 2006 (while Guggenheim was writing the series) before he took it down)

I found it, but again you dont have the link to a source. Any could post this or that and say it from the bibligraphy, you need a sources stating it is. I mena I still dont get were you got it from to be honest.

and jsut becuase some one stated they down loaded it does not mean anything, people lie.

Trackz
I found it, but again you dont have the link to a source. Any could post this or that and say it from the bibligraphy, you need a sources stating it is. I mena I still dont get were you got it from to be honest.

and jsut becuase some one stated they down loaded it does not mean anything, people lie. a member on comicbook resources posted it, Guggenheim had written about it in a recent Blade column it was available for anyone who wanted to download it, however after his run was canceled he deleted it. I have the issue in which he talks about it and he advises people to write in and help him with it I believe, he asks also to write in if he's made any mistakes.

Battlehammer
a member on comicbook resources posted it, Guggenheim had written about it in a recent Blade column it was available for anyone who wanted to download it, however after his run was canceled he deleted it. I have the issue in which he talks about it and he advises people to write in and help him with it I believe, he asks also to write in if he's made any mistakes.
I have no idea what comicbook resources is.

If you dont have a link or something that backs up the statement I not willign to execpt it personally, but snoop provided enough evidences to solidify my thoughts that blade is up there for marvels top weapon fighters.

anyways Gugg kinda screwed him self with the whole gun arm thing and he wonder why blade got cancled lol.

Trackz
I have no idea what comicbook resources is.

If you dont have a link or something that backs up the statement I not willign to execpt it personally, but snoop provided enough evidences to solidify my thoughts that blade is up there for marvels top weapon fighters.

anyways Gugg kinda screwed him self with the whole gun arm thing and he wonder why blade got cancled lol. its a website, type it in, comicbookresources.com

what statements do you need...Guggenheim did talk about it in his letters column.

Battlehammer
its a website, type it in, comicbookresources.com

what statements do you need...Guggenheim did talk about it in his letters column.

Did he dirrectly in the column state blade as a master of ever type of weapon, if so can I ahve the issue number so I can look so my self.

Trackz
Did he dirrectly in the column state blade as a master of ever type of weapon, if so can I ahve the issue number so I can look so my self. no he spoke about this the annotated biography he had

Battlehammer
no he spoke about this the annotated biography he had
thats what I figured. I need to see legitment sources, not some one posting what they said they saw froma source that I can't even or look up since it no longer exists.

Trackz
thats what I figured. I need to see legitment sources, not some one posting what they said they saw froma source that I can't even or look up since it no longer exists. i don't care if you don't believe it, I was just using it as a source to show the writers opinion of Blades weapon ability.

Anyway, we can also do this based on the variety of weaponry a character has been show nto use (Blade has been shown using axes, different types of swords, ninja stars, etc.)

occultdestroyer
In terms of firearms:

Forge
Mystique
Punisher

Battlehammer
i don't care if you don't believe it, I was just using it as a source to show the writers opinion of Blades weapon ability.

Anyway, we can also do this based on the variety of weaponry a character has been show nto use (Blade has been shown using axes, different types of swords, ninja stars, etc.)
It not really a sources, since there no way to confirm it, I could say the same thing about any character does not make it true.

It about mastery as well, but I agree Blade diffently up there. Swordsmen another guy, but he kinda limited sinces he only really been shown to uses bladed weapons though a mass amount. ogun, wolverine, echo, elektra are pretty good candidates as well they shown mastery of quite a few weapons.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
In terms of firearms:

Forge
Mystique
Punisher

Punsher a good chioces he shown to uses melee weapons as well.

snoopdogg
i don't care if you don't believe it, I was just using it as a source to show the writers opinion of Blades weapon ability.

Anyway, we can also do this based on the variety of weaponry a character has been show nto use (Blade has been shown using axes, different types of swords, ninja stars, etc.) Sh!t I forgot about the stars and axes and boomerangs. He actually has blades that pop out of his boots and he's also wielded bladed wrist gauntlets similar to a Predator.

Swings his axe and pins a dude to the wall by his kneck:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/BladeskillsNS6.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/BladeskillsNS6-2.jpg

Beheads a few vampires with a bladed boomerang:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/Bladeboomerang.jpg

With one hand throw three stars and kills three vampires:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Marksmen/Blasttossinstars.jpg

Battlehammer
that a crazy axe blade.

thanks for the feats

snoopdogg
Dracula gives Blade's skills some respect:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladegoodTOD51.png

Vengeance says Blade has a nasty way with sharp objects:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladenastyMSU4.jpg

Blade has even carried a flamethrower as a weapon before:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladetorch.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladetorch2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladetorch3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladetorch4.jpg

Blade has enough iron to invade North Korea:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladeguns.jpg

Uses some bladed wrist gauntlets on Shiv:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladegauntletsNS5.jpg

Armed with only a knife Blade defeats a vampire who stated he was trained by Europes best fencing masters and that he bested them all:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-3.jpg

Battlehammer
it not jsut about using the weapons it about showing high level of skill/mastery

that knife feat is bad ass.

Warrior18
Taskmaster is up there.

Trackz
It not really a sources, since there no way to confirm it, I could say the same thing about any character does not make it true.

It about mastery as well, but I agree Blade diffently up there. Swordsmen another guy, but he kinda limited sinces he only really been shown to uses bladed weapons though a mass amount. ogun, wolverine, echo, elektra are pretty good candidates as well they shown mastery of quite a few weapons. ok, I looked for it today

Guggenheim mentions it in the Blade #4 letter column

here's the link he gives

http://idisk.mac.com/mguggenheim-Public?view=web

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.