Wolverine vs. Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Next issue of Incredible Hulk says these too are gonna fight, your thoughts? The way Red has been running thru everyone worries me.

weaponx510
wolverine wins....he always does

Hyperion Prime
rulk wins!!! I hate Rulk

Knowsbleed33
Wolverine shouldn't even be on Rulks radar.

EvilTyrant
I hope he puts up a good fight, Rulk probably has a secret power to drain mutant powers lol.

Peterlane
Wolverine will win. Wolverine>Rulk>Grandmaster>Skyfathers

Tha C-Master
I actually don't know what will happen... wait a minute yes I do...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
The way Red has been running thru everyone worries me.

I just picked up on this. You're worried that a being greater than the Hulk will beat Wolverine?

Battlehammer
He not greater then the hulk, He jsut has the ability to drain him of his powers. Wolverine should have a better change against rulk then Hulk

r0nm0n88
rulk should win, doesnt mean he will win.
who knows what will happen in the issue,
but rulk should just punch logan once for the KO

guy222
Rulk

Battlehammer
Originally posted by r0nm0n88

but rulk should just punch logan once for the KO
yea if you just ignore Logan entire history against bricks then you might come to such a conclusion.........

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He not greater then the hulk, He jsut has the ability to drain him of his powers. Wolverine should have a better change against rulk then Hulk

Sure he's greater than the Hulk. The only good showing Hulk has against him was after OF Thor weakened him.

In no way should Wolverine have a better chance than Hulk. That's just silly.

Survivor19
I suppose Logan's face will be punched off.
Anybode cares to post that picture?

Peterlane
Rulk Bends or breaks Adamantium...Im calling it

Mindset
Rulk kills in him one punch.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sure he's greater than the Hulk. The only good showing Hulk has against him was after OF Thor weakened him.

In no way should Wolverine have a better chance than Hulk. That's just silly.

No Logan has a better chance aginst rulk then against hulk

Placidity

Thats true, but it'd still be zero.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Peterlane
Rulk Bends or breaks Adamantium...Im calling it

i'll be pissed and then call major pis if he bends logans arm and if he goes down like a chump.... logan should give him a hell of a good fight even if he loses... aside from that it should be fitting if Rulk dies at his hands with a claw swipe to his throat brain pan and rips his head off..

jalek moye
Rulk wins, and he is going to win

-Pr-

jalek moye
how?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
how?
wolverine would get beat either way, but Hulk keeps gettign stronger and heal faster making the fight even more lop sided as it goes on, thats not the cases with rulk

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i'll be pissed and then call major pis if he bends logans arm and if he goes down like a chump.... logan should give him a hell of a good fight even if he loses... aside from that it should be fitting if Rulk dies at his hands with a claw swipe to his throat brain pan and rips his head off.. It's Rulk we're talking about.

Of course he will bend adamantium.

Badabing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i'll be pissed and then call major pis if he bends logans arm and if he goes down like a chump.... logan should give him a hell of a good fight even if he loses... aside from that it should be fitting if Rulk dies at his hands with a claw swipe to his throat brain pan and rips his head off.. What if he bends the adamantium and absorbs Logan's healing powers too? ohnoOriginally posted by Mindset
It's Rulk we're talking about.

Of course he will bend adamantium. Probably true...grumpy

Knowsbleed33

No he doesn't.

If Wolverine lasts more than one panel I will consider it a good showing.

Wild Shadow
logan has consistent high showing of being a brick smasher from rough house, thing, hulk, herc, wendigo and even a king demon in its own dimension.... logan should be able to do exceptionally well if the fight doesnt go on for more then the entire issue i will be pissed..

Mindset
Do you know who Rulk is?

Rulk could beat them all at the same time.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you know who Rulk is?

Rulk could beat them all at the same time.

yeah,,.. i know but i am hoping logans badass aura beats Rulks loebs aura... besides logan is different from a lot of the ppl rulk has fought he doesnt go punch for punch, he evades, dodges counters and goes for the kill when the person he is fighting isnt vital to the marvel U or lacks a HF he does exceptional and even wins against bricks,....

Knowsbleed33
I'm pretty sure he did off-panel.

Parmaniac
wolverine would get beat either way, but Hulk keeps gettign stronger and heal faster making the fight even more lop sided as it goes on, thats not the cases with rulk

isn't Rulk getting hotter and hotter? As in the fight with Hulk where the sand on the bottom turned to glass (haven't the whole conext of this in mind just remeber it that way)? I think that's a way bigger prob than just healing

Master Court
Originally posted by Parmaniac
isn't Rulk getting hotter and hotter? As in the fight with Hulk where the sand on the bottom turned to glass (haven't the whole conext of this in mind just remeber it that way)? I think that's a way bigger prob than just healing

Yeah. What if he burns Wolverine to the bone? Wolverine needs at least SOMEthing to regenerate from. Anywho, Hulk showed what happens in a hulk-guy vs Wolverine fight when the hulk-guy isn't d*cking around. And Rulk most definitely doesn't d*ck around.

And what the Hell was the point of World War Hulk, showing how big and bad Hulk is, ooh, look, he's slugged out Sentry, isn't Hulk so sexy!? But uh oh! Red Hulk with plot-device powers comes in and handles Hulk like a friggin sack o' sh*t. Now Rulk's sexy!?

Everyone, boo Hulk!
sick

Yay Red Hulk!
furious

EvilTyrant
I just picked up on this. You're worried that a being greater than the Hulk will beat Wolverine?

No, I'm worried that Marvel is trying to hard to boost Rulk's status, he's running thru everyone with ease. Don't get me wrong I like the character, but he has an ability over his main enemy, that makes the fight pointless if he can just drain him like that.

EvilTyrant
Just thought of something, mostly all the other heavy hitters are also boosted by cosmic or gamma rays or something of that nature, he probably can drain them all. Except Juggernaut

Battlehammer
No he doesn't.

If Wolverine lasts more than one panel I will consider it a good showing.
oh he will last more then one pannel. Your not the most knowledgeable wolverine reader are you?

bbrem123
when rulk killed hulk with a spear was that wwh?

i dont keep up on rulk anymore was just wondering

steverules_2
When is the next Inc. Hulk issue coming out? I wanna see how this goes, I mean Rulk has taken down thor for crying out loud so rulk and wolverine going toe to toe...well...you do the math....

Parmaniac
Originally posted by steverules_2
When is the next Inc. Hulk issue coming out? I wanna see how this goes, I mean Rulk has taken down thor for crying out loud so rulk and wolverine going toe to toe...well...you do the math....

yeah and that was OF Thor AND after he has beaten A-Bomb & Hulk

Battlehammer
he dident really beat thor he bfr him

steverules_2

I seem to remember him hitting thor with his own hammer or whatever, even if it was bfr he still beat thor and it still shows that he could take wolverine down pretty easily...

DarkOdin
Let not forget the Rulk along with all his other pis abilites negates healing factors "when he spears Hulk and killed him"

Either way Logan goes down hard.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Let not forget the Rulk along with all his other pis abilites negates healing factors "when he spears Hulk and killed him"

Either way Logan goes down hard.

Yet is Anti-Healing factor Aura otherwise known as the PIS Aura....

Anyway logan gets is face punched off.

Parmaniac

http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/rulk-defeats-thor-pinup-l.jpg

to be honest that doesn't seem like BFR to me

DarkOdin
http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/rulk-defeats-thor-pinup-l.jpg

He beat Thor down with his own hammer not BFR...

By the way Loebforce>>>>>>>>>Then the Odinpower

steverules_2

I knew he beat thor down with his hammer but I wasn't sure so I didn't wanna say anything smile This is exactly why Rulk>Wolverine, I'm sure PIS will be used for this fight unless they plan to just have wolverine taken down with one punch which is all it would take

Parmaniac
He beat Thor down with his own hammer not BFR...

By the way Loebforce>>>>>>>>>Then the Odinpower

Or maybe Rulk IS Odin!!!! eek!

btw did I missed something or do we still don't know who Rulk is?

DarkOdin
Or maybe Rulk IS Odin!!!! eek!

btw did I missed something or do we still don't know who Rulk is?

In his first appearances they hinted to it being Doc. Samson i thought but since then i don't think they gone any where with it.

As of now Rulk could be Doc samson,Thanos, The beyonder, or my guess a drug crazy/herorine using Stan Lee trying to destroy Marvel

Parmaniac
In his first appearances they hinted to it being Doc. Samson i thought but since then i don't think they gone any where with it.

As of now Rulk could be Doc samson,Thanos, The beyonder, or my guess a drug crazy/herorine using Stan Lee trying to destroy Marvel

Doc Samson is out

http://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/pumpkins-010.jpg

the reason why I'm asking is it was said that in Hulk 600 they would tell the world who he really is and Ben Urich also said in the Story he knows it but he never really said his name if I remeber right

DarkOdin
Doc Samson is out

http://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/pumpkins-010.jpg

the reason why I'm asking is it was said that in Hulk 600 they would tell the world who he really is and Ben Urich also said in the Story he knows it but he never really said his name if I remeber right

Hmm thanks for the info to be honest after that whole grandmaster thing i could of stopped reading Hulk

ExodusCloak
Isn't the Hulk book split into two ongoing stories these days? That's 23 pages, 2 re-cap pages and one cover page. That leaves 10 pages for Wolverine to go up against the Red Hulk. I'd say the fight is one page...Wolverine gets his head punched off and thrown to the other side of the country. He then comes back with reinforcements.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by steverules_2
This is exactly why Rulk>Wolverine, I'm sure PIS will be used for this fight unless they plan to just have wolverine taken down with one punch which is all it would take
........are you kidding me........

Logan getting KO in one punch would be more pis.

why do people consistently over look Logan history vs bricks. There no way he going down from one punch nor is it pis if he takes several when he done so over and over again against people like Ba'al, rough-house, namor, Grey hulk, WWH Hulk ect.

And no Logan won't win the fight, but he going down swinging as for the forum macth he loses 10/10, but he sabbs Rulk a good few times before he KOed.

Battlehammer

No they showed Doc Samson next to Rulk before......if not mistaken....

Starscream M

why do people consistently over look Logan history vs bricks. There no way he going down from one punch nor is it pis if he takes several when he done so over and over again against people like Ba'al, rough-house, namor, Grey hulk, WWH Hulk ect.

And no Logan won't win the fight, but he going down swinging as for the forum macth he loses 10/10, but he sabbs Rulk a good few times before he KOed. Rulk is far stronger than all those listed...he COULD KO logan in 1 hit

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Rulk is far stronger than all those listed...he COULD KO logan in 1 hit

No he can't and no he not. WWHulk is easily as strong.......lol Rulk being far stronger the WWH is laughable.

Starscream M
No he can't and no he not. WWHulk is easily as strong.......lol Rulk being far stornger the WWH is laughable. rulk is stronger than WWH...by his showings so far

he 1hit KOed the watcher

Battlehammer
rulk is stronger than WWH...by his showings so far

he 1hit KOed the watcher

No he not, he just asorbs gamma radiation. Rulk has not been shown to be stronger just smarter, faster.

which was more of a joke then anything and kinda jsut stupid.

will see in a few weeks, but I highly doubt he will be KO in a hit and based on wolverine consistent feats he wont be KOed in a hit.

Starscream M

will see in a few weeks, but I highly doubt he will be KO in a hit and based on wolverine consistent feats he wont be KOed in a hit. well, obviously he won't KO logan in 1 hit

I said he COULD, not that he WOULD, big difference

Battlehammer
I dont think he could, I mean sure if wolverine was damage prior, but 100 percent wolverine should not be getting KO in a single punch.

Parmaniac
well, obviously he won't KO logan in 1 hit

I said he COULD, not that he WOULD, big difference

100% agree

Wolverine will always give a fight to someone like this but only because his fans would be extremly pissed if not and not because he's actually able to...

By the stuff we have already seen from Rulk (as stupid as it appears to be) he would totally rape wolverine

Battlehammer
100% agree

Wolverine will always give a fight to someone like this but only because his fans would be extremly pissed if not and not because he's actually able to...

Yea thats the only reason right roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean he dident KO wendigo in his first appearances (technically second sinces he was at the very end of hulk 180 for a pannel) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
100% agree

By the stuff we have already seen from Rulk (as stupid as it appears to be) he would totally rape wolverine Pretty much. He'll last some panels, but he shouldn't really do more, and he won't on KMC. Wolverine has been ko'ed by bricks and lower strength characters as well. Wolverine has a hell of a jobber aura, but Rulk's is top notch in the short amount of time he's been written. It's like a paradox match. Marvel doesn't want to alienate the audiences, as shown by the thread.

psycho gundam
red hulk can only be major. glen talbot.

and wolverine gets stomped but does get some good cuts in before the inevitable happens.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by weaponx510
wolverine wins....he always does yeah I wonder why..he takes on guys like hulk, colossus, lobo

Priest
Rulk never looses

Tha C-Master
But neither does Wolverine.

Enyalus
Loeb getting to write Wolverine...and you guys are doubting that Wolvie will even last two panels.

Are you insane? This is probably Loeb's wetdream come to life.

Tha C-Master
Exactly.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Loeb getting to write Wolverine...and you guys are doubting that Wolvie will even last two panels.

Are you insane? This is probably Loeb's wetdream come to life.

Your right one panel to Kill Logan the next panel explaining on how Rulk absorbed Logan HF and now has an adam. skeleton and claws.

Parmaniac
just watched the "teaser page" again is it possible that this wolverine is a kinda timewarped version? Cause he's got black clothes instead of his normal suit he's wearing it in X-Force I think at this point

ankur29
Rulk 10/10

also i thought Rulk has superspeed, whatever happened to it

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Peterlane
Rulk Bends or breaks Adamantium...Im calling it Probably

Trackz

And no Logan won't win the fight, but he going down swinging as for the forum macth he loses 10/10, but he sabbs Rulk a good few times before he KOed. Red Hulk already took wolverine out in one-shot by punching his face off I thought

Trackz
here it is:
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=Wolvie_73_FSE_010.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Trackz
Red Hulk already took wolverine out in one-shot by punching his face off I thought That was just one panel from a Wolverine comic. We don't know what happened before or after.

And "if" Logan was hit hard enough to be one punched, he'd end up landing miles away.

Knowsbleed33
oh he will last more then one pannel. Your not the most knowledgeable wolverine reader are you?

I'm well aware of the most over-exposed character in comicdom.

Metalmanx

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
But neither does Wolverine.
uneducated comments like this are annoying.

were friends and all, but this is plan wrong and based not off reading his comics, but his reputation on the forums.

Battlehammer
I'm well aware of the most over-exposed character in comicdom.

actaully spiderman been more exposed as has batman for far longer as well.

and you certainly arnt aware of the characters abilties based on reading his comic, just based on your opinion which is inaccurate which you got from the forum it self.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
here it is:
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=Wolvie_73_FSE_010.jpg
notice how he still standing?

Battlehammer
Pretty much. He'll last some panels, but he shouldn't really do more, and he won't on KMC.

No one saying he will, but saying he only last a pannel is reidculous and ignoring the characters history and creation.

Tha C-Master
uneducated comments like this are annoying.

were friends and all, but this is plan wrong and based not off reading his comics, but his reputation on the forums. Um no, it was based on a joke, how about we stop jumping on Wolverine's sack down every thread. I've read multitudes comics (especially xmen as they are one of my favorites) and I read more types of media than anyone on the board, period. I'm getting tired of having a stupid argument about how "everyone hates Wolverine" because they disagree with you, jinzin, or another "fan". I already proved to you wrong on a feat you supposedly "said he did" on my forum, so let's not try that unless you are willing to go that far, seriously. Not to mention some of the feats mentioned were outright lies. Every single thread with Wolverine in it has to be 10 pages no matter how ridiculous due to *certain* people arguing in their characters behalf all the time. Any other street leveler and the thread would have been a few comments on them being raped, but not a Wolverine thread, oh god no, not him.

Spiderman is not that exposed right now. Over time yes he's more well known, but he hasn't been whored out in the same way. Why would 97% of the population say something for no reason?Originally posted by Battlehammer
No one saying he will, but saying he only last a pannel is reidculous and ignoring the characters history and creation. Red Hulk's creation allows for him to do ridiculous things. Do something for me, name 5 times that you think Wolverine being knocked out is legitimate. He has been ko'ed by other characters before.

Parmaniac
I already proved to you wrong on a feat you supposedly "said he did" on my forum, so let's not try that unless you are willing to go that far, seriously. Not to mention some of the feats mentioned were outright lies. Every single thread with Wolverine in it has to be 10 pages no matter how ridiculous due to *certain* people arguing in their characters behalf all the time. Any other street leveler and the thread would have been a few comments on them being raped, but not a Wolverine thread, oh god no, not him.

hm can't help myself that reminds me of something I'm in at this point in another thread laughing

Knowsbleed33
actaully spiderman been more exposed as has batman for far longer as well.

What nonsense is this? Who the heck has a kajillion books dedicated to him? Who, after being in all 3 X-Men movies, had a movie of his own? Which character is involved in almost every single event Marvel has had over the past half a dozen years or so?

The correct answer is Wolverine. He's an over-hyped, over-exposed character that is only allowed to hang with characters who are way out of his league because of how popular he is. If he meets Rulk and Rulk one shots him in one page, I guarantee Marvel would receive about a million hate mail and hate emails in the first hour alone.

Rulk SHOULD win this without trying.

Tha C-Master
hm can't help myself that reminds me of something I'm in at this point in another thread laughing I know he can't, but I wasn't being serious, and he goes on with the usual "Nobody likes Wolverine or reads him except the Wolverine fans!!!" and I myself love all of the xmen.

I just glanced over Wolverine vs Freddy right now, he got Dream World didn't he? Meh. I'm trying to stay out of most of these threads, but of course this is epic.

Parmaniac
I know he can't, but I wasn't being serious, and he goes on with the usual "Nobody likes Wolverine or reads him except the Wolverine fans!!!" and I myself love all of the xmen.

I just glanced over Wolverine vs Freddy right now, he got Dream World didn't he? Meh. I'm trying to stay out of most of these threads, but of course this is epic.

yep I like Wolverine too (not reading his own series but there's WAY enough of Wolverine in other books enjoying New Avengers) I just can't stand it when his fans come up and put him above everyone he faces I mean agree his pretty hard to beat because of his HF but there definately limits and I can't believe people still put him above Fred in Dreamworld it's almost like facing a cruel and sadistic beyonder outside of DW Fred would get wrecked by him anyway and here it's the same just look at what absurd stuff Rulk has done in this short period of time
he beat down A-Bomb then Hulk saved his ass then beat down Hulk then OF Thor showed up und then he wrecked Thor (he took a direct hit from his hammer without any protection to his face), I was like WTF and NOW Wolverine goes H2H with him????? come on...

Tha C-Master
yep I like Wolverine too (not reading his own series but there's WAY enough of Wolverine in other books enjoying New Avengers) I just can't stand it when his fans come up and put him above everyone he faces I mean agree his pretty hard to beat because of his HF but there definately limits and I can't believe people still put him above Fred in Dreamworld it's almost like facing a cruel and sadistic beyonder outside of DW Fred would get wrecked by him anyway and here it's the same just look at what absurd stuff Rulk has done in this short period of time
he beat down A-Bomb then Hulk saved his ass then beat down Hulk then OF Thor showed up und then he wrecked Thor (he took a direct hit from his hammer without any protection to his face), I was like WTF and NOW Wolverine goes H2H with him????? come on... I agree there is enough Wolverine to enjoy all around. I like a lot of his team ups and think they are funny, he works better with certain characters (I.e Spiderman vs Iron Man), but people don't realize that. And then it gets into bashing and I just get exhausted with it, but this is KMC after all. It's what people do.

Rulk is ridiculous, but we don't have much to base him on. Really most are basing him off of Hulk, so they think he is insane, but if he has consistently done insane things then well...

I consider him to be a Lobo type character, utterly silly.

Master Court
rulk is stronger than WWH...by his showings so far

he 1hit KOed the watcher

As far as I remember, WWHulk didn't come across any Watchers.

Anyway, written right, Rulk should one-shot Wolverine. Just because of those crappy X-Men movies and the very cool Wolverine movie, Marvel wants to hold his hand, that's no excuse for saying Wolverine lasts 5 SECONDS against a guy that hammers Hulk, Thor, Surfer, has banged Wonder Woman three times, ko'd a Watcher, and all those b*tches from Lady Liberators. Rulk has an HF too, right? And he's in Hulk-range strength, right? So Wolverine should be one-shotted aside for bigger fish. Otherwise, they're sh*tting on everyone and saying Wolverine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel/DC Omniverse.

Also, isn't Red Hulk Glen Talbot? I know they haven't said it... yet... but isn't it obvious?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Master Court
Also, isn't Red Hulk Glen Talbot? I know they haven't said it... yet... but isn't it obvious?

that's what I was asking they said they would tell who he is but they don't and to be true, I don't know who this guy is... confused (not such a big hulk fan anyways, except a few issues here and there)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Next issue of Incredible Hulk says these too are gonna fight, your thoughts? The way Red has been running thru everyone worries me.

As for a forum battle Red Hulk 10/10.

It most likly will be battle the length of WWH fight, his x-force team may end up helping to lengthen the fight in the comics, or team code red will fight team x-force. Which could be interesting, but realitivily short comic fight, unless they show x-force, to not only go all out, but to uses some crazy ass team work, but in the end they still lose.

Now they may end up doing X-force vs Red Hulk which could make for a nice comic battle, due to the fact as X-force they hold nothing back, they also have three individuals able to cut hulk for sure (wolverine, warpath, x-23) and then they have a maybe in the form of arch-angle. They also have a healer foley who can also uses his abilties to cause cancer, and domino who luck could protect him, but even with this they still loses badly in even the comics, however it could make a comic battle pretty long.

Battlehammer

The correct answer is Wolverine. He's an over-hyped, over-exposed character that is only allowed to hang with characters who are way out of his league because of how popular he is..
Really was he popular in his first appearances when he KO wendigo within a few panels, something Hulk he self has lots of trouble doing?

Starscream M
Really was he popular in his first appearances when he KO wendigo within a few panels, something Hulk he self has lots of trouble doing? wendigo is wildly inconsistent.

Battlehammer
wendigo is wildly inconsistent.
actually he not, espcially during that time, it only be of recent this year that it has been the cases at all. The differences comes with the host, but almost every wendigo base level class 100 plus.

and the wendigo he put down was going toe to toe with Hulk.........

ankur29
actually he not, espcially during that time, it only be of recent this year that it has been the cases at all. The differences comes with the host, but almost every wendigo base level class 100 plus.

and the wendigo he put down was going toe to toe with Hulk.........

the wendigo put down then may also of been depowered since then

i.e hulk was invunerable to logan's claws then but isn't now, similarly wendingo may be less than what he was

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ankur29
the wendigo put down then may also of been depowered since then

i.e hulk was invunerable to logan's claws then but isn't now, similarly wendingo may be less than what he was
That really does not change how he was represented in his first apreance.......and really has nothing to do with my statement at all.........

Hulk was not down graded, he was change from invunerable to have a healing factor and Logan cutting him was reconnt to him doing so, but green hulk healed so fast. Wolverine putting down wendigo was neevr reconnt it been presented the same way every time it been brought up.

ankur29
That really does not change how he was represented in his first apreance.......and really has nothing to do with my statement at all.........

Hulk was not down graded, he was change from invunerable to have a healing factor and Logan cutting him was reconnt to him doing so, but green hulk healed so fast. Wolverine putting down wendigo was neevr reconnt it been presented the same way every time it been brought up.

hulk isn't as awesome as he used to be; so he has been downgarded in a sense ,his strength varies so much & his durability was pretty poor in WWH ( where he was ought to be strongest), logan in his own comic was all over the place by a single punch from savage hulk

Really good showing for Hulk, in Wolverines comic!

WO#28

Hulk vs. wendigo & then a wolverine who turns on hulk (read his monologue about being hit by hulk) but hulk punches him once in the head effectively and Logan admits him thinking he can take hulk is "load of BS"...the art looks great & jokes when Logan looks surprised ... Logan calls hulk a living earthquake

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-10.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-11.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-12.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-13.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-14.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-15.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-16.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-17.jpg

Hulk is caught but escapes, wolverine is happy he is in one piece:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-18.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_WolverineOrigins028-19.jpg

Battlehammer
hulk isn't as awesome as he used to be; so he has been downgarded in a sense ,his strength varies so much & his durability was pretty poor in WWH ( where he was ought to be strongest), logan in his own comic was all over the place by a single punch from savage hulk

I dotn get what this has to do with my statement.........I was responding to someone saying that wolverine hanging with heavy hitters in due to his popularity, and I responded with wolverien in his first apereance KO wendigo a heavy hitter (which mean he was doing it before he was popular).

so I really have no idea what your trying to argue with me about.

ankur29
I dotn get what this has to do with my statement.........I was responding to someone saying that wolverine hanging with heavy hitters in due to his popularity, and I responded with wolverien in his first apereance KO wendigo a heavy hitter (which mean he was doing it before he was popular).

so I really have no idea what your trying to argue with me about.

Wolverine never ko'd him , it was Hulk & wolverine KO'ing a much more powerful Wendingo than the nowadays versions

Parmaniac
whoa man the art looks fantastic do you know who has drawn this?

ankur29
whoa man the art looks fantastic do you know who has drawn this?

Mike Deodato Jr

he's doing dark avengers

Battlehammer
Wolverine never ko'd him , it was Hulk & wolverine KO'ing a much more powerful Wendingo than the nowadays versions
Actaully there are more powerful version of wenidgo then that one even now a days, and in wolverine first apearence comic wises though hulk aided him, it was wolverine who KOed him. Though I was never argueing the feat of it, my point is, it not popularity that allows him to fight heavy hitters, since he been doing it since day one.

Phantom Zone
Actaully there are more powerful version of wenidgo then that one even now a days, and in wolverine first apearence comic wises though hulk aided him, it was wolverine who KOed him. Though I was never argueing the feat of it, my point is, it not popularity that allows him to fight heavy hitters, since he been doing it since day one.

Yeah he fought both Wendigo and Hulk in his first appearance. thumb up

ankur29

and what i'm saying i since day one heavy hitter's of hulk's caliber (rulk espicailly, wendingo isn't as strong ashulk but durable like thing allowing him to hang ) will hit too hard for logan ... as the evidence from the hulk punch suggested

Battlehammer
and what i'm saying i since day one heavy hitter's of hulk's caliber (rulk espicailly, wendingo isn't as strong ashulk but durable like thing allowing him to hang ) will hit too hard for logan ... as the evidence from the hulk punch suggested

actaully wendigo base level is as strong as hulk, his durability it lacking more then strength.

ok so you are picking an arguement, fine ill bite. There more evidences that suggest Logan can take heavy hitters punches and keep comming even people of Hulk level. It not that they hit to hard, it the healing factor combind with the strength and size that gets him. Bricks with hulk level healing factors mean game over for Logan, due to the fact wolverine can't put him down and there only so many hits he can withstand before being KOed. Bricks with out healing factors any in deep shit vs wolverine, because most of the time wolverine can withstand more punches from them they can stabs from him, such as thing.

now I not even sure why your picking an arguement with me, and I dont really care, ive alreadyign said Rulk wins 10/10 and it seems like your jsut looking to argue so go on a head.

ankur29
actaully wendigo base level is as strong as hulk, his durability it lacking more then strength.

ok so you are picking an arguement, fine ill bite. There more evidences that suggest Logan can take heavy hitters punches and keep comming even people of Hulk level. It not that they hit to hard, it the healing factor combind with the strength and size that gets him. Bricks with hulk level healing factors mean game over for Logan, due to the fact wolverine can't put him down and there only so many hits he can withstand before being KOed. Bricks with out healing factors any in deep shit vs wolverine, because most of the time wolverine can withstand more punches from them they can stabs from him, such as thing.

now I not even sure why your picking an arguement with me, and I dont really care, ive alreadyign said Rulk wins 10/10 and it seems like your jsut looking to argue so go on a head.

Wendingo's base level as strong as hulk?
'That' wendingo is as strong as a hulk who is not very angry so not nearly /remotely as strong as hulk and as simple as you claim .

i am not really arguing with you , i agree rulk 10/10

i am just stating the facts
- in that depiction of wolverine "first appearance" ! where his powers are established etc,

What does "the healing factor combind with the strength and size" have to do with hulk punching him harder than he could effectively recover from .Simply someone of hulk's strength hitting logan would have the same effect , the guy could be as tall as logan/wonderman/sentry and still disorienatte him with teh strength of thier punch

that 'one' punch from hulk was too much for him as you can see from the evidence ", same should happen with a punch from rulk who ideally has same if not better physical prowess as Sav hulk unless logan has a better HF than when he fought Hulk and wendingo

Battlehammer

ankur29

Battlehammer
i was just saying that casue that is hwo logan remebers it ... he doesn't say anything like i can take him now , etc

Actaully he remebers it differently in issue 50 which time line wises takes place after this event. No one said he can take hulk, not that it matters, and him not saying it does not mean he can't take more then a punch as you were trying to imply.

EvilTyrant
Wolverine should do well against Rulk, but the way he's been written lately is so out of character. We all know he fights bricks, but what made him capable to do this was that he was hard to hit, and if he did get hit he would keep coming. Head shots usually knock him out.

I kinda agree he getting overused, the way he's done in New Avengers is sad. Love him or hate him, he seems built for this stuff, other characters would've died doing what he does.

Battlehammer
I think him being in new avengers was a great idea. They took him out of almost all the x-men teams, I think they should take him out of astonishing in my opinion.

im kinda mad they dont really do anythign with him in new avengers when they should I rather him stay on that team and x-force rather then any other x-team.

EvilTyrant
I liked him in New Avengers in the beginning, but now he just get whooped by everyone, he always put up better fights in the X-men comics. Its like someone needs to get hurt, so it'll be Logan cause he can survive it.
The art in Astonishing X-men and New Avengers killing it for me. Need Jim Lee, the Kuberts, Marc Silvestri, or Mike Deodato back.

Mainstream
Rulk should win

Metalmanx
This fight lasts this long:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31238/611890-world_war_hulk___x_men_002_019_super.jpg

Just replace Hulk with Rulk.

Battlehammer
here the all of Wolverine vs WWH for those who have not seen it
1. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7905/wwahtd8.jpg
2. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6339/wwhmj3.jpg
3. http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5757/58094060gh7.jpg
4. http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4964/wwh3ir7.jpg
5. http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4046/wwh4fz3.jpg

ankur29
here the all of Wolverine vs WWH for those who have not seen it
1. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7905/wwahtd8.jpg
2. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6339/wwhmj3.jpg
3. http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5757/58094060gh7.jpg
4. http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4964/wwh3ir7.jpg
5. http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4046/wwh4fz3.jpg

hulk's retconned HF (his invulnerability was changed to hulk healed as quickly as he was cut ,as you said) is not what it used to comparing classic savage hulk to WWH, in that depiction his wound seem open for very long, and logans claw are doing much more damage than they were originally capable of... sad

WWh wasn't that impressive to me tbh
He’s become a softy /quite easier for Logan to cut

I found the original hulk wolverine fight; hulk does really, isn't even phased by anything Logan has to offer and seems to put him down with a 'Glancing punch’. A proper punch is implied to be too much for Logan ... :cool
Good old hulk:

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-02.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-03.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-04.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-05.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-06.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-07.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-09.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-10.jpg

ankur29
cont...

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-13.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-14.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-15.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-16.jpg

D_Dude1210
cont...

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-13.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-14.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-15.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Hulkv1181-16.jpg

is it just me or do these scans bear a striking resemblance to another Hulk, Wendigo, Wolvie fight only with a different outcome?

beast1234

And no Logan won't win the fight, but he going down swinging as for the forum macth he loses 10/10, but he sabbs Rulk a good few times before he KOed.

The red hulk is not a one-dimensional brute. The reason why wolverine is able to go toe to toe with the Hulk(green) because Hulk has low level of fighting skills and intelligence.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
is it just me or do these scans bear a striking resemblance to another Hulk, Wendigo, Wolvie fight only with a different outcome? the one you're mentioning is from a more recent retelling of that original logan debut/hulk fight from his point of view.

bbrem123
wolverine wins

SamZED
Correct me if im wrong, noone's gotten as close to beating Rulk as Wolverine just has in Hulk 15. Rulk even said that Logan could've killed him. Also Logan made him blind and all his attacks seemed to hurt Rulk quite a lot. Took him a lot of time to heal.
So yeah, Wolverine wins imo.

Battlehammer
I am glad some one elses has read the issue

Parmaniac
If that would have been an arena fight Rulk would had won by BFR

hell Wolverine needed a car to return to the battlefield laughing

iceman24567
If that would have been an arena fight Rulk would had won via BFR

hell Wolverine needed a car to return to the battlefield laughing LOL the funny thing is your right laughing

Survivor19
Damn... that constant senseless monologue from Rulk is unbearable...

psycho gundam
wolverine wins this 10/10.

i say that since according to loeb, red hulk's healing factor doesn't protect his eyes' nor is he durable enough to withstand logan's claws at all.

facepalm that was one of the worst comics i've ever read to be honest. it makes the first couple of rulk issues look like shakespeare.

even the art was bullocks, looked like something on a kids' menu placemat that comes with crayons.

Battlehammer
true however wolverine could have cut his head off, and the only reason Red Hulk was able to get him was because wolverine paused to ask him a question, if that had been an areana fight he would have just killed him......works both ways

Battlehammer
Originally posted by psycho gundam

i say that since according to loeb, red hulk's healing factor doesn't protect his eyes' nor is he durable enough to withstand logan's claws at all.

facepalm that was one of the worst comics i've ever read to be honest. it makes the first couple of rulk issues look like shakespeare.

even the art was bullocks, looked like something on a kids' menu placemat that comes with crayons.
Rulk never really display overly powerful healing factor which actually makes senses. Green Hulk cell reproduces fast and faster as he gets madder which amps his strength and healing, Rulk on the other hand gets hotter the madderhe gets, which means he never gets stronger or heals faster.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam

true the whole issue was bullsh!t I mean Rulk took a blow from Mjolnir without any protection right into his damn face and wasn't even hurt and now he's whining like a little girl by a few scratches and his inner Monologue that he suddenly realises what he has done http://board.aggrogold.de/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Parmaniac
Rulk never really display overly powerful healing factor which actually makes senses. Green Hulk cell reproduces fast and faster as he gets madder which amps his strength and healing, Rulk on the other hand gets hotter the madderhe gets, which means he never gets stronger or heals faster.

but Rulk wasn't going hotter here shifty

but I couldn't care less if Wolverine would wreck him, Rulk is an aweful character anyways

iceman24567
LOL i couldn't bare to read the text

psycho gundam
loeb was letting everyone know he was actually capable of writing even worse that we all think he could.

by this point, the mystique of the red hulk character is stale, and all the plot holes surrounding it are laughable.

and lulz at all these characters materializing in the last page of hulk books these days, where the F are they coming from?

guy222
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0688/Hulk_15_004-05.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0813/Hulk_15_006.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0613/Hulk_15_007.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0423/Hulk_15_008.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0317/Hulk_15_009.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0612/Hulk_15_020.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0419/Hulk_15_021.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0813/Hulk_15_022-23.jpg

-Pr-
Rulk...

Wild Shadow
that solidifies my vote wolverine ftw 7/10 the other three off chance rulk can grab logan for bfr...... cool

Spire
Rulk.

iceman24567
Rulk obviously

dmills
What a waste of paper that comic was. I bet even the tree it came from wants it back.

dmills
Isn't Rulk's base strength supposed to be as strong as a very pissed off Hulk? Add to that the fact that he has very good unarmed combat skills and he should beat the living hell out of Wolverine. But then again we're talking about 2 of the biggest plot driven characters of all time so I guess anyhting can happen.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
Isn't Rulk's base strength supposed to be as strong as a very pissed off Hulk? Add to that the fact that he has very good unarmed combat skills and he should beat the living hell out of Wolverine. But then again we're talking about 2 of the biggest plot driven characters of all time so I guess anyhting can happen.
he not that skilled and I dont recall him every been stated as strong as a very pissed off hulk. He also seems to not have nearly the healing factor of hulk.

Wild Shadow
how about his only MA skills he has displayed is against ppl who are way below MA ability themselves........

while logans MA, speed has always bn consistent in his depiction against bricks.

guy222
loeb builds his a character and breaks em

shame shame loeb

jalek moye
cuz now he moved on to his next character She-rulk

dmills
Originally posted by jalek moye
cuz now he moved on to his next character She-rulk When I saw that I wanted to throw up. Is Rulk's book even considered in continuity? I mean seriously, at this point I'm ready to consider that book non 616 marvel. What if... perhaps?

grimify
Rulk all day, every day. Anything else is stupidity.

Survivor19
Maybe in your dreams.
Logan is the best there is

Kris Blaze
Wolverine destroyed him no expression

Wild Shadow
would we have it any other way

EvilTyrant
Seems Red Hulk is more immune to blunt force then being cut or stabbed, and if he gets too angry he can pass out. Would like these two to fight again alone and drawn by a top artist.

The Nuul
Wolverine wins and Rulk loses anyways by default for being a great big pile of red crap.

Warlord
Loeb at last showed the truth: Wolverine > OF Thor/ Uatu/ Grandmaster/ Surfer

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>