Ysera Vs. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Miria
I feel like this thread should be made. Both have pretty nasty minds. Who'd win this showdown?

It takes place in Mewtwo's land in the second Mewtwo movie. Ysera will start fifty miles away and Mewtwo will know she's coming.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9632/800808yseralarge.png

Vs.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/425/mewtwomew.jpg

Burning thought
Ysera assuming unlike M2 she has real feats of entering in and out of minds and manipulating, according to WoWwiki, her breath alone could put him to sleep...no lucky coin tosses will help him to escape that.

Q'Anilia
Ysera in a stomp. I imagine she'll pull a War of the Ancients and force Mewtwo to literally rip the fears out of his skull. She entered hundreds, if not thousands of minds at the same time and had them kill themselves. Those who didn't kill themselves died from having their minds fried completely. If they were lucky, their body turned into goo without them suffering for too long.

Let's remember that this is the dragon that slayed an army that killed numerous Demi-Gods, and she killed them in a single fly-by.

SuperLuigi
what does mewtwo fear? and can she react faster than a super computer?

Burning thought
m2 cannot react as fast as a Supercomputer so what relevence is that?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SuperLuigi

Given the feats already given I'd say Mewtwo is too weak to even affect her even if he did get the first attack off.

Q'Anilia

Her, soon enough. Mewtwo is an ant in comparison to Ysera in terms of mental level. She monitor the mind of every being on Azeroth, and could mentally butcher hundreds of demons with a single thought.

SuperLuigi
was any of the minds ysera invaded a powerful one or just average warcraft minds? mewtwo's mind is faster than a super computer BT.

mewtwo has no fears so she wouldnt force him into killing himself like that if she could invade his mind.

also describe the army she killed in a single attack

Burning thought
Yes I know, having a mind that fast does not mean your body can keep up with it at that speed however....theres physical restraint as well as mental remember...

Q'Anilia
was any of the minds ysera invaded a powerful one or just average warcraft minds? mewtwo's mind is faster than a super computer BT.

mewtwo has no fears so she wouldnt force him into killing himself like that if she could invade his mind.

also describe the army she killed in a single attack

Deathwing's mind is powerful. His mind gave her nightmares though, so she entered it only once. Korialstrasz mind isn't exactly weak either.

Everyone has a fear, even Mewtwo. It could be losing his powers, it could be that he's worthless, it could be that Mew is stronger than him, or that his friends take harm.

The army she killed was the frontal assault of the Burning Legion, an army of powerful demons who had just butchered a dozen forest Gods. An army filled with powerful warlocks, doom lords and various types of demons.

Burning thought
Ysera sounds nearly as impressive as Noz and far more impressive than my idea of Alextraza or however you spell the red dragon queens name.

Q'Anilia
Alexstrasza doesn't have a lot of impressive feats. Her best moves would be that she can prevent magic from being cast in her presence, and that she can use emotions as a weapon. She defeated Deathwing by attacking him with "a mothers love".

Ysera is in my opinion the second most dangerous aspect, below only Nozdormu. Of course, Deathwing's mind could keep her at bay and especially after she was weakened in the War of the Ancients.

It's hard to rank the aspects beyond Nozdormu. Nozdormu is the top dog without a doubt, but after that, it's always a debate if Deathwing doesn't deserve that position.

But when Malorne was killed, the enraged Ysera suddenly became our second in line for the spire. She utterly raped the entire Burning Legion army.
Deathwing matched her destructive might only with the DS.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Deathwing's mind is powerful. His mind gave her nightmares though, so she entered it only once. Korialstrasz mind isn't exactly weak either.

Everyone has a fear, even Mewtwo. It could be losing his powers, it could be that he's worthless, it could be that Mew is stronger than him, or that his friends take harm.

The army she killed was the frontal assault of the Burning Legion, an army of powerful demons who had just butchered a dozen forest Gods. An army filled with powerful warlocks, doom lords and various types of demons.

he never feared mew being stronger, him losing his powers never came up, idk how feeling worthless is a fear besides he knows his worth since giovanni pursues him of all the pokemon, and its more of compassion than actually fearing his friends getting hurt. but yeah if she enters his mind for fears it'll probably be a waste.

another question since supercomputers dont exist in WoW who is the highest tier mind in that gam?

Burning thought
He fears being nothing but Giovanis slave

Wei Phoenix
he never feared mew being stronger, him losing his powers never came up, idk how feeling worthless is a fear besides he knows his worth since giovanni pursues him of all the pokemon, and its more of compassion than actually fearing his friends getting hurt. but yeah if she enters his mind for fears it'll probably be a waste.

another question since supercomputers dont exist in WoW who is the highest tier mind in that gam?

G pursues Pikachu more than Mewtwo. As I said it doesn't matter if Mewtwo could react faster, he isn't strong enough to defend or attack her.

SuperLuigi
giovanni doesnt know about mewtwo anymore so that is out the window. mewtwo erased all knowledge of his existance

Q'Anilia

You're missing the point. She GIVES you the fear. She forces you to fear. If nothing else, she forces you to kill yourself because you don't want to live in the agony.

And besides, even if she couldn't break his mind, she could distract him long enough to squish him. He'd suffer strain beyond reason even if she didn't go all out. Her claw alone is larger than Mewtwo. She can raze his little island and level everything to the ground and mash him in the process.

The greatest minds in Warcraft is probably: Sargeras, Lich King, Ysera, Medivh, Kil'Jaeden and Adal.

Of course, there's nothing certain. The Lich King's mind is ten thousand times the level of a genius (Which was what Ner'Zhul was before his mind expanded ten thousand fold).

giovanni doesnt know about mewtwo anymore so that is out the window. mewtwo erased all knowledge of his existance

Mewtwo still knows, and that's enough. Ysera could make him fear Giovanni regaining his memory and enslaving him.

Burning thought
yeh and yesera will bring back the fear again, the whole point of mind powers is to make the unreal seem real when it comes down to fear, so it doesnt matter if Giovani no longer knows of M2, M2 will sure as hell belive it when a Superior mind queen like Ysera breaks into his head.

Wei Phoenix
On a side note, who exactly thought up the idea of giving dragons telepathy?

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
On a side note, who exactly thought up the idea of giving dragons telepathy?

In this case, Chris Metzen. If we are thinking more in terms of Azeroth, the Pantheon.

SuperLuigi
mewtwo refused to work for giovanni he never feared it because he knew he was superior to giovanni.

has ysera ever been attacked, what type of attack and the result of it?
(informed decision, i havent picked a side yet)

ArtificialGlory
Anyone remembers the famous quote: "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate."?

I think it describes Mewtwo perfectly.

As for the fight, if Ysera manages to get into Mewtwo's head, it's over.

Q'Anilia
mewtwo refused to work for giovanni he never feared it because he knew he was superior to giovanni.

has ysera ever been attacked, what type of attack and the result of it?
(informed decision, i havent picked a side yet)

I guess that's why he agreed to let Giovanni torture him.

Ysera has not to my memory been significantly attacked. She refrain from combat most of the time. When she slaughtered the army, Archimonde had just killed her mate. and she was angry

ArtificialGlory

Ysera has not to my memory been significantly attacked. She refrain from combat most of the time. When she slaughtered the army, Archimonde had just killed her mate. and she was angry

Why was she too chickenshit to attack the murder himself?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Just because you don't like confrontations doesn't mean you're afraid of one. Prime example is Munenori Yagyu.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Archimonde was already gone. Malfurion forced him to retreat. She killed every enemy on the field. I dare say Archimonde was fortunate that he retreated.

ArtificialGlory
Archimonde was already gone. Malfurion forced him to retreat. She killed every enemy on the field. I dare say Archimonde was fortunate that he retreated.

Oh, silly me. Must have been thinking of some other battle. I think there was one before that with Ysera involved.

SuperLuigi

if you are refering to his second movie it was because he didnt want his friends to be hurt. not fear compassion. because if he feared them being hurt then he wouldnt have allowed them to challenge their originals in the first movie.

and since she has never taken real damage i can say who wins.

Wei Phoenix
if you are refering to his second movie it was because he didnt want his friends to be hurt. not fear compassion. because if he feared them being hurt then he wouldnt have allowed them to challenge their originals in the first movie.

He didn't care about them personally at all in the first movie until the end IIRC. It was all about him proving they were superior.

Q'Anilia

You don't seem to remember the fact that it wasn't until after that battle in the first movie that he learnt that power isn't everything. He didn't grow compassion for his Pokemon until after the large battle in the first movie.

In the second movie, he allowed Giovanni to torture him because he was afraid that harm would come to his Pokemon. He cared for them. He feared for their health. There's really no denying this. Sure, it can be said to be compassion, or concerne, but he was still afraid.
He was afraid they would get hurt. He was afraid they couldn't defend themselves. He was afraid Giovanni would keep his words.
He was afraid of what would've happened if he didn't do as Giovanni said.

Mewtwo doesn't fear for himself. But in the second movie, he feared for the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.