Korvac vs Molcecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
who wins this battle to the death.no prep.they just get in a brawl one day.abandoned nyc
post retcon mm

Harbinger
Korvac.

Knowsbleed33
Molecule Man.

occultdestroyer
Korvac

gobstakid777
how/why would korvac or mm win

occultdestroyer
Current MM has had a share of very bad showings..

Korvace wins.

rotiart
Last showing of korvac I recall was with captain America an the read skull... Korvac was not as powerful as a cosmic cube in those issues...

gobstakid777
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Current MM has had a share of very bad showings..

Korvace wins.
I guess i'm tryin to protect mm
LT called him one of the most powerful beings in the omniverse and his battle w/ beyonder was described as trans-multiversal,meaning beyond multiversal
and mephisto did say an unrestricted cube,which mm is,has the potential to be on par with IG

but...

I don't know any of korvacs feats.that's why i aksed how would one of them win.what/how ae korvac's powers greater than mm.what are his feats.

bbrem123
r cube beings consider restricted?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by bbrem123

restrcited I think means they can't warp reality according to their own wishes

bbrem123
hmmmm....so when thanos when he had a cosmic cube would that be consider unrestricted...because he didnt what he wanted with it

Knowsbleed33

Yes, the restrict themselves upon gaining sentience.

Korvac, for all his power, never really did anything.

gobstakid777
hmmmm....so when thanos when he had a cosmic cube would that be consider unrestricted...because he didnt what he wanted with it

y i higlighted the i think i'm not completely sure.hell i'm not 12% sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.