War..war..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys this is a War between guys that are between Skyfather level and abstract(blurry line I know)...make a team of 6 and try to conquer marvel earth...my team will be defending the earth

1.FP Asgardian Destroyer
2.Atum the God eater(Classic)
3.Iron Man... stick out tongue

can you conquer earth?.. confused

Enyalus
Um, so are guys have to be between skyfather and abstract level, Marvel or DC, to take those three that are your team? And we get six guys?

The Nuul
Molecule Man
Galactus
Mikhail Rasputin
Mad Jim Jaspers
In-Betweener
Dormammu

So we get to pick 6 characters and between the range of Skyfather level and abstract?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Um, so are guys have to be between skyfather and abstract level, Marvel or DC, to take those three that are your team? And we get six guys?
yup....ah this is CURRENT Iron Man.. stick out tongue

Originally posted by The Nuul
Molecule Man
Galactus
Mikhail Rasputin
Mad Jim Jaspers
In-Betweener
Dormammu

So we get to pick 6 characters and between the range of Skyfather level and abstract? yes but you named alot of guys on abstract level like MM, Galactus, MJJ, In-betweener...NO GUYS like that..I know the line is blurry but try to keep them from Skyfather level+ to less than a full power tyrant ok...

xJLxKing
Odin
Ymir
Surtur
Hour Man One Million
Tyrant
MM

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Odin
Ymir
Surtur
Hour Man One Million
Tyrant
MM

odin, ymir, surtur all ATUM's Brunch... laughing Tyrant(NO FP allowed), MM(no PR) all dispatch by the FP Asgardian Destroyer, and then its a 3 against 1 for HM 1M but I think Iron Man solo him... Happy Dance

nicamarvin
No takers... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.